• I have a proposition. It would be a variation of energy event (for ejemple, you can take advantage of the same form and prizes of the energy event applied to the new event).

You would put the matches, for each match you assign points, for example for failing 1, hitting the winner 5 points and hitting de winner and result 10 points duplicando el los puntos ganados por cada fase.

In Addittion

Soccer balls will appear through the Pagés of damoria 5 points.

For ejemple, you can add an option to the duplicate the points for 3 gold, for math.

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited once, last by -futrtie80- ().

• Official Post

this is way too much; i have no clue about which matches / which lineups finales etc etc ...

the idea was that maybe someone like to lead a section in the forum where you can rate / bet on matches and achieve points - and these who got most points get some bonus codes (which i would provide)

we have black friday events and december events, and - im not a 100% sure - if dates are overlapping

• Sorry, maybe it's too much considering the dates.

Maybe everyone could be given a code for the World Cup event and it would be nice to post predictions on the forum to give prizes for guessing right.

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

I have a small castle in w1. It is possible to make a small castle in w2. There the players could send their predictions in the same way as last time.

The players send a prediction ingame and if they get it right, a win message to Halberd. I could publish the approved results in the forum.

There will only be one difference: last time every good result was rewarded after the match. This was a lot of work for the admins who have to manually add this reward to each account. This time, prizes could be given at the end of the World Cup for the total number of good performances. ( first price, second,......... and price for 1- 5 good predictions)

• this is way too much; i have no clue about which matches / which lineups finales etc etc ...

the idea was that maybe someone like to lead a section in the forum where you can rate / bet on matches and achieve points - and these who got most points get some bonus codes (which i would provide)

we have black friday events and december events, and - im not a 100% sure - if dates are overlapping

A question that may also help. Could it be put in the forum once a day the matches that are made and that the players bet the results?

• I consider that the proposal of Halberd is a good idea. Admin could generate a ranking of good predictions for each player, and depending of ranking, we will obtain some prizes.

And probably this option will need less work of admin.

• I could help if you want to do it in the forum and I could put the matches in advance and draw the winners, now you would have to think about bonuses or prizes.

The option of halberds is similar to other years.

• Official Post

ok, i talked with different team members about this soccer cup.

there are different opinions (political) - i don't start here any discussions (please also you all, don't discuss this here in our forum) - but we decieded to dont put any prizes on the board for this soccer cup event. There are many things, many statements what BITMEUP can't accept, thats why we don't like to give anything to you for this tournament.

What we like to do, is supporting YOU, if you like to create some kind of event.

So, this means, there will be a bet-system on the bitmeup portal with a automatic calculation of points and a ranking. You all can see how you you tipp on the difference games.

If someone likes to provide something here (resources, gifts or something else), feel free to do that - but, BITMEUP Teams decided to don't give bonus codes on that event

regards

Dschibait

• hello

I see that you are talking about points but what motivates players a lot are the bonuses they could win by participating in this game.

what can we win as a bonus???

cordially

loic

• Official Post

its just a - fun - event; like we explained in the annoucement thread, we don't go for any "rewarded" event here because of the statement in qatar..

If you don't like to watch soccer, you don't have to play the tipp game, if you like, play it and mess with some other players who like watching football :) you can also talk about the different games here in the forum, or about winners / underdogs etc ...

but, if you just like to play it when you get some rewards, this event isn't for you - but, we will come up with black friday and also christmas next weeks ;)