• moin zusammen,

nach langer abstinenz schau ich mal wieder rein und dann das kleine update bringt ne menge spass mit sich für alt und jung (große und kleine) ;)

Dschi noch mal danke für deine schnelle reaktion zwecks meinen namen :)

aber ne kurze frage:

Können wir in zukunft irgendwann mit der app rechnen? die hat doch vieles einfacher gemacht als die handybrowser wenn man unterwegs ist.

was ja früher schon ein wichtiger bestandteil von SI2 war sind aliens vllt müsst ihr da auch ein anreiz schaffen damit man die dennoch jagt weil aktuell stören sie nur und nur wenige spieler sehen sie als lukrative ress quelle an

MfG
    ErzengelSephiroth

Edited once, last by Sephi ().

• i wanna know a thing.
    game is balanced now?

a noob with
    pig iron mine 39
    blast furnace 37
    krypt mine 39

he product on 4 hour the things i product on 3 day with mines 42 - 43 for me this is just a troll for old players
    what i get from this things 2 urplasma login and 2 Intm spin every day nothing other funny and realy balanced

• Jep, i see it in the same way.

Players playing the game for years will be punished by players starting 2 month ago.
    The Idea is kinda nice to get more activity in the Server. (That worked) But players gain way to many points in a short periot of time.
    Yeah bigger Players can start attacking and such but they won´t get no way near the profit a Miner gets with 18 mio building points. not to mention that they produce more than 100 mio players atm as Desi said.
    It´s simply not fair for Players playing the game active for years by now.
    Just fix the multiplier a bit and it might be fine.

Peace Cineon

• Official Post

they have a imcreased production becuase they catch up some places... but with 50% points of first place this stops and they have the same values like any other with that points.

Do you need new players or not ? With this you can get many points rly fast - and finally play si2.
    Its a test run - so we look after 2 weeks what happend - whats wrong whats ok.
    If we see problems (or suggestions from you) we will proove this and adjust it.

• where is the problem u said for real?

1) this is the problem the NOOB i said is registred 2012 this for you is a new player? he want this thing for start the game?
    and this slacker player now get free resource and doing nothing for deserve it as opposed to those who spent TIME to go looking for them during events or catching players

2) FOR REAL NICE START U PRO !
    [Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/hmoNZd/WTFFF.jpg]

3 if the noob player 2012 registred and new player have this bosus what is the sense of make points? if they decrease production building mine TROLOL i grow up and get penality

4 i have make a question for you my question is FOR YOU GAMES IS BALANCED NOW?

5 i think to quit this game if continue this thing is not funny is not balanced for me and is not possible get penality if u are big

they have a imcreased production becuase they catch up some places... but with 50% points of first place this stops and they have the same values like any other with that points.Too

Took me 3 Years of playing nearly every single day for hours to get to this 50 % range.
    "2 weeks is kind of ok to test it" but in my eyes and i guess others this is failed in some way or form "
    If the 2 weeks are over we can disscuss further.

100% Desi. Thank you.

Just to clear things up i still can get the Speedup but still don´t like the way it works.

• Official Post

its still balanced ... the top 10 players could cry because they dont get such much bonuses like the lower players.
    But you need to ask yourself if you want to play a empty universe or a universe with 50% of the ponts from first place - players.

1M points with 100x speed is not such a surprise :D dont know what u expect. We expact exatly this.
    Whats the problem with that player ? You want to let them player months and months and lose them after the 3rd month or so ?

no you want to have them ingame with many points and action - its a war game - it should contain some action.

we could discuss about the factors that they should be reduced after 30% or so - but the start is very nice atm

• Took me 3 Years of playing nearly every single day for hours to get to this 50 % range."2 weeks is kind of ok to test it" but in my eyes and i guess others this is failed in some way or form "
    If the 2 weeks are over we can disscuss further.

100% Desi. Thank you.
    Just to clear things up i still can get the Speedup but still don´t like the way it works.

2 weeks is a lot of time if thig guy on 4 day make 1.4M point how many u think he get on 2 weks for me is 20M +
    speed bonus is not a bad idea just put a limit on this thing ONLY for NEW PLAYERS and for tot time and bonus dont have to is excessive x4 is enough not x60 is a troll for old players

• good to know is useless speak with you. and i have better things to do not time to loose

this is not more a strategy game

i see this 2 weks and take mie decision

new player = bigz mony it seems that it does not matter anything about old players. or who has really committed to reach the goals. if things continue so this no longer game for me I just threw my time.

• i think the speed up is to heavy.
    ... we must find a good performance with the speedup...
    ... the big the players must have a chance to secure their position and hold this position. ( strategic mistakes excepted ).

my idea:
    Speed up end is half points nr one
    and speedupstep is protzentual in 1% steps...

Deridex :D :D
    aka psnk, aka dogmaxi <3
    ehm. Leader: die alten
    Leader der BBS

• its a kind of respect to discuss with admins / players ... if you dont want to discuss you are welcome to leave us!

do not tell me about respect after u said "the top 10 players could cry because they dont get such much bonuses like the lower players." and "1M points with 100x speed is not such a surprise dont know what u expect. We expact exatly this." u are the first to tont give respect. so dont tell me about it cause respect give respect. and admin - player change nothing u are a man under computer like me not a god

and yes im out of this discussion because you are firmly convinced that giving x100 is a nice thing when it is absolutely unbalanced in a context of slowplay which is space invasion. if you want the high speed server opens new you will not ruin the game to whom the points earned them honestly and with hours of farming.

• hello everyone, I agree with what you write, for players who have achieved something in this game, the factor of speed-up should be 2, now those who put in a huge amount of time and have more than 96.2 million points has a speed-up factor of 0.
    Not all of us have to be happy but think about those who are from 2012 are and play together, we can send attacks and so on, and so on and thus make up for relative losses but I think that this is not fair to old players.

speed-up factor for all up 96,2(CURRENTLY)--

Factor:x2

REGARDS
    Piotr

--O_V_E_R_L_O_R_D--

• I support you flyboy

you have one hundred percent ration

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So I find that a factor of 100 too high. But makes the game even more interesting, clearly as a pure miner with over 100 million points that is not really fair because this has worked hard. but the Fleet should be happy. That they can farm more now. Factor 50 would be alright. up to 50 million points.

Si2 UserID: 42005
    Nexus UserID: 1663
    Sirius UserID: 29
    GeNeSIS³: 9

• Hi
    finde den Faktor auch zu hoch
    die Spieler die seit Anfang an dabei sind haben hart für ihre Punkte gearbeitet seit 01.12.2012(6 1/2 Jahre)
    auch wenn die nur bis 50% zum Führenden beschleunigt werden
    können die jetzt in wenigen Wochen/Monaten die Hälfte der Punkte erreichen.