• I know when I was modding here, can't remember if I was a normal mod or an S-mod at the time that I could see IP addresses. Good way to catch multi's.

What can it hurt to try? You list the updates, people get to say yay, nay then give them a try in game then you'll be able to see if people changed their opinions after trying things and may even offer up some suggestions, seems reasonable to me.

It may not have changed the goal of the discussion but you have tools that you've yet to use that you can try out and see what people think. Another option is just to follow the path that BigPoint did and end up ticking off the players. There used to be a lot more players here and I'd love to see more but a big part of that depends on how you guys run the game.

P.S. The masses probably feel like they were being punished for what multi's have done.

• the discussion point is that what many players miss here. You write you also agreed with some points of this update; did you write this?
    We got many feedback (in most posts only bad feedback) about several points. How we should konw which points are good and which points are bad, if you only provide the bad points?

I got some answeres an the german thread that "anything i didn't write about is good" but this is not a standard or excapteble way to validate if this works or not.

And on the end, a discussion should have as goal to get a better game not to punish the company.

regards
    Dschibait

Do you really think that !!!!!! . A lot of players explain positive opinions, who received "likes" . It should be convenient , you read again the post and make a list.
    List:
    All of us, I don,t read any negative post about it , We want steal raw materials when we attack some one, in all cases without no penalties.
    The quantities of the markets may be are enought for beginners, but absolutly small for others. Please increase x10 again.
    The "veterans" players haven,t free construction sites, all sites are occupied for other constructions. Please let the option to increase "constructions sites".
    All the best.
    Congratulations for the ideas , new events, magic "summon", pull for re-names the worlds, new design , etc.

• Official Post

Do you really think that !!!!!! . A lot of players explain positive opinions, who received "likes" . It should be convenient , you read again the post and make a list.

YES!!!!! And you are one of the best examples! Click on your name and see your last posts; you start with

If you want to counteract the farming of multies, replacing attacks for trade is not effective. The multies will simply use the trade. By increasing trade by only 10 you limits the multies but players will not get rid of surpluses in the bigger castles.…

NO FACTS - NO SOLUTIONS - NOTHING... and yes this is in nerly any post of you. You bring nothing to the "good things" or "not so bad points" ... You only jump into this discussion and bring nothing to find a goal... So pls - dont blame me! You didn't understand in this post the idea behind this - at all, in VM you cant send trades.

so long - this is just the next thread where we only get punished for writing things - i didn't go for that aymore... thanks marfru

regards
    Dschibait

• Yes, I went a bit far in saying to boycott the gold, but this word was due to my disappointment and frustration about the evolution of this game in which I spent so much time. Doubling the merchants by investing even more gold is inconceivable for me, know you gentlemen that my wallet is not stretchable to infinity and that I always think about investing the best in gold, because I have only little financial means. Thanks anyway for the gifts you offer us I think it's nice

• If that's punishment the old mods I worked with were whipped, drawn and quartered and strung up from the castle walls. This ain't .... people have actually calmed down a lot from what they used to be here, took a lot of warnings, some bans, etc. but eventually the forums calmed down. We understood people were ticked off at a lot of the crap BigPoint did, we weren't happy ourselves with it but like it or not it kind of goes with the territory.

• Maybe I do not understand anything, maybe I do not know how to communicate, maybe I do not know how to express myself, I really tried it, I wanted to be assertive, give ideas to improve, but you can see that I have not. Well, I'm sorry for writing, I'll try not to do it again, so you do not bother, you're the owner of the game, you send us and we obey.
    "salut" for all

• 90% of the complaints come from not giving us options to adapt to the new rules, I repeat because I think you make deaf ears, WE DO NOT HAVE FREE CONSTRUCTION SITES. The only bad solution you have given has been to sell us very expensive 700 construction sites, well... this Christmas after spending thousands of gold coins I will be able to adapt 7 castles to the new rules, can you tell me how I adapt the remaining 400 castles without lose billions of points and thousands of gold coins down the road?

Solution: (I know that just read them you will forget them)

- Give 100 additional building sites for free to all the castles and baldures of the game. With time and patience all the players will be able to reach level 100 of the market and adapt.

- That the market does not occupy construction sites, can become a type of special research within the laboratory. With time and patience all players can reach level 20 of the special trade research and adapt.

I'm sure there is some other solution, it's just a matter of thinking about how we can adapt to the new rules without costing us score or money. You are punishing the players who have invested the most time and money in the game, the only way we have to adapt, of course, is spending a lot more money.

• Yes, I went a bit far in saying to boycott the gold, but this word was due to my disappointment and frustration about the evolution of this game in which I spent so much time. Doubling the merchants by investing even more gold is inconceivable for me, know you gentlemen that my wallet is not stretchable to infinity and that I always think about investing the best in gold, because I have only little financial means. Thanks anyway for the gifts you offer us I think it's nice

How to improve the game? What to do?120 castles, is it a joke? you limit the game.I attack someone and I receive less than what I was supposed to bring, is that a joke?A master of the troops cost me 30 gold, now 40.just kidding .What you do not care about is what responds to the players.Things well otherwise.regards

• Official Post

@Urotsukidoji
    read my post from today, we are already thinking about solutions; i also bring your idea of general fields into that discussion in our team - but not 100! We want to keep this as an option; if you are not need them, you dont ned to go for them. If you want to trade anything, you need to go for them ... thats it

I will talk with the team, so maybe we will increase fields for all castles, and also for these on the map.

@santi
    Again no solutions, only no facts. There are many reasons we go this way. I didn't look into your account but there are only 2 ways:
    - you have more than 120 castles, so you profit from the takeover and bugs
    - or you have not 120 castles, than you can raise up

You have 24 castles - i think you didn't understand this situation (like bigger players maybe do it) - YOU DIDN'T COULD GET MORE THAN 120 CASTLES without getting bugs or a takeover. (i didn't want to call all users "buguser" who has more than 120 castles before this; some bugs are not avoidable by these users; but there are users who has got many certificates on low costs).

You (with 24 calstes) should be happy about this update!

And finally:
    The gold costs is only increased for the first 30 days package. starting with 90days you have the same gold costs, and with higher packages you will safe gold!

regards
    Dschibait

• How to improve the game? What to do?120 castles, is it a joke? you limit
    the game.I attack someone and I receive less than what I was supposed
    to bring, is that a joke?A master of the troops cost me 30 gold, now
    40.just kidding .What you do not care about is what responds to the
    players.Things well otherwise.regards Exactly! you still have everything so well understood ... It's not the change that I do not like it's your way of proceeding, it is true that I am rather negative in my remarks but do not I have the law? Or do you have to tell you that whatever you do, you do it so well that there is nothing to complain about? .I say and I reids again the same things you so well knew how to consult us on the name of the worlds so why do not you do so much with the improvements of the game? .CORDIALLY pogoman1969

• YES!!!!! And you are one of the best examples! Click on your name and see your last posts; you start with

I don,t write this. click my name please. I put a "like".

NO FACTS - NO SOLUTIONS - NOTHING... and yes this is in nerly any post of you. You bring nothing to the "good things" or "not so bad points" ... You only jump into this discussion and bring nothing to find a goal... So pls - dont blame me! You didn't understand in this post the idea behind this - at all, in VM you cant send trades.

so long - this is just the next thread where we only get punished for writing things - i didn't go for that aymore... thanks marfru

I regret that you think that, who knows me knows that I always try to contribute positively. I am veteran, I have spent thousands of euros in this game, and I do not deserve to be treated with that lack of tact and consideration, try to be assertive, try to understand us and try to be more empathetic, we are not your enemy, we are players and we want to continue to be, help us.
    Now I feel very disappointed.

• Seeing that the discussion opens again ...
    First of all, I'm glad to hear that Damoria's team is considering increasing the market and expanding the free fields (Maybe not the amount we would like), although many of us have complained (I the first of those who more times) It makes me very happy that has not fallen into oblivion.
    Many thanks above all to you @Dschibait that you hold us.

Now friend @Dschibait, you will allow me to give you advice.
    In this update you have done several things wrong and we in the only place that we have to complain we do. Do not take it so seriously and accept criticism as something constructive. Try to bite your tongue and think things through before answering. Some answers are out of tune and seem very authoritarian. We translate our vision of the game as players.

I have to tell you that it is not all negative, I really like this change that you have given to the game with the use of the merchant, it seems fantastic to be able to move resources with my merchant and I think it's great to fight to end the multis. I like the magician and some things from these Christmas events, but I think Damoria will be much better if we improve what is wrong and my colleagues are trying to tell you what things should be changed to make the game better.

And to finish I want you to bear in mind that here we are people of different cultures and the language is also an inconvenience (I use the google translator) And sometimes the message does not arrive as it should, the communication fails between us.
    Here Raga to help in whatever is necessary

• Official Post

I don,t write this. click my name please. I put a "like".

I regret that you think that, who knows me knows that I always try to contribute positively. I am veteran, I have spent thousands of euros in this game, and I do not deserve to be treated with that lack of tact and consideration, try to be assertive, try to understand us and try to be more empathetic, we are not your enemy, we are players and we want to continue to be, help us.Now I feel very disappointed.

thats your argument?! you didn't write it you only like it :D ok, my fault - you have bring so many solutions! /sarkasm

Did you try to understand these changes ? No, you like such posts (or write such posts) where you only want to think not positiv. We want to change something - to change a feature to the right spot - and to remove a strategy which is used 100% by all of our multies. Yeah we know that you also use this as a workaround because the other functions (merchants) dosn't work for you.
    But this is not the right way to blame us that we remove a miss-understood workaround. So we didn't see you as a opponent; but if you bring only ways which works for you and your strategy without changeing anything for multies, we didn't want to accept this - if you don't want to think about our ideas we are in stalemate

In this update you have done several things wrong and we in the only place that we have to complain we do. Do not take it so seriously and accept criticism as something constructive. Try to bite your tongue and think things through before answering. Some answers are out of tune and seem very authoritarian. We translate our vision of the game as players.

you think, that i do something wrong. There are enough player who like this new changes (also all changes!) - your vision is important for me and the team, but we need to follow our goals and our decisions. Its maybe not clear for you that we didn't accept all strategies which comes up here from you. And we need to adapt or adjust something that some strategies are not such intresting like it was.

The main problem here is that you have so much time to go for these workarounds or unbalanced stuff. So if these merchants are balanced much erlier, it would be come up such hard for you.
    Now, we have this situation, where we want to adjust things; some of these are hard for you, others arn't. Anyway, we need to look that you can still play - and yes - you can still play also with this adjustments.

• @Dschibait I am adapting to this new strategy. Now I just hope that you make the same effort that I am doing and give us new updates that give more mobility to the resources generated by our castles.
    I just need time (in a strategy game this is not a problem) but I need to get more fields to be able to get a market at level 100 to be able to move large amounts of resources. Otherwise everything perfect.

• 15.11.2014 (1487 days ago)

I agree with many of the changes: The 120 castles. The certificates and their cost.
    I do not agree with the loss of looting in the attacks when there is a real battle. Resources are used and troops are lost.
    Conquering a castle and demolishing buildings 1 to 1 is time consuming. The castles have no market or are underdeveloped. It has to be increased before it can demolish. It is time consuming or expensive ...
    I agree with the rise of the merchants. But increased capacity is not enough. It should be bigger. 50 or 100x.

Over time, I read in the forums, good ideas to improve the game. To start these are not bad but can and should improve.
    I admit that a balance between veterans and newbies, new and old customers is difficult at this point. Without dialogue it will not be possible.
    This game has been a long succession of neglect, bugs and patches. Errors are not mended with other errors ...

15.11.2014 (1487 days ago) This era began
    Are these changes 1400 days overdue? Multies are older than this...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• @Urotsukidoji
    read my post from today, we are already thinking about solutions; i also bring your idea of general fields into that discussion in our team - but not 100! We want to keep this as an option; if you are not need them, you dont ned to go for them. If you want to trade anything, you need to go for them ... thats it

I will talk with the team, so maybe we will increase fields for all castles, and also for these on the map.

regards
    Dschibait

It is the first time I receive a positive response from you, I hope that from now on we can talk to improve Damoria among all.

I'm glad to know that at least some of my requests are taken into consideration. Maybe I can even understand why not 100 increases, but I would ask you not to be much less, maybe 70 or 80. Think that some players like me have all construction sites occupied, that means we can only have a market at the level of construction sites give us. If, by chance, we wanted to increase the market to 100, we would need to demolish and lose other very expensive buildings that are probably already at level 100.

A solution to not change the Christmas event much:

Instead of 50 daily lots for a castle, for example 5 or 6 lots daily for all the castles / baldur's, you keep winning the gold you had planned and we finally get 70 or 80 extra lots in all our castles to be able to adapt to the new rules.

I think it can be a feasible solution, at least it allows to adapt to the new changes to the player who wants to do it.

• We want to create fairness and balance but how do we achieve this?

The max number of castles now maxes out at 120 with Baldur's being the exception.

We have construction sites ranging anywhere from 500 to 1320 per castle.

We have resource bonuses ranging from 0% to 25% that can be increased further in the gold shop.

We have gem bonuses that that range from 0 to 3 stars and can be upped further in the gold shop.

We have special troops that can only be built in sanctuary castles or Baldur's castles.

I almost forgot.

During the time of the merger players were allowed to to move all of their castles to where they wanted in the new server so you see massive amounts of Baldur's castles huddled together everywhere on the map making for a pretty strong defense that no castle can be built inside of.

Of the things listed above, what exactly was meant to be fair or balanced for players, especially new players?

Shouldn't all castles max out at the same amount of construction sites if we want fairness and balance? That's just a start.

• At this point in the game it's impossible to achieve equality between players who have been in the game for more than 10 years and spended thousands of euros, with players who have just started, which surely until they have at least 2,000 or 3,000 million points or more they will not invest one euro in the game.

If to give advantage to small players, veteran players are punished simply because they are big, they will surely lose tens or hundreds of those veteran players who have been loyal for more than 10 years.

If to give advantage to small players, they are given castles, punctuation, raw materials, packs and others that allow them in a few weeks or months to be as big or more than a veteran, is totally unfair to veteran players who have needed years and thousands of euros to get the same. Surely they also lose tens or hundreds of those veteran players who have been loyal for more than 10 years.

I sincerely believe that it is giving too much importance to the issue of giving advantage to new players, in Damoria there have always been big and small players, and that has not stopped many new players from entering and getting hooked on the game.

I went through that myself. When I started the game, there were players who were already 100 times bigger than me. What hooked me to the game was to form an alliance and see how hundreds of comrades turned to help you, they explained the best tactics to attack and defend, troops were sent as soon as they attacked you, gave you castles and raw materials so that you could grow more quickly. In short, a family was created. Everyone understands that if a player has invested more time and money than him, that player is bigger. I don't know anyone who has abandoned the game because it is smaller than veterans or because it doesn't grow billions of points in a few weeks. The only causes I know for players who have left the game have been:

- Out of boredom: the game has become very monotonous and you aren't interested in attacking or starting a war.
    Solution: You must encourage attacking and conquering to be profitable and have many benefits, including the demolition of conquered castles.

- By demoralization: players who have lost everything overnight, usually in a war.
    Solution: Limit the % score/troops that a player can lose in a day. Blocking for example the rest of the attacks that arrive that day once the % has been reached.

- To prohibit: have used a trick or haven't met any rule of the game (even due to ignorance), have been banned without notice, without a prior option to defend themselves.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Ask before shooting.

- Due to injustice: they have lost something due to a flaw in the game or due to players who have used bugs, they have not been returned the lost or compensated for it.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Negotiating is always better than imposing or make deaf ears.

- Impotence: the administrator has decided to less them, subtract them, eliminate them or prohibit them, without logic, without negotiation, without the possibility of defending themselves.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Ask before shooting.

- For reasons out of the game: Death, illness, overwork or tasks in real life.

Maybe I forget some cause, but I'm sure I don't know of any cases that one player have been left the game because they are smaller because they spend less time in the game or invest less money or time in it than another player.

• But nowhere did I say anything about giving an advantage to new players, I spoke of fairness and balance. I merely pointed out some of the things that have created imbalances in the game. Some of these things new players can not get without taking them from veteran players that have an advantage that new players can't get.

• And the solution in the end is:
    Trade master 100 Gold/month
    200% higher carrying capacity for traders: 48 Gold/month
    100% higher carrying capacity for traders: 20 Gold/month

Only 168 Gold/month and a long time, to do what 2 months ago was free and you did it in a short time

fight multiaccount? You want us to use the merchants to make money