• I click "account transfer" -> then hit "plan transfer"-> choose start world venturia, target world crusades. After that there is nothing I can do to start the transfer, the only thing I can choose on that page is cancel button

• Hello, I do not know if this message is correct here, but my query is that although the transfer has been made correctly I have realized that when I have received the castles my military has dropped more than one billion, I do not know if this is correct or a error, thank you

• If you only took a part of the w2 account. 30% of the troops will be found in the maincastle of the w1 account. Only the troops of the recrutelines will be in the w2 castles

• >Klikam "przelew konta" -> następnie "zaplanuj transfer" -> wybieram start venturię, świat bezpieczny krucjaty. Wybieram opcję 2 .Otrzymuję komunikat Nie masz konta w świecie bazowym! co dalej? Proszę, pomóż mi.</

XXXXXX

> I click "account transfer" -> then "schedule a transfer" -> I choose start venturia, a world safe crusade. I choose option 2. I get the message You don't have an account in the base world! what's next? Please help me. </

Edited 3 times, last by Halberd: added an translation ().

• Hi.

When you hve no account in world 1 then you can transfer whole world 2 account to world 1.

Then its option 1

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

You have to linked damoria accounts to your bitmeup account.

On Step2 (where you have to select the start and target world) you have to choose the account where you have the venturia world played.

notice, that the account will be transferred to world1 on the account you are logged in - so that means, you could transfer venturia from account A to account B, so you if you want option2 you need to look that AccountB (your world1 account) is the target account

• Chcę mieć konto tylko na Crusades. Mam konta połączone z BitMeUp. Jednak, gdy chcę przenieść swoje konto z Venturii do Crusades, otrzymuję wiadomość
    Nie masz konta w świecie bazowym!

XXXXX

I only want a Crusades account. I have accounts connected to BitMeUp. However, when I want to transfer my account from Venturia to Crusades, I get a message

You do not have an account in the base world!

Edited once, last by Halberd: added an translation ().

• Official Post

i want to know what exactly you try here ..

i logged into your account; clicked on "Account Transfer" => plan for this transfer => and on the option selection i select option2 => and anything works.

You dont have to change anything here; you are logged into your right damoria account; base world and target world are both selected to the correct account.

I didnt understand what you try here.