• I do not know who you are, but I understand.
    It's nothing against Toadie. We welcome all such activities.
    I just want fair access for all players.

Is it so hard for someone to admit the translation error and fill the warehouses according to the bitmeup predictions given?
    I've never been interested in playing bitmeup, just about Damoria.
    In the English version there is only one game - Damoria.

Put the German version on google.translator = a completely different result.

For me, full storage is of great value when playing the game, I do not have to explain.

For administrators it's only a few minutes of time.

Making mistakes is human, the question is whether you want to correct the mistake or ignore it.

But this is not a FAIR-PLAY !!!

• If i understand it right you, Kral_Medvidek_ entered your predictions in the Forum BitMeUp tip game (reward: bits) and want now the reward from the Damoria IGM Toady tipp game ( storage fill) ?

Message in the letter Toadie send in English:

"So, send a mail with "prediction" and to claim your prize, a mail with "Prize" to

Toadie der Beugsame"

It says "and" so 1 message and 1 message = 2 messages also in English

"P.S.
    In addition to this game, there is already the BmU championship game, which will be the
    only one in the future. You can find more here:
    board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Th…8-World-Cup-2018-Tip-Game"

So one IGM Damoria game and "in addition " a BitMeUp game= 2 games

It is not always easy to play a intenational game. But i found that the German players I know, are very willing to explain if i tell them i'm not quite sure what a message means.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

Dear Kral,

You can win a storage filling in one of your secondary castles by sending
    a mail with the correct final of a gameresult to

Toadie der Beugsame

as you can reread above - and that what you claimed you did - it clearly stated,
    that you have to send a mail with the correct final of a game result to

Toadie der Beugsame

Urgent!
    The prediction on the result has to arrive the mailaccount BEFORE the
    kick off of the game.

You did send a mail - regadless of the subject in the subjectline -
    with your prediction at least before the kickoff of the game?

As a matter of fact, you DIDN'T:

I followed the English version and I am entitled to a full warehouse.

Without sending any prediction to Toadie - as stated in the english version -
    you have no claim of any prize at the Damorian worldchampionship prediction game.

Thank you for your statement.

• Official Post

i thinks this is on point ... the explaination is right - there are no errors, you can read anything here like @Juflo writes.

btw: sending a email (not message) to a "no replay" address is not such a good idea.
    We didnt recieve mails here. Its maybe a bit "hard" to understand that "mail" is ingame message. But so that toadie didn't provide his email addresss (he provides his ingame nickname) it should be fine :)

The only fact that we have was that the automatic ingame message delete task is running - and to bring us in trouble with older messages.

regards
    Dschibait

• P.S .: Juflo, please insert the German version into google translator and see the difference.
    This problem is not only for me but for all Czech players. Maybe we all have to go back to school :)

Maybe I should write google for the mistake of their translators, because they do not miss the words :) Your arguments are irrelevant.

• Official Post

we all havn't any problem to discuss with you - but i didnt understand the problem. be angry for a miss-understanded announcement is not the right way. Maybe there is a player who want to translate the english / german version to your local language -for these bigger announcements i would also spent some gold for that job :)

regards
    Dschibait

• we all havn't any problem to discuss with you - but i didnt understand the problem. be angry for a miss-understanded announcement is not the right way. Maybe there is a player who want to translate the english / german version to your local language -for these bigger announcements i would also spent some gold for that job :)

regards
    Dschibait

It is I :)
    The guy who always complains. About the language. About the bad job that translators do.
    Now I read something interesting. Getting a team to translate to severall languages paying them some virtual gold. Hooray. I hope you implement it to all important messages and maybe some information about discussions on course.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• adresse mail du jeu pour le résultat d'un groupe

pogoman1969
    Jun 14th 2018 Hello, I think we're not the only ones who did not understand your message and it was far from clear, considering the number of people who read my message. put all these messages to ultimately not play your game? I can not prove it except when I have sent an "email" as requested in your message which must have arrived somewhere, even if it is somewhere.And I am told you have not respected our rules of sending message, certainly , but my sending errors all started with a misunderstanding of your message, I'm french and so I use google translator when I translate send an email, I send an email ...

• @Kral_Medvidek_K

Deine Provokation hat nun ein Mass erreicht, in der man die Füsse still halten sollte!

Es ist eine Sache etwas miss zu verstehn, und eine Erklärung nicht zu akzeptieren... aber zu fordern und zu drohen, und dies auch an allen Forenteilnehmern zu senden eine andere!

Du hast mir bereits im Spiel mit einer Nachricht gedroht, die ich im guten Willen für beider Seiten überlesen habe!

Du hast deine Meinung, und die entspricht nicht dem Regelwerk für unser Spiel! Dies haben alle ausser DIR von Anfang an verstanden !!!

Wir werden uns beraten, ob dies spielerisch konsequentzen für dich hat.

Gerne lesen wir wieder von dir hier Drohungen, das alle tschechischen Spieler das Spiel verlassen werden, falls du keine Füllung bekommst. Dies werden wir gerne in unseren Entscheidungen mit einfliessen lassen... die Richtung ist natürlich offen, ob wir uns einseitig von einer Seite unter Druck setzten lassen ;)

Wie gewünscht von dir, wird es keine Übersetzung geben.

Gruss Toadie