• "These actions can be:

• sending too many attacks, spies, or other actions to a single player. If we see more than 25 actions being sent by a group of players, or alone, we reserve the right to take action against this.
    • Note: you do not run the risk of spying on someone unless you use too many slots. If you show up with 1 spy probe in this mass construct, we do not assume you're involved. However, if you send several espionage actions at a time such an action is done, it may happen that the team looks at you as involved!"

Obviously half of the universe will attack Paula. I understand that these rules are some kind of pampers for her?

In a moment it will turn out that we will not be able to do anything in this game, because Paul will have a "white card"

I omit the fact that until now spying before the attack was allowed, because I get the impression that you have "forgotten" it, or, due to the removal of all posts about it, this is an unwanted topic.

Due to the fact that we come to such absurdities in this game, I am asking you to check what time Paula plays. Please sum up this time and recount whether it is able to get on one account, on one computer to play for one time (without sleep) one person. I have reasonable suspicions that there are two people playing there, in addition one of them is a woman and the other a man.

Possibly, please let me know if it is acceptable? (no, I do not make eggs, this is a serious question).

Please also let me know if the system will automatically block the number of probes, attacks on one player? I am asking, because in a fall in the classification of the fleet, a given player can have 50 probes and 50 attacks per one planet.

• Official Post

Hi,

i didnt answer on your assumptions; this has nothing to do in our board; you can write this to an Gameoperator ingame; but not here.

To the one question in the whole post:
    The System allows you to send 5 probes to 1 player. If you try a 6th one, you cannot send them.
    The System dos'nt block spy actions from multiple players - means you and your friend can send 10 probes together;
    10 players can send a maximum of 50 probes etc etc.

For this we have created the second part; the rule which was added.
    Its allowed to send 24+1Attack to a player with your friends

regards
    Dschibait

• So what if a player have 14 planets on one sollar system.
    Can i attack each of hem them 3 times per 24 h ? Or i need o feer now that i may be banned if i do 26 attack's on his planets ?

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• "Overloading systems of other players:
    It is prohibited, in consultation with other players or alone, to interfere with other players' systems."

To be honest, how do I know if I overload another player's system? This is probably not my problem, what kind of computer does it play on, or what speed the internet has. In fact, I can attack the player, send 5 probes before the attack and charge him the system.
    Another case. There is an X player who has all his planets close to my planets. I am sending three attacks per each planet (3x14 = 42 attacks). Most attacks are at the same time. Can I send 42 probes? One probe for each planet? For common sense, it can also burden his system.

"Its allowed to send 24+1Attack to a player with your friends" - I do not understand.

Can we ask for our operators to translate these rules into Polish?

"the new rule says only 25 attacks in a group of players at the same time. If you attack them 26times at the same time, yes this is not allowed."
    How will we know if someone has attacked him already?

• The system will limit 26 attack or i need to do it myself ?
    For example if i see somebody being hited in ranking after update i may send spy's to him like all others, and later on attacks.

So lets pretend i want to farm all of his resources that he have on all planets and im going to send 25 attaks.
    Other may think the same - so will they be able to do it ?

Im writting now in a case the few randomly players will want to do the same without any cooperation. What in such case ?
    This happens quiete offen on active unis when you see big fleet drop after serwer update.

• Official Post

The system will limit 26 attack or i need to do it myself ?
    For example if i see somebody being hited in ranking after update i may send spy's to him like all others, and later on attacks.

So lets pretend i want to farm all of his resources that he have on all planets and im going to send 25 attaks.
    Other may think the same - so will they be able to do it ?

The system will not block you.

Im writting now in a case the few randomly players will want to do the same without any cooperation. What in such case ?
    This happens quiete offen on active unis when you see big fleet drop after serwer update.

There should be no problem. If this gets reported our game operators will check it and if there is no cooperation at all nobody should be punished.

• "There should be no problem. If this gets reported our game operators will check it and if there is no cooperation at all nobody should be punished."

Do you know how slippery it is? Do you know how easy it is to get along outside the game? even with a player of a different nationality? On the one hand, it will be impossible to check, and on the other hand, you will be afraid that someone who will want to harm us, will simply lie reporting "kindly" to us.
    I can not see it.

• Ok, one more thing.

Lets say i'm gonna write about such player who got hitted and is off-line still on alliance page.

Everybody on-line in alliance who have fleets may try o attack him and get rest of his ressources.
    Like it is in the alliances - information is cruicial.
    A this point I will not know who is sending attacks, and how many of them are flying also as my are on the way to target. Lot of resources can atract lot of attacks.
    Should we be worried about bans then ?

Im writting about standart play, no bad intentions to overload somebody system.

have you maybe also some solutions?

Perhaps it's better to write in rules that your PC and internet connection need to have minimum requrement to play SI ?
    And of you do not have them you cannot as for fleet refund later on ?
    How many players have this problem what caused thhis case in the first place ?

• I know this happend from time to time. I never liked it as well.

But it will badly for game if i share an info and others may have bans only becouse they started their attacks thinking that the player will not be still on time, or resigned definitywly after seing his fleet is destroyed.

Whats the point of having alliances then - this is my concern now.

• you only can gripe; have you maybe also some solutions?

As long as I pay for this game, I have a right to complain, especially when the rules of this game are underdeveloped.
    I can stop paying, I can stop playing, but do not think that you can offend me like that.
    When I pay for something, I require something in return, even if I'm an adult person, because I'm an adult, not a kid.
    The only person on this forum who complains is Paula, who broke down the computer and through which is the whole scandal.

I understand that the game has to be refined, but at the moment I see one, after crying one player, which broke something, all players were in a way blocked with actions.

It came to you to develop regulations in cooperation with players? Yes, it is possible.

These rules, which you have now developed, block all players. They are very loose and are not accurate. Verification will not be accurate.

It's sensible to ban mass spying from attack. Spying, which aims only at making it impossible to escape (theoretically). If someone flies for 10 minutes and sends 20 probes during this time, including the last one before the intake - it makes sense.
    When the same player is spying on other planets to see if the attacked player is online - that makes sense.
    When at the same time other players who do not participate in the attack send a probe after the probe - this is not allowed.

Blocking attacks is completely pointless, there are limits in the attack zones. You can enter limits of attacks when there is a war, more limits than at zones, but no attack by other players? What is it supposed to lead to? To protect the player? This is the game, either attacking or building.
    I understand the prohibition of nonsensical attacks aimed at pissing another player, blocking his planet.
    With this new rules, especially in terms of attacks, the game becomes a game with no sense.
    You get rid of the players from this game yourself.
    You will do what you want, as usual.

I finish, even the salomon does not pour anything from an empty jug.

• Why it's just 5 spy probes per 1 player? As I think for the one player it's not enough. Before important battle I always sent spy probes, so in the last 1 minute they comes every 5-6 seconds, so I could see changes on scans. But now for me it will be only 1 spy probe every 12 seconds, and it's huge time for me. Maybe u should increase amount from 5 to 10?

Why should common player (especially if scans only from 1 player), who are not abuse the system, suffer from this change?

• Official Post

i mostly agree with your statement Ghost. But its difficult to find a good solution here.

You will do what you want, as usual.

Thats not true. We do what we think is best for the community. We dont get anything from blocking or prohibiting certain things. Even worse, we need to invest time to find solutions. Time which we could use to help players or code some new features.
    We know that our solutions are sometimes not clear or not understandable at first but we have way more information about the game then you. We can see every attack/spy ever made or the amount of attacks/spys made at the same time. We can see players working together or against each other from another level.

We know that as fleeters this change sucks because its limiting your abilities. We dont want to limit anything but its necessary to stop unfair plays.

Helping us by providing ideas or solutions would be way better then flame and cry about the changes we make.

Regards,
    NoDelay
    Admin

• I would like to know how it is possible that the change of rules is subordinated to one player? Since I remember, no one ever complained that he was attacked by the alliance, that is, he had more than 25 attacks, because it is the player's fault that he did not look after the account and not an alliance that he is a well-knit team and he can work together.
    Nobody has got a fleet return so far, because he could not raise the fleet in 15 seconds or say that he had a computer blocked by attacks. Up to now, such movements have been a game strategy. What are the alliances for if you can not do more than 25 attacks, if we have 15 members in the alliance and will send two attacks, so some of these players will get ban? is the alliance now drawing a lot between who and how many times he can make the attack? Is it possible to leave the Alliance and make attacks by individual players?
    For me, the new rules are very stretched and not fit to the game at all.
    Please explain to me how it is possible that you first return the fleet and then you change the rules.

By the way, we live in a free world, and any statements, comments and news about the game are not secret and punishing players for revealing this or for not saying sorry it is simply a farce and shows immaturity in the way of communication.

• Helping us by providing ideas or solutions would be way better then flame and cry about the changes we make.

Regards,
    NoDelay
    Admin

I do not know, I have no idea, except what I wrote.
    In this version, this game will die by itself, or simply you are banish everyone.

• This sollution is bad :thumbdown: , you are making restriction in game what players will not like in most of cases - those who fly offensively.
    Furtheremore it may be easelly to breake those rules without knowing of it if this will not be regulated by the system.

The spy rule - as long its possibile to send a spy on every planet and astro as the target posses, may be ok (at the same time). Enything less at the time will interfere with players strategies.

Player need to have possibility to send how much attack's its needed to keep the game like it is. You gived extra planets some time ago, so 14 x 3 at last at the same time. Nobody will want to wait when opponent may come back on his account.

Propossals what i can think of:

1. Minimal PC and intenet requrement's in terms of the game, Microsoft does not support Windows XP, why we should support any older system on older PC's ? Its 2018 now.

2. Add a rule that is forbiddent to interfere with players systems like it was with those spy probes, and such a behavior will be punnnished - thats the best and simple sollution that will not affect anyone.
    The same sollution with the attacks, if players are not intending to attack and farm an opponent, just to make false overload of system may its forbidden.

3. If you want to reduce the number of attacks flying to the target by the system change maybe the formula that allows 3 attacks per 24 h. Maybe we can go down to maximum 2 attaks per 12 h ? I dont know what other will think about this.

• Zgadzam się z Tobą Mariusz w zupełności. Dlaczego nie wybrać w sumie najprostszego rozwiązania? Zapis w regulaminie o zakazie masowego szpiegowania i ataków mających na celu jedynie zablokowanie planety gracza, wkurzenia go, czy tym samym przeciążenia systemu jest dla mnie najbardziej sensownym rozwiązaniem. Można jeszcze ograniczyć limit ataków a nawet wprowadzić limity podczas wojen - to wszystko jest do ogarnięcia przez system. Gracze mając jasną informację w regulaminie będą w większości jej przestrzegać bojąc się kary. A jeżeli nie będą, to zostaną ukarani. Wilk jest syty i owca cała. Minimalne wymagania co do gry też by się przydały, wtedy ktoś kto będzie grał na starym systemie, starym sprzęcie niejako sam sobie będzie winien.

I agree with you completely. Why not choose the simplest solution in all? The provision in the regulations on the prohibition of mass spying and attacks aimed only at blocking the player's planet, pissing him or overwhelming the system is the most sensible solution for me. You can even reduce the limit of attacks and even enter limits during wars - all this is covered by the system. Players with clear information in the regulations will mostly follow it, fearing punishment. And if they are not, they will be punished. The wolf is full and the sheep have not been eaten. The minimum requirements for the game would also be useful, then someone who will play on the old system and old equipment will be guilty by himself.