transport did not reach as I wrote here
    I will wait next time
    let's enjoy the game
    the new one is maybe young :)))

He can not think that if I send transports I will not fly on him :))))

I suppose that friends from the alliance did not teach how to play,you just need to read the rules.

hi

this player zogger_4 is doing transports to me because I'm a farm player, please punish the player.

he withdrew after writing on the forum . I see emsi players do not know otherwise
    please reprimand the player, next time I will wait for the transports to arrive

regards

you have something with a lid wrong ... you think I do not have friends on other uni who will help me ... you are funny

you can not survive that you did not succeed in colonizing there

what are you feeding on yellow players .... interesting how do you know where their fleets are ... because you have been hitting these players non-stop ... maybe you are supporting the illegal program ????

hello

Happened 40 minutes on the spikes, somehow nobody flew ..... I just had a fart ..... it would be next to you would not you recommend ???? laughter worth ... cling to others because as I reported open rolls between players no one reacted ..... here you go to the banned immediately you are a cheater cling to others.
    first of all, my attack was after someone
    I will not comment on this further !!!!

regards

I did not come to you ... only to Herura .... and do not translate to give away your fleet to a colleague instead of deleting it with the planet ..... not badly 3 scrapping your fleet and 3 entry into the holiday ..... and this the player Herur blows up your fleet ... now you could not do otherwise because you had too much fleet ?(

as if the Polish player did ... he would already be banned X( :!: :!: :!:

I am a good observer ..... you do not have to spy to know what and how to have colleagues who do it for me ..... and this scam with the fleet was too visible

no, yes, Germans are saints ..... others can only be banned ... and where is justice ...... Gentlemen GO ... as I see other players also noticed thanks for the support of Mr. Johzi :thumbup:

I am asking you to punish the player zapp89 and herur :!: :!: :!: :!:

Regards
    corsi destroyer

Hello
    I wrote to GO and nothing ... as you can see others, you can lose your fleet to your colleagues ... :?: :!: :?: ... meanwhile zapp89 player who always guarded the fleet .... suddenly a month ago he left the alliance .... and loses his fleet 3 times and then for every loss of the fleet goes on vacation ... this is funny under the rules of § 6 Pushing X( X( X(

hello...here the retirees themselves play the success of escape is with 30%

it was necessary to delete the account and not write that I have 5 sec but not podniose because I would not pick up the fleet .