HI.....I am asking for the addition of warships a little bit not fair .... the game is falling anyway .... alien is some kind of encouragement and mobilization to play :thumbdown: :/

with us, the DZIKUS player has canceled the account of the fleet of 188,000,000 and has not posted anyone, not what you have .... and nothing of it will be as usual, anyway ... which will be the next MAXIMUS ???

WELCOME, I see that attacking your alliance is now allowed Mr. Spartacus, hitting Rombolino from the alliance just now is interesting. I was once taken scrap metal for hitting a red player. I can see more you can and together with the ICE player you collect scrap, it is an overkill for such a game that you can do anything. X( X( X( what do you think that asters cannot be seen ???

hello, in my opinion, aliens should be classified not by attack zones but by the number of player fleets. Weaker players are not satisfied. As I can see, the amount of spice has been reduced, probably not that way because players will not fly on aliens.

Hello

I would like to caution about ACS
    namely setting it on players with 2 million points
    it is enough for the player to score 2 million, set ACS, earn points, make the drop below 2 million and the player can no longer check if acs is there or not ... because he is beyond the reach of the attack zone. On return, just enter the attack zone and send an ACS attack ... I checked it myself with a colleague for how I got scrap
    I do not know if this is a gap in the game ... or they could not lure me out but they succeeded
    a warning to others to be careful
    Regards

roller on a roller with you what do you think I have no eyes .. the names of the alliances are just changing ... and if someone does not want to play then you scrape your .... xXx also in the alliance "die alten 2" I don't remember before but in soju with -Babba -... and this is a branch ICE, I think. embarrassment ....

hello, and leaving the fleet in this way results in the scrap metal being returned to GO
    In the same way, scrap was taken from me at uni retro X( X( X( X(

regards

he have frensh flag..... but he is german in my opinion.... and i send 2 ticket

and
    btw: why you write "protect german players" ? Do you think we are not fair to other players as german?

yes

did someone GO egsist in retro uni??? or GO protect german player?............ I send ticket and no one respond me.

someone GO exist in this game??? (retro) I send 2 email for GO and no one don't give me answer