[...]

Viele Spieler, mich eingeschlossen haben die Grenze der Forschungen schon erreicht und können nur noch langweilige Forschungen absolvieren da die Ressourcen für effektive Forschungen bei weitem nicht mehr reichen.

Daher ist eine Anhebung des Ressourcen Speeds nicht nur gewünscht sondern zwingend notwendig um den Spielern einen weiteren Anreiz zu geben und dem Spielersterben entgegen zu wirken.

[...]

Ich hab Deutsch eingestellt und habe, wie Prien, die Schatzjagd Mails auf Russisch. Alle anderen sind auf Deutsch ua. auch die Rückkehr Nachrichten der Schatzjagd. Stellt man die Sprache um, bleiben die Mails auf Russisch (Schatzjagd), die Rückkehr Nachrichten werden übersetzt. Da die Mails vom System generiert sind, solte es die vermutlich auch übersetzen, so wie die Disk rekonstrunktion Nachrichten.

Ich hab von beginn des Updates Deutsch eingestellt gehabt.

And that sums up the whole game and the community perfectly.

Nobody wants to take a risk any more. Risks can never be 100% hedged, but always high enough to make it very difficult for the risk to hit you.

Yes, there is no point in discussing this with you.

There were more than enough chances. Feel free to ask DarkAngel how often she saw spy reports where there were over 500 million iron, metal, kryptonite on the planets. You avoid this criticism and deflect it.

Why do you only notice this after years? Have you ever asked yourself why no player tried to grab the resources that were mined every day with attacks?

Seriously any fucking day DarkAngel could have attacked me and grabbed the resources or forced me to spending it or not run it any further.

The whole thing had limits that did not allow it to operate indefinitely. You don't seem to have really dealt with that.

Are you afraid that you will soon be caught up at the Fleet Points

;)

I'm clearly questioning the importance of mines, an elemental element of the game, and you're giving me ranking/fleet stuff?

The speedup system was created so that small players could catch up with big players. For this it is necessary that big players have less resources available than the small ones. Is that currently the case from your point of view? Rozpruwacz has made almost 300 billion spice in the last 24 hours. Now imagine that on 365 days and on your beloved points?

The debris fields should be reduced by a minimum factor of 0.1. The amount of resources generated per day is too excessive. Mines are defacto worthless. Speedup as well. The construction acceleration of the speedup could theoretically be compensated by MSA.

This is a now an alien invasion, 50+ wormholes in the universe. With so many aliens coming and the debris fields, it's harder to see where an alien arrives and where one disappears.

Before you could use a kryptonite debris field as an identifier if the alien was leaving or coming.

I don't know what others think about this but I would like the visual distinction to be clearer.

Nein, das war anderst als das "normale" was mit einem Re-Login behoben ist und dann auch ruhe ist. Das gestern war extremer. Kaum fenster geschlossen instant wieder offen. Schade das mein Shadow play nicht ging sonst hätte ich es auf Video gehabt :D

Ich habe eben in der Galaxy Map nach Aliens geschaut. Dabei popt das Flottenbaumenü permanent auf. Schließt man es kommt es erneut. Ein Re-Login beseitigt das Problem. STRG+F5 half nicht. Ist seit dem Update erst.

Every player has the possibility to get hold of resources that are not limited. Harvesting the speedup is probably the slowest. But it requires very little effort. Currently, I believe it is only technically possible to have 999,999,999,999 resources on the planet. Everything above this must be handled carefully, otherwise resources are quickly destroyed.

Dschibait

Spaceinvasion

the rubblefield was 130b Spice. Intercepted alien attacks can also release large amounts of resources that need to be dealt with.

they accumulate resources so that they can rise quickly

e.g. player antivirus

he's already accumulated over a trillion spices

25% is a lot, you have to remove the mines to go down

The players who farm Spice through Speedup can be attacked at any time. Because they are not willing to take risks. You tried it yourself weeks ago by placing a planet in my system. After x days nothing came from you and when I spied on you, you left.

If you don't take a risk, you don't get anything.

Especially since the driver of the whole thing is yourself. Instead of just letting the players get close to you, you go further and further away in the points and thereby create the possibility of the whole thing.

I am not a player who is looking for success like ranking positions. I enjoy analysing systems and developing tactics and strategies to implement things that no one else does in the game. For example, defending alien attacks.

Nutzt du Windows 11? Da scheint es beim letzten Update mal wieder zu zahlreichen Problemen gekommen zu sein. Ua mit Spielen. Hatte davon nur beiläufig auf golem ein Artikel gelesen. Evt. ist das hier die Ursache.

The big disadvantage here in Si is that the account will be deleted. If you want to play again after months or even years, you start from scratch.

Players who have been in the vm for months still play in SI. Otherwise they would be yellow and then deleted later.

Many players are not only in one universe, they also use the vm to focus on one universe and continue playing in si2 later.

Shortening the flight time brings nothing but possibly more players who quit because they have lost their fleet. Which is one of the reasons why players leave SI. I can just as well fly a recycling flight or a colonisation over 4 weeks.

If you want to destroy fleets, you have the aliens.

My concrete proposal of the 4 additional AZ:

AZ 17 goes from 10M to 50M

AZ 18 from 50M to 150M

AZ 19 from 150M to 450M

AZ 20 from 450M up to 1.35G

AZ 21 from 1.35G

Attacks remained unchanged at +-2 AZ levels.

Currently DarkAngel can attack 135 players. After the change, there are only 63 players. This means that instead of 1 million points, you need 150 million points to be attacked from the highest AZ.

The easiest thing to do is to insert 3-4 new AZs. The +-2 AZ attack rule remains in place. Then you would already have 50+% fewer players in the attacking area of the top players. Instead of 1 million points, you need a hundred times that amount to be plundered by DA.

After 4-8 weeks, you look at the data to see what effect it has had. In my opinion, the Sirius AZ regulation should be kept as an ace in the hand for the time being, which you can always play later.

Sounds like the high sec rule in eve.

Not so much a fan of taking things from other games, even if it's modified. But the alien aspect would be a new idea. They could become offensive against high ranks. So the 5 star aliens.