• hello this morning when i log in i see that there is a maintenance from 5am to 7am. then maintenance and extended up to 8 hours !! now he and 9 o'clock and maintenance and still going on

damoria na did not warn us of a maintenance

this
    morning I had 2 demolitions of castles that had arrived on the same
    castles at 1 hour apart so that I have time to use the resources with
    gold and with the maintenance the 2 demolitions have happened and my reserve being too small for the 2 demolitions so I lost a lot of resources

how are you going to compensate me for the resources I lost ???

cordially

loic S

• Official Post

we apologize this ... we enabled a attack stop and nothing will happend after 5am (until now)

I wrote this to our team and hope that they wrote it ingame - i also frogot to write it here on forum (but i do it for spaceinvasion) - a bit stress like these days.

• thank you for this quick response

it would be nice to warn damoria players before maintenances it avoid inconvenience!

how are you compensating the loss of resources for the demolitions of my 2 castles ???

do you know when maintenance is going to end ???

cordially

loic

• Official Post

what i wrote - there was a missunderstanding between the team and me...

There is nothing going on since 5am ... i enabled a battle stop before the server are back ... so nothing is happening after 5am .... if you lose anything before 5am we are not in our maintanance window - why i should restore anything there?

The Damoria Database is really big - thats why we can't estimate a duration of this down time... hope that it will come online in the next 30mins

• I spent a lot of time sending my attacks synchronized
    I spent a lot of resources to send my troops
    I ask for compensation
    It is not normal that we are not warned at least a week because attacks or demolitions are launched several days in advance.

Damien

• yesterday I destroyed 2 castles with gold

the
    first demolitions had arrived last night and the second demolitions had
    arrived this morning around 8 am but with the maintenance I could not
    connect to empty my reserve, it's not my fault

I suffered a lot of loss of resources on my castle because my reserve and full since last night

do you understand what I mean ???

cordially

loic

• Official Post

no - and still, we could also have maintanance without any warnings ... its technic and we don't know (but hope that all will work) what may come or not.

The team will decide if there is a compensation or not...
    if you think you have lost a bigger amount because of this maintananace please create a ticket - i didn't accept tickets on board.

• ok i'm going to make a tikets when damoria will work because yes with maintenance i lost about 12 billion resources

I thank you for you quick reply

if you do regular maintenance has that damoria must still have bugs! this and well to fix the bug soon damoria will have no more bug

• is ja immer die frage in welcher zeit zone bis 8am gemeint ist ;) eventuell eine in den USA ;) eventuell sollten die betreiber bei einer erneuten unterbrechung auch die zeit zonen angeben in dieser diese unterbrechung ihre gültigkeit hat ;)

• Hi,

When can we send troops again ? Today or specific date?

Thanks,
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.