• Hi, the thread always closes so we can't react. I'm just going to complement the purchase of troops or everyone who doesn't know simple mathematics. I bought 1,200x witch turns. Calculated price and troops. Simple multiplication and result?
    100,000,000,000 soldiers cost 200,000 gold = 40x purchase = 5,000 EURO - I'm sure for some players this is not a problem!
    500 EURO for buying 10,000,000,000 troops = no problem for many players.
    Update - YES.
    Buying troops - NO !!!

If the purchase of gold is not limited, the game will only be about gold.

• Your extrapolation is wrong.

You are annoying!

• Official Post

its random; if you get this in 1200 spins in a event time frame, you didn't get this outside the event, ansd at all didn't get this all the time. We had troop maximums for each day.
    Also Multiplied with a mystic number you want means that the amount of days is multiplied .

only some errors in your calculation:
    - 40x150 => 6000€
    - your mystic "multplier" is not possible because of a gold increasement each spin
    - soldiers are not a rly unit ... there are big differences between spear and knights

so im not sure what you rly want to say with that thread; but if you don't have exact numbers that we can follow your thinkings (you didn't provide your calculation at all, how did you get this 200,000 gold amount?).

regards
    Dschibait