mda , after 2 days now i see all my attack is return back , so when i will send again attack , what chance i have to get that castle ?i am sure someone will attack more fast like me

I remember when you ask player for name of this 3 worlds , but still not W3 .
    I want to make a suggestion , W2 is have loot of bonus , realy easy to grow
    Whay dont create W3 to be a very fast world , but also to be reset evry 6 weeks .
    Top 10 ( or 20 ) players to get a global reword , gold , mage spells , bonus castle or some troops .
    I think 90% of players will play this fast world .
    Also add bonus castle on this W3 and players will attack this bonus castle for exp or glory , so rank will be Exp or Glory
    Now on W1/W2 players make a ceck in per day , becouse you dont have what to doo , stable or catapults need 3-5 days to lvl up , just ceck for new grey castle ond go off
    So my personal opinion this fast world will make players to be more active , more fight

Stay safe , have fun :)

i was over 20 players banned , players who is close to my streng military , some players have 70 castle also some only 1 but they aredi banned from 1 years . Was better after 1 years to be grey castle , what is the point to have loot of banned players and castle on map?

i think you need to do somting about grey castle . That are abandon castle so that castle no need any support . Some players send support on that castle to make rest of players to dont attack becouse to many troops are on castle . So now they need to wait till real troops will dispare from abandon castle , return they support and after send attack to win easy a castle :thumbdown:

Is good if was fix , but both error was like 15 min ago .first one is was like 10 time todey , second only 1time and dont pass more of 20 min... just made print and post on forum .

Thank you for you fast reply . Good job

i am sorry , but i dont know what name what chosen for World 3 .
    I want to make a suggestion for World 3 if I'm allowed . this suggestion is stolen from other 2 games similar to our game. I think many players here tried those games .

for World 3 let's have a game deadline. I do not know exactly how but it might be possible to depend on the conquered GOLD castles.
    these golden castles will be abandoned and the alliance that conquers most castles will be the winner of that round. the round must also end when the golden castles are no longer to be conquered . There are many warriors in the dam. it's not a good idea to turn fighters into farmers . ( sorry i was read that WALL bug )

an interesting discussion. it is a pity that it does not translate very well to understand exactly the opinion of each player. but I trust my leader. as she will be a good negotiator and will try to get good results for our alliance .

I do not really pay attention to what's happening on the forum . I played for 3 years without using the forum. I could not send out absolutely nothing. I can not figure out what the problem was. I sent dozens of messages to support but in vain.I can use the forum because I passed my account on this BitMeUp 1 month ago .

but I know one thing. it's annoying to try to attack 1 castle and be blocked by the system because you use the same IP . I tried last night to attack an ice castle and it happened the same thing. it's annoying

what is the difference between world 1 and world 2 ? which will be the difference between the world of 3 and the other 2 worlds ?

1 ) world 1 > the terrestrial world
    2 ) world 2 > world of heaven
    3 ) world 3 > the underground world

theoretically you have it now : earth, heaven and hell .