• Hello,

There seems to be something strange happening with the wall in contested castles.
    I attacked a castle with a fairly high wall (85). With the amount of rams I have send I should be able to take a few levels of off the wall and demolish it totally with a few attacks (according to simulator).
    But when the attacks arrived, not a single one of them made a scratch in the wall.
    I know there is some sort of extra luck factor for the rams but to do 10 attacks that would do something according to the simulator and not even doing anything in a real combat report??
    Is the wall different in simulator then in real reports?

• As stated above the castle was taken by someone last Saturday (4 days ago). So yes it was contested.
    That is the problem...
    It was contested so I should have damaged the wall but I did not.

• As stated above the castle was taken by someone last Saturday (4 days ago). So yes it was contested.
    That is the problem...
    I was contested so I should have damaged the wall but I did not.

Maybe that should be an admin look inside but the simulator should show the same value as the original fight

• Hi

I lost 1 level of a level 100 wall....the attacker only sent 20 million rams. I have a non contested castle.

How can this happen?

the battle report is from 11:29 pm server time today

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• @pairsn, read the first posts in this topic.
    The simulator is broken...
    According to simulator wall should be down easily, you send even 4 attacks and there is just a scratch in the wall?

But admins don't respond so yea...

• In 12 years of playing this game, I do not believe I have ever complained in the forum. But now that that the logic changes repeatedly and without full transparency, I have lost my confidence
    with the game. Thank you for the years of fun but now that there is no predictability to have a goal or strategy, I am going to go back to real life.

• Official Post

can you please create an ticket with all information about this.

A contested castle isn't a contested castle if the player get his castle (which he lost) back. So if you lose a castle which you didn't own, it could be not a contested castle at this time.

• Phil... the answer is very simple, the game is broken, the results of many battles are totally incomprehensible and incoherent.
    If you lose a battle to 25% the enemy loses many more troops than if you lose a 100% battle.
    If you attack a castle with a high wall and no troops, it is very difficult to lower the wall, instead that same castle if he has troops the wall goes down quickly.
    I have seen battles in which the attacker has sent 4 times more troops than the defender, the attacker has won the battle, and the attacker has lost twice as many troops as the defender.

P.S.: A pleasure to have fought by your side when the game was almost perfect, a pity to lose so many players by absurd and incomprehensible changes.

• Yes game is broken. One day 10 million rams take off the wall 100, the next day 100 million rams do nothing :) The simulator can't count, reality is different. I think the game administrator wants us to end the game. We see what ADMIN does = no error handling. ADMIN is not interested in keeping the game working.
    It is a pity that ADMIN decided to destroy the game.

• Official Post

read the changes from the past days; if one day the castle is contested you have only 5% of wall strength - next day its not contested so you have back the full 100% power.

You can test this in the simulator.

@Urotsukidoji
    if you think that you found a bug - you need to report this. If i read any other "broken game" posts from you i will block you until i will get an detailed issue report from you.

See our ToS for more information. I dont like this post from you which ALWAYS contains NO INFORMTION only "bug", "stupid", "team" or "anything is bad"... stop this or i will stop it.

• Hi Dschibait,

Military points are very bad. This supports multi-accounts. This is the end of the game. The multi-account jumps, is small and I can't attack it. It breaks down castles, is high in military points and attacks me. The multi-account takes the new side castles and I can't attack him.
    DSCHIBAIT PLEASE !!!!
    Explain to us how to play the game when the enemy is attacking and I can't attack? I have DEMO all my castles to attack a small multi-account ?????
    I have no way to defend myself against as many multi-accounts you support.
    I have no way to defend myself against 100,000,000,000 soldiers bought by a player in 50 days.
    I think you've done the game for big players.
    Hochstedter is the first and will be next.
    Military points are miscalculated, corrected, or game over. Is there 1000 ways to keep a player and you don't want it?
    I know, DAMORIA is now a rich ONLY game.
    So end the game for me because you don't want a player who only gives 500 euros a year :)

• The Admin support the small players!(Very good idea!)

But the best support for everyone the gold limit!

The last 4-5 weeks the rules exchanget 7-8 times.
    Strategic game never change the rules middle of the war!

Admin know this!!100%(But the profit first,im understand)

So the best,and fair exchange the gold limit!

For example max 100 euro /month!This fair for everyone!!

Otherwise Admin not suport the poorer players,just the richer players,and this not fair!!!

Regards