• I'd like to know why my production has been decreased 7 times lower than what it should be for the past several months ? Could someone explain that to me ?? ...and how I may get that lost res back to me ?

I noticed a difference during the end of Winter (2021)/Spring, but didn't pay much attention since I've been dealing with more important things in life. But now that I've taken the time to calculate my production rates... this is not cool and I don't see how this is just a "mistake".

I would like compensation for this loss.

EDIT/UPDATE: on the planets where there are aliens, i'm losing so much that those planets are producing the same amount as my normal planets.

....really not happy X(

• My production on my blast furnace (metal) is 299,259 an hour. In 24 hours, i produce a little over 1 million... when i should be 7,182,216 in 24 hours.

..and i remember my mines producing that many months ago. But i noticed a change some months ago, but since i was busy with other things during that time, i didn't investigate it. But now that i'm looking at it.. i've been losing a lot for a very long time.

EDIT/UPDATE: now it's saying that my mines are set at 25%. 1) I NEVER set my mines to that rate. 2) I didn't notice my mines being lowered.

Either way, this is a mistake from the game - not from me... and this should be compensated.

• (If) you went into the vacation mode ( I saw you, you turn into blue if I can remember )
    If so - in vacation mode the level of the mines dropped down to 25%
    After your return you has to turn up your mines from vacation production (25%) to your actually speed mode level by yourself.
    That’s not an automatic feature.
    If you forgot this - the level of 25% then remains until you make the settings described above by hand. That is how long the 25% remains, even if you continue to play normally and normally have speed 50. I forgot this often... but basically i found out a few hours later every time... so what... thats the way life goes
    :thumbup:

Edited 6 times, last by HanaBi ().

• yeah, i'm not one to go into vacation mode, but i have a couple of times, recently.... and yeah, that's really screwed up that it stays @ 25% when you come out. I guess programming it to go back to normal is asking too much... so... super

• I think you are supposed to be at 25X. Your total points are equal to 28% of the 1st place score. According to the speed up rules you should be at 25x untill you go over 30% of the 1st place score at which time your production will drop to 10x.

The new speed-up values are:

up to 10% of points: 100x
    up to 20% of points: 50x
    up to 30% of points: 25x
    up to 40% of points: 10x
    up to 50% of points: 5x