Hello everyone

I would like to refer to the changes that took place in the Genesis 5 universe.

In my opinion, this is too much of a privilege for players with fewer points.

Each of us started the game knowing the rules.

Nevertheless, the proposal was introduced too hastily.

Why should I be punished now? Because I actively played and used all the bonuses to build my fleet and economy?

The speed bonus is fair for everyone.

instead of idiotic restrictions, I propose to introduce restrictions on attacks on weaker players, you have 1,000,000 points, the player with 10,000,000 will take 20% from you or something like that.

I feel these regulations are an attack on the players who spend the most time playing this game

Regards, Fly

Hello everyone

I would like to refer to the changes that took place in the Genesis 5 universe.

In my opinion, this is too much of a privilege for players with fewer points.

Each of us started the game knowing the rules.

Nevertheless, the proposal was introduced too hastily.

Why should I be punished now? Because I actively played and used all the bonuses to build my fleet and economy?

The speed bonus is fair for everyone.

instead of idiotic restrictions, I propose to introduce restrictions on attacks on weaker players, you have 1,000,000 points, the player with 10,000,000 will take 20% from you or something like that.

I feel these regulations are an attack on the players who spend the most time playing this game

Regards, Fly

Außerdem stehen euch folgende Boni ebenfalls in den Universen zur Verfügung:

• es tauchen im Universum zufällig große Trümmerfelder auf!
    • sind zu klein fur zb fur built 300 igb und 5900 transen usw