• how do you like the idea of reducing the rescue flight time to 72 hours?

as I wrote already - I'm agree with any reducing rescue flights.

maybe we need a vote about the time - 72h or only 48h .

additional my suggestion about vacation mode - (time to comeback and than restart after only one action (spy probe for example) - time to restart vacation mode (after finished) 48 h.

agree with? :thumbup:

• Official Post

as I wrote already - I'm agree with any reducing rescue flights.

maybe we need a vote about the time - 72h or only 48h .

additional my suggestion about vacation mode - (time to comeback and than restart after only one action (spy probe for example) - time to restart vacation mode (after finished) 48 h.

agree with? :thumbup:

for me, you both don't understand that there are players with another life cycle ..

there are players who can only play on weekend ... the escape flight reduction would be not cool and the idea about vacation-restart would be a overkill.

• for me, you both don't understand that there are players with another life cycle ..

there are players who can only play on weekend ... the escape flight reduction would be not cool and the idea about vacation-restart would be a overkill.

All good - I understand your approach. Then think about a limit of 7 days. And by vacation mode - I mean that it can (should) prevent players from being in vacation mode forever, coming out again with a short action and then disappearing back into vacation mode forever. There's a method to that. I think we can prevent that with my proposal. We don't need to screw around with the length of the U-Mode - just force the vacationers to play at least 48 or 24 hours. Or how do you see that?

Of course there are always exceptions (illness, accident, etc.) in such cases we have to think about it separately. It's just a thought - I'd be happy to be convinced :)

Edited once, last by HanaBi: ich bin mir nicht sicher - aber (um die Sache mit dem Neustart U-Mode abzumildern) - die könnten dann doch die Schiffe maximal auf Safeflug schicken und dann nach meinetwegen 24 Stunden dennoch in den U-Mode gehen - oder? Die Schiffe können ja dann eben nach der vollen Flugzeit wieder sicher auf den Planeten landen. Und im Schlimmsten Fall (wenn sie eben nicht spielen) dann verlieren sie bei einem Angriff eben die 24 Stundenproduktion (die sie ja eh nicht hätten, oder nur 1/4, wenn sie immer hin und her springen!?). Oder bin ich da jetzt irgendwie falsch? ich meine, dass ich den U-Mode auch starten kann, wenn ich Saveflüge am Laufen habe - oder? Bin ich da falsch? ().

• Official Post

the problem is the following:

you expect, that when you forbid a player to go back into vacation mode, or going into vacation mode again or something about it, that he becomes active.

this is not true - thats what you all have to understand.

forcing this means NOT that the player is active starting with that update.

worst case is losing this player forever - and this is, what we all don't like to achieve - or?

• we all understand how such changes will affect the game)))

we want the players not to send their large fleet for 3 weeks on a rescue flight and at the same time only collect rubble fields without risking anything, it is impossible to catch such

• OK. I can understand the argument - although I don't quite see it that way. So the bottom line would be that even if we "force" the player to keep their online time 24 hours (or however long) after the end of vacation mode, it would be more attractive both for this time and for them in general must play (optional) or just go back to vacation Mode. The player (also exceptions here) who constantly goes in and out of Vacation Mode simply has no interest in playing. We're just trying to defuse the reasons for this somehow. :thumbup: What if he was given the opportunity for this period of time (24 hours or 48 hours) to have TFs made available to him directly (like the aliens spawn). In the vicinity of his planets - the distribution / range can be considered. And then he/she can also collect additional items (albeit in competition with others) :) or is that too naïve? :/

• OK. I can understand the argument - although I don't quite see it that way. So the bottom line would be that even if we "force" the player to keep their online time 24 hours (or however long) after the end of vacation mode, it would be more attractive both for this time and for them in general must play (optional) or just go back to vacation Mode. The player (also exceptions here) who constantly goes in and out of Vacation Mode simply has no interest in playing. We're just trying to defuse the reasons for this somehow. :thumbup: What if he was given the opportunity for this period of time (24 hours or 48 hours) to have TFs made available to him directly (like the aliens spawn). In the vicinity of his planets - the distribution / range can be considered. And then he/she can also collect additional items (albeit in competition with others) :) or is that too naïve? :/

Agreed

• Large fields of rubble from the aliens have disappeared or are almost absent (((

either they are under little attack or something is broken (this has already happened)

2-3 months ago all the galaxies were in large fields of rubble

please take a look, maybe something is not working right