If your messages were not written under the influence of alcohol, I sincerely feel sorry for you, Paula :D

Nonsense is usually written by you, which we have often seen in the news in the game. We and everyone with whom you have war.

I get the impression that you are approaching the game very seriously. The Alliance is not one Lord and Ruler and his subjects. Throw away a player because he can not even trade. But, your alliance, your business as you do with people. As a result, you will be left alone and the entire uni will be for opponents. Did you think about it?

The mentoring program is to end in my opinion, he was supposed to help, but the implementation is not correct.

Ja, ich habe es gelesen. Ich meine diesen Rekord, Schau, Dschi:

"Wir werden beobachten, inwiefern jetzt “Massen”-Allianzen entstehen. Wir wollen, dass Allianzen nicht “nur” in kleinen Kreise spielen; allerdings wollen wir euch auch nicht zwingen, Massen an neuen Spielern aufzunehmen.
    Sollten wir den Verdacht haben, dass eine Allianz hier das System strategisch ausnutzen will, ohne dass ein sinnvoller Nutzen für SpaceInvasion oder der Community ersichtlich ist, werden wir diese Allianz von Allianz-Mentoring-Programm dauerhaft ausschließen. In besonderen Fällen sind Strafen für einzelne Spieler nicht ausgeschlossen.
    Wir werden dieses System kritisch beobachten und falls nötig auch wieder deaktivieren."

I do not know how it was in this case, but something bad happened. It should not be that, by getting stars themselves, or helping weaker allies by the strange decisions of one man, someone has lost the opportunity to use what he has developed.
    The only request is that, look at it, please.

Dafür kannst du gerne einen Vorschlag machen; ich sehe aber keine wirkliche Lösung Sterne nachträglich abzuziehen, wenn diese eventuell schon ausgegeben worden.

It's not about subtracting the stars when they were released ((if I understood correctly)), it's about subtracting stars (but not yet used) by an ally who has been removed from the alliance. There are statistics that give how many stars the ally has earned, so it's definitely a good idea. Although I understand that it may require (financial) inputs, because it is someone's job.
    You wrote yourself that you will be watching if there is any scam in the mentoring program. I'm not saying that this is the case, but I'm not sure that it is not.
    The other thing is to liquidate this program completely. In my opinion, most can be used for abuse. Smaller players are still helping, even if they are not in the alliance, they always care for their allies and do not need additional encouragement. Most alliances, like our alliance, do not accept players that you have not played before, which you do not know.
    And from what you see, the program really serves the strongest players.

Ich denke da braucht es in Zukunft nur eine Änderung.
    Nämlich die Mentorenstene in Unis wie das Genesis entweder gar nicht, oder sehr spät einzuführen.

Somehow you did not think about the change in the future when the rules of the game regarding spying were changed. It was then that you were very anxious that the change would come from an earlier date.
    The change can be from on now , deleting points scored by a given player is not difficult. Pure mathematics and some tinkering in the program.

I am in favor of eliminating this mentoring program. It will immediately come out, who held the weaker players for the stars.

Pursuant to the regulations, admission to the alliance of players only to bring stars from the mentor program is not allowed. Paula accepted the players into the alliance, made her stars, and now she threw them out. All stars are for her.

Paula has not played honestly since the beginning, you believed her blindly. You have a lesson.
    Playing together is not about one person giving orders, and everyone is listening and performing them.

You have the opportunity to thank Paula, just as she deserves. I wish you good luck in this.

No 25 Times per moment. At any given moment you are not allowed to have more then 25 active flights towards one person. You can spy somebody one million times per day if there are not more then 25 flights at the same time.

ah, ok everything is clear now

Simply, playing normally, I do not have to be afraid of anything. I do not tend to send 25 attacks at the same time.
    And one more question and I do not get tired anymore, I can send 3 attacks, my ally can send 25 attacks, or 22 attacks?

reg

25 Times per 24 h??

to explain exactly
    1. I can attack 1 player 25 times or maybe 1 player can be attacked 25 times?
    2. Limits of attack on one planet have been retained? but all in all I can not do more than 25 attacks?

I do not see a zero-level possibility of assessing such a situation. We will have to trust you. It would be easier to block such a player after the 25th attack. Well, let's see how it works.

Please, answer these 2 points. Thank you.

Yes. That's why I wrote that he would cure it and live on without crying and without writing stupidity, because everyone knows how it was.
    It turns out that everyone is wrong and only one person is right.
    It's enough for that, everyone knows how it was. Let him be convinced that he is right.
    The fleet was returned to him, great. It will be possible to unscrew bigger rw on it. That's all. Amen.

Thank you for working on the solution to the last problem, I would like to ask one question.

"We've added advanced mechanisms for game operators so they can check abuse of this rule with just a few clicks. This helps them to control. As soon as more than 25 espionage / transports / attacks on a player take place in a dangerous situation, this will have consequences for you if its reported by the other player. However, if in harmless situation a scan of all your planets is made by a player, this will have no consequences. Here we appeal to common sense."

I understand that this record "However, if in harmless situation a scan of all your planets is made by a player, this will have no consequences. Here we appeal to common sense", says that a normal game during which the limit of 25 attacks will be exceeded will not be punished (but will be observed or something like that), but while attacks not aimed at destroying the oponent (in the sense that these are attacks let's call them "malicious") will be punished?

regards

Stop bashing Paul, it was enough to turn off page refresh in settings, you saw what time your fleet will return. If you turned off the refreshment, there would be no lag. You would send recyclers for the return of the fleet, and you would probably be able to raise the fleet before the attack, if you do not shake your hands. You have run out of time to think logically. Besides, not only Poles used spying before the attack, do not spread lies. You, poor and unhappy, very much aggrieved by us Poles.
    You got a gong from a Pole and it hurts the most. Cure it and live on without slandering the type, that Poles cheat, because there was no scam.

Zgadzam się z Tobą Mariusz w zupełności. Dlaczego nie wybrać w sumie najprostszego rozwiązania? Zapis w regulaminie o zakazie masowego szpiegowania i ataków mających na celu jedynie zablokowanie planety gracza, wkurzenia go, czy tym samym przeciążenia systemu jest dla mnie najbardziej sensownym rozwiązaniem. Można jeszcze ograniczyć limit ataków a nawet wprowadzić limity podczas wojen - to wszystko jest do ogarnięcia przez system. Gracze mając jasną informację w regulaminie będą w większości jej przestrzegać bojąc się kary. A jeżeli nie będą, to zostaną ukarani. Wilk jest syty i owca cała. Minimalne wymagania co do gry też by się przydały, wtedy ktoś kto będzie grał na starym systemie, starym sprzęcie niejako sam sobie będzie winien.

I agree with you completely. Why not choose the simplest solution in all? The provision in the regulations on the prohibition of mass spying and attacks aimed only at blocking the player's planet, pissing him or overwhelming the system is the most sensible solution for me. You can even reduce the limit of attacks and even enter limits during wars - all this is covered by the system. Players with clear information in the regulations will mostly follow it, fearing punishment. And if they are not, they will be punished. The wolf is full and the sheep have not been eaten. The minimum requirements for the game would also be useful, then someone who will play on the old system and old equipment will be guilty by himself.

you only can gripe; have you maybe also some solutions?

As long as I pay for this game, I have a right to complain, especially when the rules of this game are underdeveloped.
    I can stop paying, I can stop playing, but do not think that you can offend me like that.
    When I pay for something, I require something in return, even if I'm an adult person, because I'm an adult, not a kid.
    The only person on this forum who complains is Paula, who broke down the computer and through which is the whole scandal.

I understand that the game has to be refined, but at the moment I see one, after crying one player, which broke something, all players were in a way blocked with actions.

It came to you to develop regulations in cooperation with players? Yes, it is possible.

These rules, which you have now developed, block all players. They are very loose and are not accurate. Verification will not be accurate.

It's sensible to ban mass spying from attack. Spying, which aims only at making it impossible to escape (theoretically). If someone flies for 10 minutes and sends 20 probes during this time, including the last one before the intake - it makes sense.
    When the same player is spying on other planets to see if the attacked player is online - that makes sense.
    When at the same time other players who do not participate in the attack send a probe after the probe - this is not allowed.

Blocking attacks is completely pointless, there are limits in the attack zones. You can enter limits of attacks when there is a war, more limits than at zones, but no attack by other players? What is it supposed to lead to? To protect the player? This is the game, either attacking or building.
    I understand the prohibition of nonsensical attacks aimed at pissing another player, blocking his planet.
    With this new rules, especially in terms of attacks, the game becomes a game with no sense.
    You get rid of the players from this game yourself.
    You will do what you want, as usual.

I finish, even the salomon does not pour anything from an empty jug.

"There should be no problem. If this gets reported our game operators will check it and if there is no cooperation at all nobody should be punished."

Do you know how slippery it is? Do you know how easy it is to get along outside the game? even with a player of a different nationality? On the one hand, it will be impossible to check, and on the other hand, you will be afraid that someone who will want to harm us, will simply lie reporting "kindly" to us.
    I can not see it.

"Overloading systems of other players:
    It is prohibited, in consultation with other players or alone, to interfere with other players' systems."

To be honest, how do I know if I overload another player's system? This is probably not my problem, what kind of computer does it play on, or what speed the internet has. In fact, I can attack the player, send 5 probes before the attack and charge him the system.
    Another case. There is an X player who has all his planets close to my planets. I am sending three attacks per each planet (3x14 = 42 attacks). Most attacks are at the same time. Can I send 42 probes? One probe for each planet? For common sense, it can also burden his system.

"Its allowed to send 24+1Attack to a player with your friends" - I do not understand.

Can we ask for our operators to translate these rules into Polish?

"the new rule says only 25 attacks in a group of players at the same time. If you attack them 26times at the same time, yes this is not allowed."
    How will we know if someone has attacked him already?

"These actions can be:

• sending too many attacks, spies, or other actions to a single player. If we see more than 25 actions being sent by a group of players, or alone, we reserve the right to take action against this.
    • Note: you do not run the risk of spying on someone unless you use too many slots. If you show up with 1 spy probe in this mass construct, we do not assume you're involved. However, if you send several espionage actions at a time such an action is done, it may happen that the team looks at you as involved!"

Obviously half of the universe will attack Paula. I understand that these rules are some kind of pampers for her?

In a moment it will turn out that we will not be able to do anything in this game, because Paul will have a "white card"

I omit the fact that until now spying before the attack was allowed, because I get the impression that you have "forgotten" it, or, due to the removal of all posts about it, this is an unwanted topic.

Due to the fact that we come to such absurdities in this game, I am asking you to check what time Paula plays. Please sum up this time and recount whether it is able to get on one account, on one computer to play for one time (without sleep) one person. I have reasonable suspicions that there are two people playing there, in addition one of them is a woman and the other a man.

Possibly, please let me know if it is acceptable? (no, I do not make eggs, this is a serious question).

Please also let me know if the system will automatically block the number of probes, attacks on one player? I am asking, because in a fall in the classification of the fleet, a given player can have 50 probes and 50 attacks per one planet.

I have already said everything in this topic in the thread with the report from the battle.
    I will just add that it is sad to see how a few others have left because 1 player, a few others are on vacation, and several others are planning to leave.
    What you did not like everything, you did not adapt to the rules of this game. Spying against the attack of this particular player was no exception. I have experienced it myself and I know how to do everything as it should be, it does not give such spying. Spying, however, counts on the mistake of the player, here paula made such a mistake.
    How can you change the rules of the game like that?, the rules you have set yourself? Law is not retroactive. Paula should not have been able to get the fleet back, no matter how much she cried.
    You are inconsistent and not serious. You do not treat us, your clients seriously. We are not children, Dschi, so do not treat us like that.
    I have already written about the fact that the rules of the game are unfinished and too general. Nobody did anything about it. Now, when Paula is counted in, you change the rules of the game with the force of retroactivity. It's ridiculous.

See what you led to? At the cost of wrong decisions, you lost a few players instead of one. The mass of people is unhappy with your decision and I'm not just writing about members of my alliance. Take it on the chest and behave at least once as it would be for adults. And I do not think about getting water on the lips and closing up threads. We are partners, let it finally reach you. Without us, it will not be you.

Tak Zaboos, dostała flotę.
    Oberwała z przechwytu, zrekowała sporo o ile nie wszystko, ale tego jej już nie odebrali. Czyli ma złom z siebie i swoją flotę.
    Nie zwrócili Krzysiowi też za jego straty.
    Po prostu rzal i bul.
    Gorzej chyba być nie może :/ a do tego jak znam życie, za chwilę wymyślą sprytną historyjkę i udowodnią nam, że mieli słuszność.
    Nie widzę sensu dalszej gry z oszustami i nie mam na myśli graczy.

Yes, Zaboos, she got a fleet.
    She took off from the interception and she took a lot of scrap, if not everything, but they did not take it away. So she has to scrap with himself and fleet.
    They did not return to Krzyś for his losses.

I guess it can not be worse, and as far as I know my life, in a moment they will come up with a clever story and prove to us that they were right.
    I do not see the point of further playing with cheaters and I do not mean players.

I have a very slow internet, so please do not attack me, because I can not escape.

By denying yourself, you show how much you really are worth.
    Enough of this. You are not objective.

In a moment the thread will be closed, because it's not convenient. Close and ban, no matter if someone is right.

You destroy this game.

zamknęli mi wątek więc sobie tutaj napiszę, bo płaczu tej łajzy znieść nie mogę i ciśnienie mi rośnie jak widze tych oszustów udających go czy op czy kij wie kogo tam. Zasady są różne, w zależności od nacji. Zapomnieli tylko o tym w regulaminie napisać.

As I wrote in a message to Paula and some people, this topic (spys before attack)) has already appeared on the forum.
    Then no one had doubts - it is allowed. But then the Pole reported it.
    I understand that there are different rules for different nations.
    Please, write about it in the rules, because for the moment the game is pointless. One can, but the other can not.
    Until the regulations are changed, everything should be considered as it has been so far, because what you are doing puts you in a very unfavorable light, who are supposed to remain impartial.
    I do not see impartiality here, on the contrary.
    This is unfair to all players.

Paula made a mistake and can not admit it. Her problem. Either he has eggs, or he is crying like a little girl. Either he picks up or he can stop playing and crying.

not once I saw this "justice" here.
    But I have no intention of leaving it that way. I'll go info on the forums, I'll do honest advertising, just as honest as you honestly treat players.

Gratki Krzyś za ten Grunwald, mam nadzieję, że nie ostatni i że nie ostatni na tej beksie.

Interesting, therefore, Sunwalker should ask you for clarification.
    If he broke the rules, why he did not get banned? And why, here, everything is vague and not obvious?
    If someone violates the rules should be punished, if not punished, then later in such situations, as can be drawn different conclusions, which of these conclusions I have obviously drawn.

Thanks

edit
    If anyone who has broken the rules of pushing does not get the prize, then tell me why in the general classification won Triton? Triton broke the rules of pushing, he was probably even penalized for it, was loud on the forum about it. In the classification is in the first place.
    I suspect to other players, but these are just my suspicions. Regarding the case of Triton know everyone.

Justice for all or selective?