• Our alliance had to get 75 coins by midnight.. and we did.. but there was no increase in production when it turned midnight. ?(

...and these coins are annoying hard to find. Getting 25 coins takes a very long time. ||

• 50 coins are hard to find ????
    do not lie!!! :P
    50 coins in 10 minutes, too easy this time
    need to make fewer coins !!!

using what magic ? i had spied almost 1000 planets to get 50 coins. statistically, those are bad odds. i have 17 fleets bases on each planet, so it's easier for me... but for smaller players (like the ones in my alliance), it's a freaking job to get 25 coins.

• Official Post

you dont have to spy them you have to spook flight them only. there is no "invisibliity" in si2 - because there are no astroids / galaxy scanners . beside that fact that they are also in si1 visible all the time. I think that @dark angel is correct here - theres no problem to find them fast ;)

beside that:
    the 50+ % for production is not visible in si2 ... its on top of your whole production.

• you dont have to spy them you have to spook flight them only. there is no "invisibliity" in si2 - because there are no astroids / galaxy scanners . beside that fact that they are also in si1 visible all the time. I think that @dark angel is correct here - theres no problem to find them fast ;)

beside that:
    the 50+ % for production is not visible in si2 ... its on top of your whole production.

Well, we use spy sats to find the coins... so i call it spying them, since i didn't know what one would call it. and we can agree to disagree about the facility in finding the coins. nearly 1000 planets "spooked" to get 50 is easy ? mmm.. okieeeee

• Aaaahhhhhhh !!!! I had to zoom in to see them. I don't normally play with my glasses on, but now I see it. Cool... okay, I'll shut up now... thank you :) :thumbup: ..yep, that makes a huge difference.