Yes, I went a bit far in saying to boycott the gold, but this word was due to my disappointment and frustration about the evolution of this game in which I spent so much time. Doubling the merchants by investing even more gold is inconceivable for me, know you gentlemen that my wallet is not stretchable to infinity and that I always think about investing the best in gold, because I have only little financial means. Thanks anyway for the gifts you offer us I think it's nice

How to improve the game? What to do?120 castles, is it a joke? you limit the game.I attack someone and I receive less than what I was supposed to bring, is that a joke?A master of the troops cost me 30 gold, now 40.just kidding .What you do not care about is what responds to the players.Things well otherwise.regards

With all due respect, it's a joke what you want to do, you know that the great players help the little ones and you cut their wings. Are you experiencing the game or do you want to try to make a copy of other known games?instead of improving satisfactorily they are making the game already very primitive, if they realized you, they know that the great players contribute money, without them what will they do? logical, close the game.instead of attracting more players and attracting attention they are minimizing the game by making it monotonous and boring. Get that, it's about improving not to make the game worse.good afternoon.

• good afternoon, just say, are killing the game, and we play few people now we do not play or half, you have to do things right and think about the players and make this game more striking.

GhalleM

Hello

For years I played with good players the top in everything, having an update which was not favorable, and agreeing 3 Hispanic alliances, the 3 being top, decided to leave the game x unevenness towards them and benefiting others, I am one of them, I lived that time and left the game together with great players, I went back to it, I just wish that its update does not affect many.

Thank you.