• I was banned for a joke, I said that I would sell the account and they simply banned me, I played for over 7 years and this rule did not exist, it was implemented and not warned, but banning is unfair, the game already has few players and this way only I will accept temporary punishment of days, but definite does not make sense, I ask the G.Os to reconsider.

• yeah in my jokes i also write payment methodes that i accept and points what i pay.

if its a joke, why you try to explain that you didnt know the rule?

let me try to explain, we Brazilians make jokes of everything, even to scrutinize game scores, putting values, etc.
    and I'm saying that I do not really know the rule, I barely have time to play lately and since the game left the bigpoint, I did not see if anything had changed, especially the rules, I did not know that I could not market the account (in this case I was not selling) ... so I'm trying to explain and asking you to unlock my account.

<3 <3 <3

• senhores, peço gentilmente que reconsidere este Banimento, lamento que este fato tenha ocorrido.
    Acredito que este jogador jamais teve uma intenção de negociar sua conta, pois somos viciados neste Jogo.
    Peço desculpas pelo fato dele ter se expressado desta maneira no Fórum.
    Se for o caso para que seja empregado uma penalização, solicito que esta penalidade se reverta por um prazo temporário minimo.
    Lembro a todos que um recomeço é frustrante e demorado e em muitas das vezes o jogador nem retorna.
    Nós no universo reto com um total de 640 jogadores e maioria em ferias ou ficando inativo ou sendo banido.
    Desta forma logo não teremos mais jogadores ativos. favor aceitar esta apelação.

google Translation

gentlemen, I beg you to reconsider this Ban, I regret that this fact is observed.I believe that this player never had an intention of negotiating his account, since we are addicted in this Game.I apologize for the fact that he expressed himself in this way, not Forum.If it is the case for a penalty to be used, I request that this penalty be reversed for a minimum period of time.I remember a whole that is a restart is frustrating and time consuming and in many cases the player neither returns.We in the straight universe with a total of 640 player edits on vacation or getting inactive or being banned. This way soon we will have no more active items. Please accept this appeal.

Edited once, last by MUJOL ().

• Hello !
    S.i. operators.

Want to understand what the advantage the game has in making the players of Space invasion move away?

the fox has already reported and is telling the truth, it was a joke and it is expensive, because losing count of years of play is not fair in my thinking.

Would not it be the case of a less severe punishment as a warning to the player?

would not it be a good way for both sides?

here is my request that you think about it.
    we of the EMORTALS Aliaça are being harmed in a certain way too, driving away a friend of the game.

• Official Post

Hello Spacepilots,

we spoke in our teammeeting about this. It could or could not be a joke.

We have lifted the permanent lock. You are still locked for 7 days.

We want to make it very clear that selling accounts is not allowed. Threads like this could make the impression we would allow it.

For the future: Do not make jokes about our rules, we can not allow this.

Regards,
    Spaceinvasion Team

• Thank you very much for the understanding of the team.

• Good decision :thumbup:
    A permanent lock would have been too much + we have already so few players on the retro universe.
    Hope that it was really a joke (not his best one :D ) from FOX.