• Hello,
    Today i have tested the transfer of my account world 2, and i have observed that original stars and type of gem of the transfered castle were lost!! The stars and gems that i found were the same that the empty place where i put the castle.
    Are this ok? In the future transfer, the same will happen?
    Thank you.
    Jonnieve

• hi,

the test transfer starts on 19.06 see annoncement section in forum

I believe you should not test earlier.

"From Saturday, June 19, 2021 5pm up to and including July 4, 10pm, we invite you to take part in our test phase. The new world “The War Hill” is ready to be conquered by your existing accounts.
    From Saturday 5pm (CEST) you can copy an account from “The Crusades” or “Venturia” there. It is important to know that the account is copied. No changes will be made to the initial account!

why did you click today ?

regards
    phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

i know that this was possible for some hours

but, stil, you shouldn't get logged into the world.
    I looked into your Speed-World (War Hill) Account you didn't placed your main castle, so you can't progress and also can't see what the castle stats are.

Im not sure, maybe i miss-understand your question / post here.
    Later you should take over any stats from your copied castles also stars and field bonuses.

next time, report it that you can start a transfer. This also applied to other users they already start the transfer !

• I transferred my entire W1 account but I was unable to transfer my w2 accountThere is no error message.id 6 The war Hill
    id 9232 The Crusade main account
    id 2780 Venturia 2 account

• Hello Dschibait,

i got the same problem i think. i could choose to transfer my whole w1 acc to the war hill world but could not take over the 10 + baldurs of w2 (venturia) and the 30% of the troops. there were no option for the benefits of the w2 (venturia) world

is that not active for the test or?

• Official Post

The test was to copy one of your two accounts to the test world. no one wrote that you get anything from w1 or 2

You could create (first) an account on War Hill and play that account, afterwards you could transfer your account and take over 10 castles and 30% troops.
    But, thats already tested - we want to test the general functions, not, if i can calculate 30% or not.

• I created a new account on war hill and could transfer 12 normal castles and 2 golden from w2. Should i not be able to take only 10 normal?
    Damorian_94696 | UserID: 28 The war hill

The new maincastle of the warhill account did not have troops. By the transfer it was said i would have 30% ( 3.000 spear ect)
    edit: Sorry the castle does not have buildings, so can not keep the troops

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

I created a new account on war hill and could transfer 12 normal castles and 2 golden from w2. Should i not be able to take only 10 normal?
    Damorian_94696 | UserID: 28 The war hill

The new maincastle of the warhill account did not have troops. By the transfer it was said i would have 30% ( 3.000 spear ect)
    edit: Sorry the castle does not have buildings, so can not keep the troops

you are mixing up that.

You get 10 castles and 30% troops of the TARGET account; so when you go from W2 => W1 you get stuff from W1 - thats option 1 (option 2 is from tha base account, but this isnt enabled)

So means, when you transfer your account after you created a War Hill Account, you get the stuff from the war hill account... not from your W1 or W2 account.

• Juflo

From Saturday, June 19, 2021 5pm up to and including July 4, 10pm, we invite you to take part in our test phase. The new world “The War Hill” is ready to be conquered by your existing accounts.
    From Saturday 5pm (CEST) you can copy an account from “The Crusades” or “[/i]Venturia” there. It is important to know that the account is copied. No changes will be made to the initial account

The test is different to the real transfer. You could transfer w1 or w2 totally into w3

It seems you created a new account there on war hill w3 with new main castle rather then directly clicking the transfer button to just let copy a whole account into w3

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Hello

I arrived in the new world, it takes a long time to place the castles, I wondered if it was necessary to place all the castles knowing that this is just a test and that it will be deleted soon

I am not any eu2 castle that has been transferred

id 39 the war hill
    id187 crusade
    id 2811 venturia

cordially

• One post above yours it is said that you can only choose w1 OR w2 for transfer to w3, not AND

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• From Saturday, June 19, 2021 5pm up to and including July 4, 10pm, we invite you to take part in our test phase. The new world “The War Hill” is ready to be conquered by your existing accounts.
    From Saturday 5pm (CEST) you can copy an account from “The Crusades” or “[/i]Venturia” there. It is important to know that the account is copied. No changes will be made to the initial account

The test is different to the real transfer. You could transfer w1 or w2 totally into w3 in test.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.