• Hello

you imposed a truce on us that no one found legal, with this truce there was no bonus, which no one understood!!

you made a referundum or a certain number of players voted, we had no answer on what had been decided following this referendum, this is not normal. as the truce ends now in less than 7 hours we have no information!!

we are horribly lacking in information when you prepare something, we are always caught off guard, you should know that with each action on your part we must organize ourselves too because we have a family life is a job.

think a little about us, we must be informed in advance

the russian player X has been banned this has to do with the war in Ukraine??? many think it is for this that when a player is banned the minimum would be to say on the forum what he is accused of, we do not want to know the sanctions but just why

my message is a little aggressive but infact that is not the case, I speak for a large majority of players who want to have information so do not take it the wrong way. my message avoids that 20 or 30 players write to you is therefore that it annoys you I have grouped together the maximum of concrete requests from my players and friends

some players tell me that they have opened tickets for more than 10 is no answer

Cordially

Edited once, last by Halberd: Please no playernames in the forum other than your own. ().

• Official Post

Hey Chemilla,

I can't answer most of your questions. But I can tell you that no player has been banned from the game because of having a certain nationality. The player had castles with an offensive name, which is against the rules.
    greetings

• I guess truce will not end yesterday ;)

No, without jokes.... It would be nice when such kind of news would be shared upfront, but instead we will have to watch and find out ourselves when the time is there. :thumbdown:

Now we only have to try every hour to see if we are able to run off, or not, somewhere between now and (hopefully) March 31.

You guys don't want to lose players which can't have their mind on the game right now (which is understandable) but now you guys will lose players because of lack of communication, and truce 'without a reason'

(for all the players with short toes who think they need to judge me, I've put without a reason between ' ')

Some invested in bigger treasuries, because they would benefit from that during war. That investement was for nothing, as half of the event-time it is not possible to lose troops.

For myself.... I can't be as active as I would like to be in a while.... so the game lost me.

When truce is over I'll fight my final fight (and it will be a quick one, because we never know when the next unannounced truce will be there)

It is not up to a game server to act in this kind of situations. Like I said before, I am 100% against this war. Where in my opinion Russian government is to blame.

BitmeUp should not be the party to act, and should not be the party to make a difference in this war, or a war in an other part of the world. No words were spend on the war in Syria, Iraq, Libia, Africa and so on.

I have referred to other games in an other thread also, but will do it again here.... there is no other (war)game that stops its activities in this time. Players all over the world (can still) play Call of Duty, Warcraft and so on.

Enough talked in general...

I would like to know if someone of BitmeUp is working on my tickets.... You (Dschibait) couldn't help me and advised me to send a ticket.
    That was on March 2, but didn't hear anything after that. I think it is a good thing Damoria lost about 1000 players over the years, otherwise, support would be working 24-7 to deal with all those tickets.

Best regards

• I see that the truce is still not over even though we are on the 14th!! we haven't received any messages!!

I still don't see any clearing bonus!!!

now we don't play damoria anymore but damoria says when we have the right to play :cursing: :cursing:

cordialement

• Based on the truce announcement, the referendum result, and the lack of more timely news, I consider the truce extended until the 31st.

An announcement to the community would have been nice. It would be nice to create a side entertainment - there's still time.

...lack of clear communication creates many problems. In any place, real or virtual, as has been seen throughout history...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

Hello,

everyone can see the results so, right now im in a meet up with the team about a short time high speed world that the time isn't such boring.

but - starting a thread with "no one found legal" isn't the right way ... i don't decide to go for an invasion on the ukraine ...

the people there are in real trouble, don't know about future, and you tell me that you don't find this legal?

i agree its not legal, but i don't agree with you to erase all people who hasn't time right now from damoria.

there are palyers playing with you side by side, for about 12 years and now, its "not legal" to protect them

just one - shame! shame on you for this kind of post!

/closed