Hello,

As more players join the new universe the attacks on spacia's generate very little recources, almost to the point it isn't worth attacking.

Next to that there is no way to gain more recources resulting in a very low growthrate, also resulting of the absense of the speed-up system (which is logical)

Is it for instance possible to add some more spacia's?

Or maybe implement some other form gaining more recources?

That would be very welcome.

Agent-Orange

The answer to you question of not saving my fleet is that I wasn't aware that I could not save after 00:00, or else I would have done that ^^ .

I'm not aware of any previous discussion. and not planning to start another one.

It was my first Alien-wave, since I'm playing shorter than a year.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Hello,

I was wondering how I can collect the spice and red coins from the Alien-event?

I can only see the spice form the Battle-pass in the spice transfer account.

I ended in the top 10 if I'm correct, because the fleet was destroyed after midnight due to not being able to get on the Alien-planets.

Especially for the red presents it would be nice to get them, so I can spend them wisely in the next days before the Christmas-feature is disabled on january 8.

Other question:

I collected multi-productions which I didn't use yet. Are they available after january 7th?

Next to my question I wanted to say that I enjoyed all the events and presents last month. It think it really gave a boost in activity of players, also players who were in VM for a long time (And some back in VM now so I can't visit them unfortunately :P ).

So, thanks to the SI-team!

UserID: 101182

One more question.

Is there an advantage over Santa Flights?

Santa Flights are easy and quick, recyclingflights are not and after a daily 100% yieldcap there still is 50% chance of getting a gift out of it. Is the yield from recycling higher for instance?

By writing the rest of the post is correct you also mean I need to fly from 7:xx to 8:xx. Just to be sure ;)

Hello,

How does the recycling of gifts work? I tried one (of the multiplecoloured-gift kind) in my system and it came back empty.

Does it only work if I fly from 7:xx to 8:xx for example?

Is one recycler enough or do I need to send more?

I can read german, but my writing is not that good, so I will do it in english.

You can obtain multiproducting by buying them for waremblems at the second tab. It's the one with a cooldownperiod of 30 days.

When you bought one it will appear in your economy overview.

Thanks for your answer.

So, if I understand it correctly everytime I'm doing a research for urplasma-extraction in my researchlab I will get 10 urplasma?

And the only other option for getting it is buying it for real currency?

Hello spacepilots,

I'm a returning player (I've played it last time for about 10-12 years ago), who is looking for an explanation of the workings of urplasma. I developed urplasma-extraction in my researchlab, but the amount seems to be stuck a 10 urplasma. How can I extract more of it. I searched this forum for information, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Agent-Orange.