• Mal ne frage :D :D

Ist es mörglich dem event zu verlänger um Woche oder soger 2 Wochen ,also von meinem sich ist ein bisschen zu kurz :evil: :D

Und das gleiche auf englisch dass auch andere verstehen

Is it possible to prolong the event by week or soger 2 weeks, so my is a bit too short

Und Polnisch

Czy można przedłużyć Event o tydzień lub o dwa tygodnie, bo z moiej strony troche za krotko jest .

Wenn auch die anderen den gleichen meinung sind.

LG Cäser

LG Ciciabums

• the last year for halloween we could win a halloween baldurs that had 1330 lots, so i wanted to know if the halloween baldurs change that we can win this year will also have 1330 lots or if the baldurs change will only have 934 lots

we would all like to know if we transform a castle that has 1000 lands in baldurs if it will keep well 1000 lands

all the players speak on skype is no player really is what will bring this change was why I pause the question

we just know we can change a castle into a halloween baldurs but we do not have any more information if it will have all the stars is more land or less

cordially

loic

• Sometimes it is difficult to keep track of all changes. I think it is a good idea to make an overview with information in the "help" section of the forum. Such as: what is a "special" castle. What is (and how goes) an upgrade to a special castle ect ect

As i understand an upgrade into a baldur/ special only affects the appearance of the castle on the card, the ability( not) to use the troopmaster, and the ability to make paladins.And the castle only counts for 0.1 castle so you can have more than 130 castles.
    So no change in buildingspots.
    If you use the upgrade on a baldur (is this possible?) Only the appearance on the map will be changed. If you use the upgrade on a "normal" castle you have all changes.
    Is it possible to use it on a holy castle? Can you make knights templar and paladins on the same castle?

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• as it seems for now it is just an upgrade without any benefits, so why should i waste time for something noone needs?

i liked the previous events because they gave you something but not this one :(

• Official Post

this upgrade is a extra Castle slot because baldur (special castles) only counts 0.1 insteat of 1 full castle. So if you don't need an extra Castle its ok, but it seems not rly respectful to call it "waste" if someone spent time (team and me) into this idea to create something new.

Beside the fact that you could help your alliance to get a 2times production.

regards
    Dschibait

• we are in a war game, we love the improvements of the game is we thank you for the time you spend to make the changes

we would like for example:

a new fighting unit
    a bonus x2 for troop productions
    a x2 bonus for troop movement to attack players far away

I think it's the top that you should make changes because damoria remains a war game

in any case we thank you for the time you spent making changes to damoria to change the game

I like the modifications

• Official Post

many players who don't want to fight or don't want to let destroyed / introduce wars - thats why we bring up the npc / AI called "bandits" ... we tried here to involve more bandit battles combined with some nice features.
    Sure you will get other bonuses also in the next events - we also tried a new unit type on our dev instances; but this will take time to build this up and balance it.

• as it seems for now it is just an upgrade without any benefits, so why should i waste time for something noone needs?

i liked the previous events because they gave you something but not this one :(

I agree with this too.
    As for me, it does not make sense if the places are left, it makes no sense to swap the castle.
    Only what a normal castle change that you want to demolish and get more raw.
    Although what's good with this band of Alliance

The last event was great and now at Hallowen there is nothing special to be won but the mere replacement of the castle, I thought there would be a greater choice.

As I do not care for these golden castles.
    And what to do in the next Event, a normal castle to win or replace the castle with a regular one.
    Rather, it was not yet.

• Hallo,
    mal kurz meine Meinung:
    Das Event ist mal etwas ganz anderes und ich finde es super, dass die gesamte Allianz davon profitiert.
    Ich denke auch zukünftige Events sollten in diese Richtung gehen. Damit schweißt man eine Allianz zusammen und somit macht eine Allianz auch mehr Sinn und Spaß.

Dass das Halloween Schloss ein reines Upgrade ist, finde ich echt schwach. Für die 1000 Angriffe braucht man Stunden. Es wäre echt toll, wenn man auch mal ohne Geldeinsatz einen tollen Bonus bekommen könnte. Bei diesem Event hätte man echt die Chance gehabt mit viel Zeit und Fleiß die Spieler mit einem tollen Schloss zu belohnen ohne Geld einsetzen zu müssen.

Aber Nein, man kommt immer nur zu tolle Boni, wenn man 100 Euro und mehr zahlt.
    Ihr könnt ja trotzdem die Boni mit Geldeinsatz koppeln und parallel dazu auch mit den Events Spielern ohne Geldeinsatz Boni's ermöglichen.

Somit könntet ihr beide Spielertypen motivieren. Diejenigen die viel Geld investieren und auch diejenigen die sich die Zeit für die 1000 Angriffe nehmen.

Bitte für das nächste Event daran denken ;)

Aber insgesamt gefällt mir der Grundgedanke von diesem Event sehr.

• Nachsatz: Für das nächste Event würde ich mir ein Magier Schloss Upgrade wünschen ;)
    Hat auch noch nicht jeder und das sollte ein Damoria Spieler der was auf sich hält schon besitzen. :D

Da wäre ich schon bereit einige Stunden Angriffe zu senden / Geschenke zu sammeln oder was auch immer ihr euch einfallen lasst.

Gruß
    stone

• Official Post

Danke für deinen Beitrag.

Allgemein:
    Wir versuchen Events nach Möglichkeit interessant
    und abwechslungsreich zu gestalten und suchen
    stets einen Weg etwas für alle, egal ob Payuser
    oder nicht, an zu bieten.
    Dabei ist jedoch immer zu beachten, das es nicht
    das Gleichgewicht (Balancing) aushebelt.
    Versteht also, das wir uns an einige Dinge erst
    "herantasten" um zu sehen, ob und wie es ankommt
    und/oder ob es sich als zu schwer oder zu einfach
    heraus stellt.
    Etwas im Nachhinein zu korrigieren ist schwer.
    Von daher sind eure Beiträge ein wichtiger
    Bestandteil eines jeden Events. Jedoch sollten
    sie sachlich und wenn möglich mit Verbesserungs-
    vorschlägen verfasst sein.
    Was kontraproduktiv ist, sind Beiträge die, ohne
    einen Vorschlag was verbessert oder geändert
    werden könnte/sollte, herunter gebrochen werden
    können auf die einfache Aussage:
    "ich finde dich Scheiß..."
    Das macht weder Mut noch Lust sich ein neues Event
    auszudenken und umzusetzen.

Von daher:
    haltet nicht mit eurer Kritik, solange sie
    konstruktiv ist, zurück, aber schenkt euch
    die destruktive.

• Hello everyone, I wanted to give my opinion of this event.
    First of all I like the change that has appeared in these new events, I am a supporter of gifts for the work of the players and not for the purchase of gold that favors those who spend more money in the game.
    In the second place, we have been waiting for a new event for a long time and there is a need for a small gift such as a few free lots, x2 resources or x2 troop production on the weekend. They are just some ideas.
    Regarding the event I would like that we could attack bandits castles more times or maybe we can attack the same bandit castle from other positions. It's another idea that comes to mind.
    Finally I think that launching 1000 attacks is hard work that requires a lot of time, I appreciate the prize, but in my opinion I think it would have been more fair to give away a Halloween castle with the same characteristics, not just an update.

I congratulate you for the work and I urge you to continue on this path and keep the game more active with more events and opportunities to have fun.

Greetings Raga.

• Ich finde das Event gut.
    Vielleicht gibt es für das nächste Mal die Möglichkeit verschiedene "Upgrades" zu erspielen.
    Ich würde es gut finden wenn man unter verschiedenen Preisen auswählen könnte, z.B. Rohstoffsterne, Bauplätze, ....

Macht so weiter!

khab Welt 1
  • ich wünsche mir zu Helloween ein HS-Verlegeevent, das verlegen für 40 gold sollte freigeschalten werden, mit 3 randbedingungen:
    1) es können dann 2 wochen keine angriffe vom hs gestartet werden
    2) man wird in den statistiken für diese zeit farbig markiert und
    3) man kann das hs nur in die nähe von nebenschlössern stellen

denke das würde nicht nur ich begrüßen :thumbup: