• The key for level 50 is activity. This should remain untouched.

Agree.
    BUT maybe it is need more balance between itens (from missions or market) and training levels.

Training to Level 50:
    Life: 5000
    Attack: 500+?(2000)?
    Crit: 22.5%
    You only need to compare this numbers with Hoch or mylovely knights. Item values are the most of the knight power.

Why not increase training values?
    Why not reduce the amount of thalers out there? ie decrease hyperinflation.

I propose for studying:
    A - Training - Power and Life
    Increase and invert the value curve of one of them. Something like:
    life = 20000 - 200 x level
    ( Level 20 = 16000 ; Level 50 = 10000 )
    Attack = 100 x level
    (Knights can only be equiped with itens same level + 3 or + 5)
    Maybe using another values and a quadratic or cubic equation.
    B - Thalers and auction
    Increased values for training. Less reward from missions. Less thalers, more accurate bids on auctions.

Objective:
    Tighter and more equal fights for all.
    The most advanced players have, ofcourse, better knights but the distance to all others are minor.

(I did not do the maths needed - I only point another way that seems like possible)

• Official Post

first, and the important thing here is, this feature should get resets each 3 months.
    Right now we have a runtime for over 6 (?( months.
    Please have this in mind!

reading something like this

Why not increase training values?
    Why not reduce the amount of thalers out there? ie decrease hyperinflation.

i can only point out that this is the first test season - we have bring up a cool new feature, an idea from scratch and looking how and what you take from this.
    We didnt (its not possible) calculate what a active players could get; what trading inflects, and so on.

i plan to implement the bonus for tournament, than having active players getting some reward from it and finally, test phase is over (maybe some adjustments on experience gain) - and anything will be resetted.
    Than anyone can start from zero - small as like as big players in damoria can play again and get nice bonuses :)

• Can a list of participants in the tournament be provided?

With the level of the player and the position obtained? For the first and last phases?

• There is a listing of the best classifieds. The best 8. Any player can check this list the next day.
    The general list of competitors does not exist. Those who participated managed to verify, on the day, the classification of those against whom they fought.
    I don't always participate in tournaments. When I participate I do not know the list of those who participated as well. I only know the position of those against whom I fought.
    When I don't compete, I don't know the general list. I would like to know. How many players participated, who and what is the overall ranking.

• The ranking is in the game everyday with all participants... Dont you see it?

You must click on your rank number. Can you not see the top line in your browser on the tournament page?

Yesterday review
    qualification rounds. Rank: #1 • Wins: 10 • Loses: 0 • Points: 1.117.485

When you click on your rank during the tournament you can see its progress

You can also click on your opponents to see their stats and so on

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• My bad. There is a list. I did not clicked on RANK to see it.
    Every day I can check last day ranking even I did not participate. Yesterday 44 competitors.

• AUCTION HOUSE.
    I do not know mylovelynightingale. Not in the game not in real life.
    I purchased from him (or her i dont know) many itens for millions. I am relatively sure that I will get the money back.
    I want to thank mylovelynightingale. I don't know why he sells the items for free :) . Altruism? Leveling? Greater interest? I do not know. (I read his explanation.)
    Any player (including me) can buy from him if they live by the auction house rules. Time, availability.
    Do I find these rules strange? I think so. But they do exist, they have been known for a long time. I found them strange at first. But you either play accordingly or you fall behind.
    I did the same. I do the same when I remember. Any item I sell that I think I can get 100 and sell for 200 I give the 100 back to the buyer. Sometimes... :rolleyes:

And today I see plenty been writed about it. Yesterday news.
    I want to praise mylovelynightingale !!!

Next season, new and improved rules? I hope so.
    Crocodile tears? Now? Today?
    Recalling the fantastic Beatles:
    ""When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
    Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
    And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
    Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be""

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Hi,

With that behaviour on items in auction house you raise unfairness against other players who want to buy an item.

I am against those kind of item trading with millions.

Personally I am not affected but I just raise it for other plaers who wanted to fairly buy an item.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• ...something wrong here... maybe we are not talking about the same auction house...

"...unfairness against other players who want to buy an item."
    "...trading with millions."
    Millions or cents are the same when all active players can have the same "fortune" (more or less). Anyone can buy the itens whatever the price.
    What is needed is time and availability. Like to grow and be the fastest to reach the maximum level...

Being against giving items is another matter. Or hyperinflation. I drew attention to one and helped create another. In the case of hyperinflation I still help.
    I bought (no longer) even items that I know are not very good - better they are mine than the competition. Even a feather can unbalance ...

Why this question now? Perhaps because of the reward? Perhaps....
    I wish the best was always for me ...
    (No, not really)

W1 - 124

• I thought we weren't doing this anymore?
    This is from May 2, about 10am CET.
    Level 50 player buying a level 25 item for 400K?
    Note: I am benefiting from it greatly too, he's bidding on many of my mid-40's level items as well, for which I'm happy to be getting some Thaler.
    This is basically caused by there being nothing else to spend the Thaler on. He got a lot of Thaler from selling level 50 items, and now what to do with them? He's following in the footsteps of other players like mylovelynightingale who have redistributed the wealth.
    I don't consider this "pushing" because I don't know who this player is, I'm not in his alliance, it was never discussed or planned, and he's treating all players equitably.
    It's just charity to help get more action in the game.
    I don't think this is any different than selling hlgh level items in the first place, when listing them for sale at the lowest price. That is giving some random player a much stronger knight at a cheap price, an item much higher level than that low level player could obtain on their own. Is that pushing?

• Maybe it is time for the reset hehe:) :) :) and next test round

Regards
    Phil

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Hi all hi admins:)

Is there currently an idea collection for the guards? Maybe you can share and we could comment and add some topics?

1. I know there might be some additional topics like a blacksmith who could create items for thalers

with luck factor between basic item up until getting a titan item)

You get a basic item only and the blacksmith tells you that he was drunken last night... You get the bad item.. Hehe

You get a green item because the blacksmith was irritated by a nice lady walking through the castle

You get a blue item, the blacksmith was focused but hurt himself at night, unfortunately.

You get a demon/ purple item, the blacksmith was concentrated and handed over the item with his smiling face

You get titan item because blacksmith perfectly concentrated and worked through the whole day and night.)

2. Amulets and rings with item find bonus % / experience gain % for mission

3.Alliance based tournament 10 v 10 guards, 20 v 20 guards

4. Healing portions in fights

:)

Regards
    Phil

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

Edited 3 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• @garbageman

No news; old news. What is happening - with me - has been announced in advance.

Gards - Sale off

I will continue to buy items L20, L30 and L40, titanium and demon for the reasons announced. I produce L50 items, if they don't fit me they will be sold. Since I don't need Thalers ... I'm generous as long as I have them.

W1 - 124

• I can not work with my guards. This message is displayed allways.

Is someone else with this problem? Maybe some mistake or bad parameterization of mine?

W1 - 124

• Maybe you are banned?

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Yes but you do not get the infirmation here. You must open support Ticket

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.