Hello all,

just a quick question.....

Playing in SI2 Endless,

where can I see/find how many points I will accumulate for when I build something?

I know you could see it in Retro.

you think I'm a young kid who doesn't know the game???
    if I send a message to dischbalt it's because I know what I'm saying .. I never send a message to G O for nothing

@Space>>>I do not know what point you want to make here, but do what you have to do. Just trying to help.

Hello,

Game: SI Retro

Language: English

If you go to your 'FLEET' and look at the bottom by 'deine favoriten' should be 'Your Favourites'

Also beside the 'Flight time calculator' it is 'Favorit' should be 'Favourites'.

Hello,

I did look around but could not find what I am looking for....

For example>>>> can I jump from 1:10:05 to 8:390:09 and visa versa?

What I mean is this>>>> do I jump from 01 to 08 or do I jump from 01 to 02 to 03 to 04>>>>to 08?

Other issue I do not know or can find....

For example>>>>I have a Planet on 05:100:06, Have an other Planet on 01:345:07

both planets have a lvl 2 teleporter.... can I just jump?

If yes, that's ok, if not please explain!!!!

Q: Is there a minimum/maximum on how far you can jump per level?

I know those are probably easy answers for you, but I am a bit slower to understand things 'nowadays'.... but that's life.

Thanks for your input.....

Regards.

Hello,

Do we hold on to the Gold from the Valentines event after the end: 19. February 2023 23:59 Uhr (CET)

@ MOD: Did not know where to put it, so feel free to move it.

Regards TAZ.

@ Malagant

Well said and so true.

I was there in the 'Old' days when some people took it on to take some measures own their own.

The History off this game is unknown to most off the players here.

A lot of the 'Old' Gang have literally put everything they had into this game and made it back to a wonderful playable game,

what for me as one, I have the greatest respect for.

After the Job cuts in Bigpoint it went down the whole way..

I know what it was(2009 till 2015) and what is has become, a Job extremely well done.

Am here just playing as casual, because a old member asked me to come back.

Besides that,

to keep a game up to date has a certain amount off costs.

We all know that, but there is only a few people who actually understand that.

Right, enough off that now.... ;) ;)

They do a great Job here, and are very determent to keep it that way....

Hello all,

Personally I think it looks very good and do enjoy the 'FREE' rubble fields.

Am only a casual player at the moment,

but for what is out there and what is done to improve the game is only to all our advantage.

I have only a 800 recyclers, more or less.

I send 60 rec. to a planet, until my fleet slot has 1 slot free to do a escape flight.

So I can do about 13 rubble flights.

I do get around 1.2 - 1.6 million per flight....(now everybody gets a calculator) ^^ ^^ ^^

But serious guys, it is the gesture that makes this fun and its for free.

Same as the Santa Flights, yes you have to put in some effort, but you always gain for free.

So Cheer up.....there is sooooo much out there, just look around and you will find it..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Regards,

The Judge.

P.S. Have all a Great New Year.

Hello,

Just a quick one,

How does this work?

'1 hours (active) build time reduction'

Does it mean that it will reduce my current building time for buildings or fleet/research as well????

Thanks.

Also have to say that game have great admin/host/moderator Dschibait which for me personally turned out to be a great help in every matter and with him game just can't go down no matter what. So big shout out for him

I absolutely agree with you....... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hello,

Does anybody else has trouble with errors with the Treat and Tricks.

I used it before, but for some reason it is giving me 'error'

I might be doing something wrong, but I don't know.

See Pic.

Thanks,

@Scafloc

Sorry to hear that,

all the best wishes for your Child and your family.

Be strong and be there,

the sun will rise again tomorrow, just as your child will continue to fight for their health.

You have the strength to get through this. <3 <3