• Mariuzs pls read it right ... there is no 4x on RETRO!

its multiplied so
    4*2 => 8x

You never made a official announcment for this. It's not that easy to find your's single about this.
    Thx for answer.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Ups :whistling: How did i miss it ... lol :D Sorry mi mistake - you were right :)
    I got few more queston about the event.

We recommend you should search for the rare gift colors! You can collect a maximum of 1000 gifts a day (so start 200 Santa flights). This will reset at 0am (CET).

All 4 colored gifts by recycling missions only ? Or 1000 per each color
    Robot and Santa flight-s count also to this limit ?

How will i know that i reached this limit after one big wave of recycling ?

• Official Post

Ups :whistling: How did i miss it ... lol :D Sorry mi mistake - you were right :)
    I got few more queston about the event.

All 4 colored gifts by recycling missions only ? Or 1000 per each color
    Robot and Santa flight-s count also to this limit ?

How will i know that i reached this limit after one big wave of recycling ?

There is only one limit on 200 santa flight missions - recycling and robot is unlimited :)

• leider noch immer kein kolo möglich.
    das system teilt mit--- ich habe bereits 11 planeten ... stimmt auch nicht.
    habe 12 echte und 2 gekaufte..

bring mir die erleuchtung dschi. danke ^^

• Official Post

leider noch immer kein kolo möglich.
    das system teilt mit--- ich habe bereits 11 planeten ... stimmt auch nicht.
    habe 12 echte und 2 gekaufte..

bring mir die erleuchtung dschi. danke ^^

willst du den 15ten Planeten jetzt ? wie in der Ankündigung geschrieben steht, gibts den erst am 24. Dezember - wie bereits geschrieben :) da ist weihnachten nicht jetzt schon

• Thank's for this event. I think this one is very nice :thumbup:
    I have got one sugestion, for sure i writted about this on one of the events before.

Could you please consider to give 24 h life expiration of multicolor gift's ? Those what you recycle with 5 rcyclers i mean.

The problem is mostlly in Galaxy one, where the most of players are, if a gift is placed between 1-200 solars system, somebody will recycle it fast.
    If the new is placed next aroud 250 - 350 ss it stays there for a looooong time, or event until the end off evet due there is not to many players there to recycle it.
    Just if you have few minuts check G1 solar system from 350 down to 250 you will see this yourself. At few points there is more gift planets there than regular planets.

regards

• I have one on the beggining of G1 on Nexus.

I just checked all ss from 1:375 to 340. I saw 3 recycle flieghts there :D And that it... for over 100 gifts there.

Some players from the begining og G1 are recykling from 1:400 to down but rarelly longer than 20 ss from it. Its not good to fly for so long time so long.

It's like i wroted.

• One more question - is it there a time limit for planet transfer ? end of 6.01 ? Or can i do it later ?

• Dschi i think team should consider mre restriction when you use planet movement.

After a move, the planet can not be attacked for 12 hours and for 7 days, no attacks from this planet can be launched.

I think it would be nice to block any moves from this planet except Escape Flieght for 12 h as well.

Why ?

Firts option - i can transfer my planet next to target, teleport all my fleet to it, and make quick colonization from it to next planet and from there start my attack.
    Basiclly thats 30 minut of flieght on colony ship if it is possible to use gifts to short fleet base build time next. Thats quite short... much faster even if you want to build a teleporter by using a lot of gift"s to short construction times.

Second option - You did not block joing of the alliance attack option here. (Tried this yestarday - it will let me)
    So in theory i can transfer my planet next to alliance member astro, send my fleet on it and we may intercept somebody who will fly at this moment to his target unknowing tha danger.
    Futhermore my fleet we be secured in my way back home due the 12 h attack protecion on my return planet there (!).

I apriciate the option of planet movement but i think we need more restriction here.
    regards

• Official Post

I will look into the AA thing; but basicly if some one use this to do a attack this way - they should know that this is a bug and will be punished - we didn't write this just for fun ;)

The colonization thing is interesting - i will talk with the team about this; the problem is that we need to handle fast now, because of your post here ...

• Official Post

ok first of all, you can't join an alliance attack during this time (this was already correct)
    You can't start a alliance attack also (this was also already working) - so you can plan them, but you can't finally start this.

We change now the following:
    - spies are also blocked for 7days
    - alliance attacks are not createable in thiis 7days period
    - you can't colonize other planets (in this 7days) if you are registered longer as 21days

regards
    Dschibait

• Ok - now it lookes clear :) No suprices now if you flieght for longer flieghts.

What if i colonise planet next to target first, and next transfer my planet next to this planet ? This is alright to send a station flieght then to there ?

Thank you.