• price increase

Quite quietly, price increases have been implemented. A month of a troop master now costs 40 gold previously 30. You have to pay 3 months in advance to get the same price. With 6 months there is only a discount of 4%.
    The Journeyman builder and Apprentice builder also experienced a price increase from 7 to 9 gold that is 28-29% more.
    Some other mini packs may cost less, but those are not so important to the game. Just some nice extra's The troopmaster, journeyman and aprentice are vital.

I would appreciate it if the deflation of the gold was made up by increasing the log-in reward:
    3 days in a row log in: 1 extra gold

30 days in a row log in: 5 extra gold
    So if you log in 30 days in a row you get 15 gold to compensate for the higher prices

• Official Post

anywhere you have a increasement of prices based of the inflation but if we do this here ingame its not allowed? Yeah you got the same price first on the 90days package ... after this with the 180days and 360days package you have a good discount. Which packages do you think will bought the most damorians ? The 1 month package for an account which exists more than 3 years? I dont think so!

• i did not say it was not allowed. But we can buy less for the gold now (inflation). So i think it is just to compensate this with the gold you can get for free in the game.

• Yes it is more expensive in short term but cheaper in long term.

I think this is great.

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Suply VS demand.
    If someone is willing to pay... the prices (can) increase.
    Normal. Market, economy, ...
    For new players (??) the price is what it is. For old adicts... addiction is what it is!

OPUS "life is life" 1985

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Suply VS demand.
    If someone is willing to pay... the prices (can) increase.
    Normal. Market, economy, ...
    For new players (??) the price is what it is. For old adicts... addiction is what it is!

OPUS "life is life" 1985

Life is Life...na na na na naaaaaa...Liiiiife is Life ^^

F1R3W4LL