• Official Post

You already have aliens; you have aliens which makes it much better to grow - see si2 points compared with other si1 universes.

In SI1 you can't (in the first version) intercept aliens; this is already here in si2 and is used from (also you) many players.

• Hallo,schaut mal im Sirius rein,eine feine Sache dort mit den Alien`s gefällt mir richtig gut.

auch mit den neuen optionen für Forschung und Verteidigung ist ne neue Entwicklung.
    Dann noch die Einstellungen ob Krieger Forscher oder Miner sind sehr gut.Alles in allem viele neue Sachen zum testen.

• si2 hab ich aufgehört aliens anzugreifen,100 mal anfliegen um ihn weg zu begommen und dann kommt er mit ner Flotte die dermaßen groß ist das die eigene flotte stiften gehen muß,was heißt, sogar gebaute def muss man im stich lassen.
    Dies macht nun wirklich keinen spass.

• hi

also es wird jetzt echt mal zeit das zu überarbeiten

ich bekomme jetzt gerade besuch vom alien,und der bringt 21mio zerries mit

jetzt erklär mir bitte einer wie man die "abfangen "soll

Ships Sum: 21079543 Transmitter: 28 Zerstörer: 21.079.515

es wäre echt toll wenn man das ändert bzw die aliens von den anderen unis einfügt,so kommen bestimmt auch wieder spieler ins uni

ps jetzt fliegen gerade 26mio zerries auf mich zu :S

• Die Aliens sind genau dazu da, um kleine Spieler ins Spiel zu bringen. Erst mit denen, ergibt sich die effektivste Option Alienflotte abzufangen. Die 300 Mio Fleet fliegt intercept und die kleine 10 Mio Fleet provoziert. Stretegie ist gefragt.... Die braucht man bei den classic Aliens nicht.

• Official Post

Das seh ich genauso wie @AI-Virus - du sollst, wenn du zu groß bist mit kleineren (müssen ja nicht ganz kleine sein) eben auch kleinere Flotten provozieren und diese dann abfangen.
    Nicht alles soll man alleine schaffen.

Die Aliens in SI Classic ist ja erstmal eine Rohversion - auch hier wollen wir gerne Multiplayer-Parts einfügen.

• i find aliens feature quite annoying... i destroy theyre particle shield with emp-bombs, but few moments later that shield reappears and stops ships attacks. Many times, after a successfull attack, the loot is zero, i repeat zero. Other times, i spy and see enemy ships, but when attack lands, no enemy ship is there.

• leia as instruções sobre alienígenas

Eu os li, mas não consigo encontrar onde é explicado por que os relatórios de espionagem são errôneos e por que alguns ataques não resultam em pilhagem. Also, cannot find explanation for why shields and fleet reapear suddently (ex.: attack lands and there was no shield nor fleet but in the very next attack, few seconds later, another attack lands but there is either shields or fleet... this happens a lot).

• 1.shield and fleet spawn after your 1 successful attack
    2.Also the shield appears when the alien is furious
    so everything is correct))))
    so before each attack you have to spy on him again

• 1. escudo e frota surgem após seu 1 ataque bem-sucedido
    2. Além disso, o escudo aparece quando o estrangeiro está furioso
    então tudo está correto))))
    então antes de cada ataque você tem que espioná-lo novament

Maybe in the past it was as you state... why you may ask? From my experience:
    1) Shield doesnt appear after 1st attack... as an example, today it appeared after 3 successfull attacks;
    2) Spy reports arent trustworthy, because when I spy, it states that the alien planet has got ships on it, but in truth, the alien planet does not have any ships.

So, in fact, not everything is correct.

• there are no ships in the spy reports because the alien is taking the fleet away from the attack !!!
    an attack on an alien goes like this:
    1.you kill the shield
    2.you attack 1-7 times but the alien hides the fleet but the alien hides the fleet and resources
    3.you kill his fleet and take resources and after that you have about half an hour to take all his resources
    4.After half an hour, he recovers the fleet and shield

• 1) Many times, the shield is not present... as an example, yesterday i spyed and got the following:

"Chance of detection 100%
    next level up ---
    Resources
    (...)
    Defence
    Small laser gun 993
    Large laser gun 899
    Large laser cannon 808
    Defence unit Erasor 781
    Defence unit XT 96
    Ships
    Huge loader 84
    Large Fighter 14
    Blocker 74
    "
    2) I attacked and there was no shield (as stated on the spy report) and no fleet (as opposed to what the spy report stated);
    3) Only on the 4th attack, fleet appeared on the alien planet, although not in the same numbers stated on the spy report;
    4) After the desctruction of alien fleet, a shield appeared (destroyed with bombs);
    5) In all 5 initial attacks, i got loot from the alien planet;
    6) I made 8 attacks in a row, in less than 5 minuts;
    7) After destroying all defenses except "defense unit xt", all attacks started giving loot again;
    8) The alien planet was finished off, but i didnt get all the resources in it;
    9) I confirm that, after a while, alien fleet and shield are recovered.

• 1) Onde está o escudo no relatório ????
    2) tudo está correto, a frota alienígena enviada para a preservação
    3) tudo é como eu disse
    tudo o mais como escrevi))))
    deveria ser: D

1) Exactly, there is no shield in the report... didnt you say that 1st attack is to kill the shield? But there is no shield in the spy report, wich is coerent with my 1st attack (no shield).
    2) Didnt you say that there are no ships in the spy reports... thats false, because there are ships in the spy reports. But when you attack, 99% of the times, ships arent in the planet.
    3) You may be number one on SI Endless, but this alien stuff, for the most part, is not as you state... and the forum guide, although having important information, is not that helpfull regarding these issues.

• 1) if there is no shield in the report, then it will not be there when attacking
    2) I didn’t say that there are no ships in the report !!!
    I say that the alien HIDS his fleet during your attack and therefore the effective attack is only 2-7 times
    3) read the forum, everything is written there how to work with aliens

• 1) if there is no shield in the report, then it will not be there when attacking
    2) I didn’t say that there are no ships in the report !!!
    I say that the alien HIDS his fleet during your attack and therefore the effective attack is only 2-7 times
    3) read the forum, everything is written there how to work with aliens

DarkAngel wrote this: "there are no ships in the spy reports because the alien is taking the fleet away from the attack !!!"... perhaps, there might be some issues with translation?

Nevertheless, i didnt find details, like the ones referred on this thread, elsewhere.