• Hello
    I wrote to GO and nothing ... as you can see others, you can lose your fleet to your colleagues ... :?: :!: :?: ... meanwhile zapp89 player who always guarded the fleet .... suddenly a month ago he left the alliance .... and loses his fleet 3 times and then for every loss of the fleet goes on vacation ... this is funny under the rules of § 6 Pushing X( X( X(

• Hi Corsi_Destroyer,

I totally agree with you, it's an obvious case of pushing between Heru'ur and Zapp89.
    2 months ago, zapp89 was totally active with 40 m fleet points !
    But since this time, he lost 3 times a PART of his fleet, always destroyed by the SAME player (Heru'ur) during the morning. At the end of the day, zapp89 goes back in vm...
    Zapp89 is a great raider (and really active!) as you can see on the HOF of DE Universe, it would be really weird that a guy like him lose 3 times in a row, always the same way (destroyed by the same player who has less fleet than him) a part of his fleet...
    Beside this, Heru'ur is not really well known for being a great raider (he is actually a miner and didn't destroyed a lot of ships before this) and he attacked Zapp89 who had more fleet than him (during the first strike).

I hope that GOs will do their job...

Regards,
    Johzy

• no, yes, Germans are saints ..... others can only be banned ... and where is justice ...... Gentlemen GO ... as I see other players also noticed thanks for the support of Mr. Johzi :thumbup:

I am asking you to punish the player zapp89 and herur :!: :!: :!: :!:

Regards
    corsi destroyer

• Hi,
    interesting that I cant see this topic only with a link it was possible to open this....

But good that you know that I'm active in the de universe and this means also in Retro.... I can say you then you know more then me....
    Corsi and Johzi never spied me and want know my way to play in the retro universe? Only because you know some battlereports from de universe?

Hmmm btw Corsi I never parked my fleet there where you made a colo. Interesting because you made only over there a colo. (You never spied me and nobody else have seen my fleet on this planet)

I was never in a good mood to play continue in retro universe at the same time my de universe got bigger and made more fun. So I invested more time in the de universe...
    Often my fleet was alone in retro for more then 5 hours... but okay seeming you know more about my activity then me.

If you have to force yourself to play continue and then you lost fleet its really hard to continue. I think everybody that was/is in this situation know what I mean.
    After I lost fleet I went in the vacationmode thats really unormal...

• I did not come to you ... only to Herura .... and do not translate to give away your fleet to a colleague instead of deleting it with the planet ..... not badly 3 scrapping your fleet and 3 entry into the holiday ..... and this the player Herur blows up your fleet ... now you could not do otherwise because you had too much fleet ?(

as if the Polish player did ... he would already be banned X( :!: :!: :!: