I am in Attack Zone 15 with 2,300,000 points in total and there are people with 40,000 fleet points that can attack me.This is the question

the rule of attacking 2 levels above and 2 levels below would still be valid.

in the retro world I have 1,295,635 points in fleet,
    it would be fair for me to be attacked by people with 10,295,635
    of fleet points?

Good morning gentlemen.
    I ask you kindly to change the rule of the zone of attack.
    because it is very unfair a person who has 1,000,000 points in the fleet to be attacked by those who have 10,000,000 in fleet points
    it would be fair to be attacked by anyone who has only 3 times the fleet score.

The zone of attack should be punctuated by the Fleet and not by the general score.

fleet score for the zone of attack.

1000 to 3000 zone of attack 01
    3000 to 6000 zone of attack 02
    6000 to 18000 zone of attack 03
    18000 to 54000 zone of attack 04
    54000 to 162000 zone of attack 05
    162000 to 486000 Attack Zone 06

senhores, peço gentilmente que reconsidere este Banimento, lamento que este fato tenha ocorrido.
    Acredito que este jogador jamais teve uma intenção de negociar sua conta, pois somos viciados neste Jogo.
    Peço desculpas pelo fato dele ter se expressado desta maneira no Fórum.
    Se for o caso para que seja empregado uma penalização, solicito que esta penalidade se reverta por um prazo temporário minimo.
    Lembro a todos que um recomeço é frustrante e demorado e em muitas das vezes o jogador nem retorna.
    Nós no universo reto com um total de 640 jogadores e maioria em ferias ou ficando inativo ou sendo banido.
    Desta forma logo não teremos mais jogadores ativos. favor aceitar esta apelação.

google Translation

gentlemen, I beg you to reconsider this Ban, I regret that this fact is observed.I believe that this player never had an intention of negotiating his account, since we are addicted in this Game.I apologize for the fact that he expressed himself in this way, not Forum.If it is the case for a penalty to be used, I request that this penalty be reversed for a minimum period of time.I remember a whole that is a restart is frustrating and time consuming and in many cases the player neither returns.We in the straight universe with a total of 640 player edits on vacation or getting inactive or being banned. This way soon we will have no more active items. Please accept this appeal.