• Official Post

Moin,

Ich hab gerade viel zu tun, und meine Suche im Forum ergab erstmal das ich nichts über Magier-Freizauber geschrieben habe.

Kannst du mir den Kontext kurz raussuchen? (ist generell eine gute Idee das zu tun, wenn man sich auf "irgendwas" bezieht)

Danke und Grüße
    Dschibait

• Hello,
    the fusion of W1 and W2 looks extremely challenging. No one knows what will be possible to transfer and what will not. Don't have a simple guide on how to add a W2 account to a W1 account? Can anyone place castles anywhere on the map? What is the risk of my W1 account being deleted? If my account on W2 is 10 times smaller than on W1, does it make sense to risk deleting the account on W1 when the account on W2 is so small?

Thank you for answer.

• Creo, si no me confunden, que el jugador que quiera tomar la opción de mantener la cuenta w2 como principal tiene una ventaja sobre los demás ya que al llegar a w1 puede colocar sus castillos en la posición que le interese. la mayoría.¿No sería más justo si en la fusión todos pudiéramos mover los castillos de w1 como pueden hacer los jugadores que vienen de w2?

I think, if I am not confused, that the player who wants to take the option of keeping the w2 account as the main one has an advantage over the others since when he reaches w1 he can place his castles in the position that interests him. Most of us. Wouldn't it be fairer if in the merger we could all move the castles from w1 like players coming from w2 can?

• Hi do you have the english version?

Do you want to ask this?

I believe it is better you use english or german, other language might be deleted.

"I think, if I am not confused, that the player who wants to take the option of keeping the w2 account as the main one has an advantage over the others since when he reaches w1 he can place his castles in the position that interests him. Most of us. Wouldn't it be fairer if in the merger we could all move the castles from w1 like players coming from w2 can?"

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• I would have liked that too, everyone the opportunity to renew the placing of their castles. It was also discussed when the merging of the worlds was introduced two years ago. Well, a few weeks before the merger, it is too late for this discussion.