• Temperature -22 ° C
    Pig iron 372.077
    Metal 438.880
    Kryptonite 354.125
    Spice 339.397

This is very poor, I search many galaxy’s and this is all I find!!

Not sure it was worth adding this rubble event at the end of the year, big improvements are needed to make it worth the time, very sad considering previous rubble events :thumbdown:

• Official Post

25 rubble each planet means about

15*25 => 375 rubblefields * 700k spice => 262m spice each 3 hours

for about 3 days (i know that it spawns later) 6,3billion spice

so, let me know what you expect here - if this is the basicof the discussion about payable rubblefields, im not sure if i like to think about "something" into that direction.

• well I am pretty active in the game but even I myself dont have the time to collect every 3h some rubble - thats the point why it looks like a joke for the gamer

german:

Mal ehrlich wer sammelt denn alle 3h Trümmerfelder. Stimmt schon 6,3mrd wenn man es so rechnet wie du ist ne gute Menge aber der mensch hat noch anderes zu tun als SI zu suchten und ich bin schon recht aktiv im Game aber das ist mir denn auch zu viel des Guten. Da sind dann weniger Tf (Anzahl) bei größerer Menge Resis erheblich besser und wirken vor allem auch besser

ps zu mal ich im sonst üblichen Radius von +/-5 Systemen bisher genau 2 Tfs gefunden habe

• Official Post

I just like to point out what is possible; and "linked" to his request for the payable rubblefield feature, i think that this "comment" from me is fully comprehensible

we have so many parallel event stuff right now running; and this is just the "every year rubblefields" tradition.

Im pretty sure that most of the players just looking for spacia / gifts and like to collect some of these rubbles, thats it ... its nothing with "you have to do" or so - but, in general, the question is still, what you expect when we talking about "payable rubbles" ... for me 6,3b spice sounds fine for a 3 day period ... its too much if you can just activate this when you know, that you have time.

• Official Post

Hallo zusammen, 10 Layouts nach links 10 nach rechts und ich sehe nichts, wenn es so sein soll, es verspricht eine tolle Sammlung zu werden

mfg Peter

first, this is an english thread.

second, sarcasm? really?

To answer this:

its sooo nice that you provide an userid, an universe and coordinates where you looked, thats the best error report i got.

just for anyone who is reading here; the rubblefields should be increased with time, near midnight 31st , but this isn't working right now, so the minimum amount of rubbles are spawned (after fix yesterday) - i fixed this and increased the amount a bit to compensate the missings from yesterday. i will talk to the team if we will let the event running a bit longer.

• Hello all,

Personally I think it looks very good and do enjoy the 'FREE' rubble fields.

Am only a casual player at the moment,

but for what is out there and what is done to improve the game is only to all our advantage.

I have only a 800 recyclers, more or less.

I send 60 rec. to a planet, until my fleet slot has 1 slot free to do a escape flight.

So I can do about 13 rubble flights.

I do get around 1.2 - 1.6 million per flight....(now everybody gets a calculator) ^^ ^^ ^^

But serious guys, it is the gesture that makes this fun and its for free.

Same as the Santa Flights, yes you have to put in some effort, but you always gain for free.

So Cheer up.....there is sooooo much out there, just look around and you will find it..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Regards,

The Judge.

P.S. Have all a Great New Year.

TAZMAN2009_1

USERID: 49531

UNI: SI2 Endless

• I always find it delicious how excited you can be about a gift horse.

You get something for free and still there is complaining, moaning, crying.

I picked up debris fields maybe every 8 hours and I'm happy with that.

Other games don't do anything, here you get a treasure chest event every 4 weeks at Christmas, on New Year's Eve and then the events in between, where you don't have to spend any money and yet there are the whiners who still don't have enough.

And who pays the servers and the running costs of the game in the "free events"?

Has anyone ever thought about this?

I'm happy with everything you get on the side.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• @ Malagant

Well said and so true.

I was there in the 'Old' days when some people took it on to take some measures own their own.

The History off this game is unknown to most off the players here.

A lot of the 'Old' Gang have literally put everything they had into this game and made it back to a wonderful playable game,

what for me as one, I have the greatest respect for.

After the Job cuts in Bigpoint it went down the whole way..

I know what it was(2009 till 2015) and what is has become, a Job extremely well done.

Am here just playing as casual, because a old member asked me to come back.

Besides that,

to keep a game up to date has a certain amount off costs.

We all know that, but there is only a few people who actually understand that.

Right, enough off that now.... ;) ;)

They do a great Job here, and are very determent to keep it that way....

TAZMAN2009_1

USERID: 49531

UNI: SI2 Endless

Edited once, last by TAZMAN2009 ().