I would like to know how it is possible that the change of rules is subordinated to one player? Since I remember, no one ever complained that he was attacked by the alliance, that is, he had more than 25 attacks, because it is the player's fault that he did not look after the account and not an alliance that he is a well-knit team and he can work together.
    Nobody has got a fleet return so far, because he could not raise the fleet in 15 seconds or say that he had a computer blocked by attacks. Up to now, such movements have been a game strategy. What are the alliances for if you can not do more than 25 attacks, if we have 15 members in the alliance and will send two attacks, so some of these players will get ban? is the alliance now drawing a lot between who and how many times he can make the attack? Is it possible to leave the Alliance and make attacks by individual players?
    For me, the new rules are very stretched and not fit to the game at all.
    Please explain to me how it is possible that you first return the fleet and then you change the rules.

By the way, we live in a free world, and any statements, comments and news about the game are not secret and punishing players for revealing this or for not saying sorry it is simply a farce and shows immaturity in the way of communication.

Finally ... weekend ... I am looking, I am reviewing, I think that something needs to be done ... is ... I found ... adrenaline is growing, my heart is beating faster ... because soon he will come back, I dont think I'm going ... ..I have it, it's mine, the joy is growing from minute to minute, it will be mine, it's going to hit and nothing ... ups ... something wrong ?! ok I'm coming back ... oh, what's going on ?! he is and others Polish team too, what will happen now, it was not supposed to be like that, but how it happened ... it was too late for other words, the return was not safe and the effect was visible. Such a moral, Nice bad beginnings, but a pathetic end.