• The Halloween event looks great again! Let's fight the zombies. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    If I understand correctly, you and your alliance members must send 1000 attacks and each attack must contain at least 100.000 troops? If this is the case, large alliances have (again) a big advantage over the smaller alliances. Inactive members of the large alliances can enjoy the activities of the more active members and smaller alliances can hardly get to the maximum bonus production.
    My suggestion:
    - Make the maximum number of attacks you have to sent, depend on the number of members of an alliance.
    -Members who do not send attacks or who are not logged in that day will not receive a bonus.

I also have a question: if the "day" starts at 8 p.m. then the sending of the attack or the result of the attack counts? So can you send the attacks before 8 p.m. so that they arrive just after 8 p.m. and you can enjoy the bonus to the maximum?

Das Halloween-Event sieht wieder gut aus! lassen wir gegen die zombies Kämpfen. :thumbup: :thumbup: .
    Wenn ich das richtig verstehe, müssen Sie und Ihre Allianzmitglieder 1000 Angriffe senden und jeder Angriff muss mindestens 100,000 Truppen enthalten. In diesem Fall haben große Allianzen (wieder) einen großen Vorteil gegenüber den kleineren Allianzen. Inaktive Mitglieder der großen Allianzen können die Aktivitäten der aktiveren Mitglieder genießen und kleinere Allianzen können kaum die maximale Bonusproduktion erreichen.
    Mein Vorschlag:
    - Legen Sie die maximale Anzahl der gesendeten Angriffe fest, abhängig von der Anzahl der Mitglieder einer Allianz.
    - Mitglieder, die keine Angriffe senden oder an diesem Tag nicht eingeloggt sind, erhalten keinen Bonus.

Außerdem habe ich eine andere Frage: Wenn der "Tag" um 20 Uhr beginnt, dann zählt das Senden des Angriffs oder das Ergebnis des Angriffs. Können Sie also die Angriffe vor 20 Uhr senden, damit sie kurz nach 20 Uhr eintreffen und Sie den Bonus maximal genießen können?

• Official Post

Hi,

- Make the maximum number of attacks you have to sent, depend on the number of members of an alliance.
    -Members who do not send attacks or who are not logged in that day will not receive a bonus.

i think the 2nd point is nice and i will implement this.
    I don't like the first suggestion because i don't want to provoke that inactive players would be kicked from the alliances. Damoria is a long term game where you can be offline for a longer time.
    I think the 2nd point (which only includes real logins; no support logins) is a good point to achieve the right way.

and yes, if you start attacks and they arrieve after 8pm (german time) they will count into the next day :)

regards
    Dschibait

• thanks for the quick reply.

The biggest alliance has 158 members. So they only have to send about 7 attacks each to get the bonus. The smallest alliances have 2 members. They have to send 500 attacks(50kk troops) each to get the same bonus. It will cost them more time and resources to get the same bonus. That doesn't seem fair. That is why i suggested to depend the attacks the alliance has to send on their numbers. Not so the alliances will kick the inactive members.

• good evening

if I understand the rules each alliance can send a maximum of 1000 attacks per day is therefore eligible for 100 bonus materials, even players who do not participate. every day after 20h we must restart the attacks until the next day 20h or the counter drops to zero then damoria will look who sent the most attack between October 25 is November 3 and the alliance that will send the most attack will be entitled to a Halloween baldurs each (each player ???)

cordially

loic S

• You need 1000 attacks to get the castle. So yes 16 attacks is 1,6%. And as you will get the castle at 1000 attacks and not 996 attacks, this counts for 1%.You have to send about 110 attacks a day.

Why Is it not possible to start a new attack before the troops are back? When you send a senator you can send a new attack right after the previous attack has hit. Now you have to wait until the troops are back.

• 55 erfolgreiche Angriffe a mind. 100000 Einheiten seit gestern 20 Uhr und die Anzeige steht bei 2%.
    Braucht das Programm Nachhilfe in Prozentrechnung oder wird nach einem mir nicht bekannten "Tageskurs" umgerechnet?