• I know what you mean but there is one example

The price is currently lets say 1000.

At 2 seconds before it ends I do not click 1001. I just set 1500

If you set 1800 2 seconds before end you get that.

It is just about setting a maximum price at the end of an auction.

Or do you mean once you are the last one who set a bid before it ends, you cannot re enter another one? :)

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Hehe yes its like a bet. Now you got the other one for your 7777 while I jumped from 4012 to 6012

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• I would like to comment on an improvement of the equipment option.
    The window to equipment, the part on the right would add above the filter of the items,
    a box with the 7 total characteristics of the knight and the left part would divide it into 2.

One in the part would put the items to equip with a drop-down for example Where
    the characteristics of the item will appear together with the equip and sell item buttons
    and in the other part it would put the equipped items, with the unequip button.

Keep calm and fix it!

• TRADE - INVENTORY - AUCTION

As it is the mini-game is very time consuming.
    Some proposals:
    - Possibility to unequip;
    - Possibility to compare equipment to assemble - window with assembled equipment and equipment in inventory;
    - Auction (24H) with initial price varying between base and 2x base + buy now. The price to buy now, decreases with time - starts at 12x initial and ends at 2x initial, 2H interval. For example: base 100 - initial value (player) asks for 150 - buy now, 1800 to 300.
    - Less equipment qualities. 100 becomes 20 per level - is hard to compare so many equipment qualities as it is now.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Bonjour à tous

Je vois que dès que plus d'attaques ont été lancées la réputation diminue, cela peut être une bonne chose pour garder les joueurs actifs !!

quand vos gardes finissent-ils ???

combien de temps aurons-nous les bonus ???

les bonus seront attribués aux châteaux des gardes ou on pourra choisir les châteaux ???

Cordialement
    loic

• Official Post

Translation:
    Good morning all
    I see that as soon as more attacks are launched reputation decreases, it can be a good thing to keep players active !!
    when do your guards end ???
    how long will we have the bonuses ???
    the bonuses will be awarded to the guardian castles where we can choose the castles ???
    cordially
    loic

Hello Loic,

Please, post yourself a translation of your text next time.
    Every night the reputation decreases by 10% (or increases by negative reputation) If you carry out a mission with a negative reputation as a reward, this will be at the expense of your positive reputation (and vice versa) You must therefore be careful which knight you send on which mission if you want to keep your good (bad) reputation.
    As long as a guard is in a castle, this castle will receive the bonus earned by this guard. You can send the guard to another castle, but it will cost you travel time. When the guard arrives in the next castle, this castle will benefit from the bonus.
    Probably in the future the game "the guards" will run for three months, after which everything will be reset to the initial situation. We are currently testing. The intention is that the current guards will also do the tournament test phase. But we cannot guarantee that, because you cannot know what problems will arise. We cannot predict the duration of the test phase.

• The auction as it stands does not make sense to me. The item is acquired by those who are online and make the highest bet at the last second (I did it too). In other words, I have 24H to get an agenda if I want to buy the item ...
    I have already proposed a "buy now" system trying to create a more balanced system. I noticed in the German thread that the administration is not in favor of a "buy now" system - (not here but in the German topic ...)
    This system can be improved. I agree with others who have already highlighted it. I already contribute a possible alternative - some will not agree in the same way that I do not agree with the arguments against it.
    Please think about it.

EDIT:
    How about a blind option? The only thing we can see is the last bidder - with no visible value. Win the highest value.

W1 - 124

Edited 3 times, last by Nordium ().

• Yeah but how to prevent multi accounting ?

Account 1 could offer the item with as usual and buy now option at 100,000.
    The multi Account 2 can buy it.
    Account 1 has the money to buy other nice items.

With the current system everybody can bid and has the visibility who bet the 100,000 to "prove" it.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• What I mean is the bid is not known during the auction. The winner is allways known at the ending. Whith blind bids or with "buy it now".
    As it stands, the highest bidder wins in the final seconds. Know the highest bid and bet. We cannot always be at the end of the auction. If the bid is unknown, whoever tries during the auction will have a better chance of winning.

As it is multies can "give" thalers. The multie even has the advantage of the time. Today he puts on sale and tomorrow at the same time he buys. He controls the time! :)
    The control of illegalities must always be carried out by the administration with the registry.

W1 - 124

• the bonuses will be awarded to the guardian castles where we can choose the castles ???

An answer would be interesting to clear the question whether it is necessary to train all knights in all disciplines or not. If it was possible to choose a preferred castle there would be no need to train most knights (except intelligence). If, however, the bonus is related to the specific knight (castle), all knights have to be trained.

ID 368 | W1
    • Official Post

I didnt understand that question ... the training is seperated to each knight, so each knight has his own training section.
    If you want to have more speed (for missions) or more attack power (for later tournaments) lets go for it - if you thin that you dont need that :) you dont need to train them at all.

also, i didnt get the question with that bonus
    Your knight is connected to one castle (you see that when clicking on the knight) or in the left menu.
    The bonuse (+troop speed or ress production) is provided to the castle where the knight is. You can move the knight to another castle to get the bonus there - but than, the last castle is losing the bonuse.