isso é uma falta de respeito.
    onde foi parar minhas especiarias?
    peço respostas e ninguém responde?
    eu tinha de 120 milhões a 150 milhões de especiarias e as quero novamente. .
    Não sei de que forma irão fazer isso , mas sejamos justos o problema com o servidor não é responsabilidade dos jogadores, e se não tivesse este problema jamais iria vir aqui para reclamar .

aguardo no minimo respostas .

Ghost of Sparta.

this is disrespectful.Where did my spices go?I ask for answers and no one answers?I had 120 million to 150 million spices and I want them again.I do not know how they will do this, but let's be fair the problem with the server is not the responsibility of the players, and if it did not have this problem would never come here to complain.I await the least answers.Ghost of Sparta.

Ola !
    Operadores S.I.

Agradeço por analisarem este caso novamente .

grato: espartano

Hello !
    operators S.I.

Thank you for reviewing this case again.

grateful: spartan

Hello !
    S.i. operators.

Want to understand what the advantage the game has in making the players of Space invasion move away?

the fox has already reported and is telling the truth, it was a joke and it is expensive, because losing count of years of play is not fair in my thinking.

Would not it be the case of a less severe punishment as a warning to the player?

would not it be a good way for both sides?

here is my request that you think about it.
    we of the EMORTALS Aliaça are being harmed in a certain way too, driving away a friend of the game.