Specialization tab

the fleeter el fugaz (wrong) el flotero (correct)

Alien tab

small fighter pequeño luchador (wrong) caza (correct)

bitmeup Loto;

left izquierda (wrong) restante (correct)

my tip mi consejo (wrong) mi apuesta (correct)

Intergalactic planet overview tab;

open abierto (wrong) abrir (correct)

close cerca (wrong) cerrar (correct)

Fleet commands tab:

Station estacion (wrong) estacionamiento (correct)

The false are the first (left column) I have only seen this error in the alien section. Names are wrong in the fleet selection for the alien wave and in the alien scanner

Alien wave

Names of ships wrong:

Gran tranporte: correct Transporte grande

Pequeño luchador: correct caza

Buque de guerra: correct fragata

Bormbardero furtivo: correct Bombardero sigiloso

Correct:

Off :Desactivado

On :Activado

-spaceinvasion

-spanish

1 Fleet commands wrong Estacion Correct: estacionamiento

2 command center : wrong Planea mudarte ahora Correct: Mover planeta ahora

3 Universe overview: word repeated próximos próximos eventos piratas

4 Universe overview: wrong Acelerador de microsistemas Correct Microsistema acelerador

5 Universe overview: wrong Sistemas de focalización correct Sistemas de objetivos

6 settings words dont translated Spaceinvasion Funktionen Correct Funciones Spaceinvasion

7 settings colour skin; wrong color de piel Correct Color del interfaz

8 command center Page Auto Refresh: off wrong Actualización automática de página: apagado Correct Actualización automática de página: activado

HI

i have si tool and si archive disabled again. I updated to the last versions and made a clean install. I hadproblems to connect Si Archve to the game an tried to change data transfer from web server to Hijack but it didnt solve the problem . Then I realized I needed to put the accounts with the correct universe version. Then Si Archived worked again. It was all. With Si Tool I didnt have problems Only used to update my accounts. Please activate my access again.

Hi

I´m checking the new version (tool 5.0) All my data is well updated with the outpost too but the escape flight calculator isnt working (from any colony) I have had to use the 4.73 version to calculate my flights

Since this monday I can't use Si Tool and Si Archive. Both aren´t recogniced by SI web I have tried using search for running tools option but doesn´t work. I am using WIN10 Crome and Edge Lastest version from both programs and Java updated Checked with two laptops