• Official Post

As I said, I knew the outcome of this bc I know how you guys operate.. which is why this game is basically dead. And there's nothing more I need to do nor say, at this point, but mind my own business. The consequences of your actions are built into your actions, regardless of those you affect in the process. I'll just keep moving forward either way :) 8)

you already wrote this - its easy to tell someone that they dont do a good job, when you dont understand the basics behind the job.

finally, i want to say, that i dont ban players just because YOU think thats an unfair/illegal or cheating action, its not, and until we don't proof that, the players don't do anything wrong... over and out.

so stop it here, you can think what you want - but i don't need to read that 3times in a thread.

• saeborwolff

You and your fleet where just at the wrong time at the wrong place. I needed to destroy 2kk more ships to unlock the Destoryer Title so compared to your fleets size I put an unsual amount of time into getting it.

But in the end I got it first in the universe. Thanks to you <3

and look at the time its just 4h 1min 50 sec after you started your escape flight :S

There is not going to be any further explanation. If you don't understand math and the concept of time as an adult than that's not anybody elses problem but your own.

i noticed that I got an attack that matched a few seconds behind the EXACT time of my fleet's halfway point.

You literally had almost 2 hours to do something about it and didnt do anything. I dont understand why you are complaining :saint:

• It looks suspicious to me. Very easy to say that you just calculated it. Well how? If the player EF everyday at a different time then how would you work it out?

If I was admin I would be looking to see if the player attacking player spied everyday.

I would be looking to see if the defending player EF everyday at the same time and to the same place and if his fleet arrived back everyday at the same time or at different times.

I am not sure how you can intercept an EF if the players fleet arrived back at different times etc.

• In fact Sonu dont need to explain anything here for someone. I offered to explain it to the end of the universe thats much more than a gamer needs to do. So I would advise to be patient with comments like "suspicious" or "its easy to say ....".

I personally can tell you if theire is enought time or enought informations you can intercept everyones ef, just a matter oft time and data

• In fact Sonu dont need to explain anything here for someone. I offered to explain it to the end of the universe thats much more than a gamer needs to do. So I would advise to be patient with comments like "suspicious" or "its easy to say ....".

I personally can tell you if theire is enought time or enought informations you can intercept everyones ef, just a matter oft time and data

You dont need to explain anything. The admin need to look into your account and his to determine how you would know when his EF would return.

• in my account he wouldnt find anything cause i am not the one who attacked :D

and the Gos know how to intercepts ef theire is no need to proof every single attack and spy each time a player get killed his ef.

• in my account he wouldnt find anything cause i am not the one who attacked :D

and the Gos know how to intercepts ef theire is no need to proof every single attack and spy each time a player get killed his ef.

Whoever attacked needs their account looking into. Only a guilty person would try to talk to admins out of looking into the account...

• Whoever attacked needs their account looking into. Only a guilty person would try to talk to admins out of looking into the account...

I have been reported for something like this many times befor and jsut for your information I have already talked to a GO and explained how I calulated everything but jut because I have to explain it to a GO doesnt mean I have to tell everyone in Forum.

• Whoever attacked needs their account looking into. Only a guilty person would try to talk to admins out of looking into the account..

Bullshit. Innocent until proven guilty and not other way. So max the Gos and or Admins may proof activities in his account but he dont need to explain anything.

And cause of Ef Interceptions are common stragety most GO and Admin know them. When your game skill is limited it isnt a wise decission to cry for suspecious tactics. Use your brain and maybe you find an option how to intercept ef or die without this knowledge some day doenst matter.

So stop your trashtalk

HuiBuh schau mal der ist bei euch im Uni angesiedelt ob ihr jemanden habt dem 14m fleet schmecken ich helfe gerne bei der Berechnung des saveabfang

• Saeborwolff, I have played with you in previous uni's, and I know you can play as well as most of the players here, but intercepting EFs is something I was doing back in EN uni 2, so I know it is not difficult. It requires time to set up with gathering info and observation of the player's habits, and sometimes a little bit of luck helps, but it really is not something that is difficult. I won't share yet some of the easy strategies you can use to stop from catching your ef. But, it is for this reason that I think the EF assistant needs to be adjusted. It makes you vulnerable now. You cannot as easily hide your ef times now. But it is still possible to protect your efs.

Chris Dior, I very seldom see you post constructive posts on the boards. A lack of knowledge is not a great foundation for a loud voice. I have been reported to GOs for intercepting an EF back in 2010 under bigpoint times. It took one message for me to explain to the GO how I did it, then there was no problem. And I did NOT explain to my victim. Having someone cry to GOs when your skill is superior is actually very satisfying. So the more you cry here, the less you will make a difference except to become a target. I am completely confident that there a LOT of players that will be happy to mess with you to demonstrate how to catch an EF. ;) ;) ;)

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

My suggestion is to explain it to people who ask nicely in private. No need to tell everyone. ^^

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I have been reported for something like this many times befor and jsut for your information I have already talked to a GO and explained how I calulated everything but jut because I have to explain it to a GO doesnt mean I have to tell everyone in Forum.

Not once have I said tell the forum. I have been very clear saying you need to tell an Admin

• Saeborwolff, I have played with you in previous uni's, and I know you can play as well as most of the players here, but intercepting EFs is something I was doing back in EN uni 2, so I know it is not difficult. It requires time to set up with gathering info and observation of the player's habits, and sometimes a little bit of luck helps, but it really is not something that is difficult. I won't share yet some of the easy strategies you can use to stop from catching your ef. But, it is for this reason that I think the EF assistant needs to be adjusted. It makes you vulnerable now. You cannot as easily hide your ef times now. But it is still possible to protect your efs.

Chris Dior, I very seldom see you post constructive posts on the boards. A lack of knowledge is not a great foundation for a loud voice. I have been reported to GOs for intercepting an EF back in 2010 under bigpoint times. It took one message for me to explain to the GO how I did it, then there was no problem. And I did NOT explain to my victim. Having someone cry to GOs when your skill is superior is actually very satisfying. So the more you cry here, the less you will make a difference except to become a target. I am completely confident that there a LOT of players that will be happy to mess with you to demonstrate how to catch an EF. ;) ;) ;)

Not once have I said explain it to your victim. It is clearly a suspicious play and a GO should look into it. Pretty simple.

• I have been very clear saying you need to tell an Admin

But even before you suggested this, he already stated that he had told an admin... so of course we presume that you have an alternative point that you want us to read between the lines so to speak.

Not once have I said explain it to your victim.

Not once have I said that you said that....

But I am saying it is something that nobody is going to explain to you...

It is clearly a suspicious play

No, it isn't. Please go back and read the thread again.

a GO should look into it.

Yes, the GOs have said they will.

Pretty simple.

At last we agree. It is pretty simple. All is clear. Move on...

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• But it is suspicious. Hence why you admitted that you already explained it to a GO

• But it is suspicious. Hence why you admitted that you already explained it to a GO

No. You are being deliberately dense. Playing on Saebor's pain for your own fun. You just like to argue, you don't care that he lost his fleet. You just want to stir.

It is not suspicious. You are just a noob. I'm done here.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie