Hello, I do not know if this message is correct here, but my query is that although the transfer has been made correctly I have realized that when I have received the castles my military has dropped more than one billion, I do not know if this is correct or a error, thank you

Creo, si no me confunden, que el jugador que quiera tomar la opción de mantener la cuenta w2 como principal tiene una ventaja sobre los demás ya que al llegar a w1 puede colocar sus castillos en la posición que le interese. la mayoría.¿No sería más justo si en la fusión todos pudiéramos mover los castillos de w1 como pueden hacer los jugadores que vienen de w2?

I think, if I am not confused, that the player who wants to take the option of keeping the w2 account as the main one has an advantage over the others since when he reaches w1 he can place his castles in the position that interests him. Most of us. Wouldn't it be fairer if in the merger we could all move the castles from w1 like players coming from w2 can?

It is not a question of having more castles than the normal 100 and 30 baldors but the issue is that the one with 50 normals and 150 baldons can convert 50 of those baldours into normal castles in order to equalize the change between the largest ones.

Muchos años y esfuerzos para cambiar los castillos normales por baldurs con el fin de tener los certificados a un precio que me permite conquistar y deshacerme de los castillos normales por ahora en un segundo y sin otra opción toda la estrategia es inútil. Entonces, ¿por qué le dieron a Baldur los cambios como premio, que en unos casos es un premio en otros, una venganza?

Many years and efforts to change normal castles for baldurs in order to have the certificates at a price
    that would allow me to conquer and get rid of normal castles for now in a second and without any other option the whole strategy is worthless. So why did they give baldur changes as a prize, that in some cases is a prize in others, a revenge

give the option that those who have leftover baldurs can pass them to normal castles and we will equalize the difference somewhat