• You will have to select which account to use then.

We can also say we just close down genesis, what you have won then? Nothing as well... so it's either selecting one or loosing genesis either way.

p.s. we never said accounts could be transferred anyway after genesis ends, we just have said (on the one or other occasion) that we may think about such a step. This is the solution we came up with.

• mhhh okay......das hättet ihr mal mit hin schreiben sollen das man seinen Retro acc einfach löschen kann und dem GEN acc dann für retro aktivieren kann ! und wie das funktioniert! habe keine lust mein Retro acc zu löschen und dann gehts nicht mit dem GEn acc.....ausser es läuft dann automatisch ab ! könnt ihr das nicht einfach ersetzen? wenn man zustimmt? das ihr den alten acc durchd en GEN acc ersetzt und einfügt?

gruss weimar

• I am against a fusion between RETRO and Genesis UNI, I will explain why.

-First, Genesis was a uni with a speed multiplied by 3 where the players can have 20 planets and some players in this uni used a lot of urplasma to get huge advantage, like for exemple the first player in Genesis. I want to underline here that a fusion between a speed and a "normal" uni are not compatible, otherwise it would be unfair for the players playing on RETRO uni.

-A fusion between RETRO and Genesis won't bring a lot of active players into RETRO, indeed you can take a look on the genesis general ranking, it's really heterogeneous, and the top 100 goes from 286 millions points to ... 3 millions !!! It means that this fusion won't bring more than 100 active players without considering that a not negligible amount of players in Genesis already have an account on RETRO.

-To my opinion, this fusion will only bring several huge accounts from genesis to RETRO, but won't really help to fill with a lot of accounts the RETRO uni. These big accounts will now boost only their fleet + 14 of their 20 planets. They will choose to keep their best planets with roids and so the game won't be better for us, RETRO uni players.

Conclusion: I think that the only solution to make the game active again is the following one:

-RETRO, DEU and INT universes has to be regrouped in only one universe.

Indeed DEU and INT have more active players and their points are a way more homogeneous + their accounts has grown in a classic universe (no universe speed increase, higher number of planets...).

• Deutsch/German:

an und für sich ein gute idee.. jedoch sehe ich auch probleme..
    was die fusion zwischen genesis und retro in ihrer zeit angeht, ist das genesis mit der dreifachen geschwindigkeit noch am nähsten dem retro angeglichen..
    im genesis spielten die spieler sozusagen ein normal speed uni in 6 jahren..
    das retro läuft zwar schon länger, aber der aufbau des genesis ist anders durch die planetenanzahl und dadurch eher mit retro vergleichbar..

aber.. im genesis universum haben die spieler bis zu 20 planeten..
    wie soll das umgesetzt werden?
    behalten die genesis spieler ihre 20 planeten oder müssen diese ihre planeten auf 12 bis 15 runter rechnen und können nur bestimmte planeten mitnehmen?
    in anbetracht der tatsache das das retro schon eine fusion der alten unis ist und somit ein uni aus accounts ist welche schon teils 10 jahre alt sind, wäre das behalten aller planeten eine angleichung an das retro..
    genesis 2 jahre 3x speed = 6 jahre spielzeit
    retro 10 jahre spielzeit..

ein weiteres problem sehe ich darin das sich viele spieler in beiden universen einen account aufgebaut haben und nun eine entscheidung treffen müssen..
    in meinen fall fiele die entscheidung leicht, mein retro account ist nicht erwähnenswert..
    aber zum beispiel Triton oder auch Memberley.. diese besitzen auch große Accounts im Retro und sich dann zu entscheiden fällt schwer..

Im großen und ganzen finde ich die lösung eine recht gute..
    Es verschiebt sich einiges in der Rangliste und durch den unterschiedlichen Aufbau der Genesis Accounts könnte unter Umständen eine größere Aktivität im Retro Universum stattfinden..
    Ein Miner wird ein Miner bleiben, mit dann eben mehr Minen als Flotte..
    Die Aktivität im Flottenjagen wird gewiß ein Plus sein.. denn dann snd auch mehr Flotten im Universum vorhanden..
    Und.. wer Im Genesis bis jetzt überlebt hat könnte auch im Retro überleben..

das ein spieler nun einen der bereits großen planeten löscht um aktiver zu sein ist zwar möglich aber eher unwahrscheinlich.. wer löscht schon gerne einen planeten der alleine durch die gebäude 8 bis 10 mio punkte bringt..

die spieler im retro universum würden aktivere planeten vorfinden und auf der jagd nach ressoucen wird sich das gewiß auf die aktivität nieder schlagen..

letztes problem.. die galaxieanzahl.. im genesis haben wir 6 galaxien und waren gezungen uns in den 6 galaxien zu verteilen.. wie soll das im retro umgesetzt werden? denn dort gibt es 14 galaxien..
    darf man sich den punkt der planeten ausuchen ala auswahlverfahren oder fängt man mit einen planeten im retro an und verteilt dann gemäß irgendwelchen richtlinien, die restlichen planeten über die 14 galaxien?
    das sind punkte die bedacht werden müssten..
    da ich im retro ein kleiner fisch und im genesis eine relativ großer hai bin kann ich an der auswertung nicht teilnehmen..
    generell wäre ich für eine solche lösung, sofern sie gut durchdacht ist und umsetzbar..

Englisch:

In and of itself a good idea .. however, I also see problems.
    What is the fusion between genesis and retro in its time, the genesis with the triple speed is still closest to the retro ..
    In the genesis the players played so to speak a normal speed uni in 6 years ..
    The retro has been running longer, but the composition of the genesis is different by the planet number and thus rather comparable with retro ..

But .. in the genesis universe, the players have up to 20 planets ..
    How is this to be implemented?
    Do the genesis players keep their 20 planets or do they have to downgrade their planets to 12 to 15 and can only take certain planets with them?
    In view of the fact that the retro is already a fusion of the old unis and thus a uni from accounts is already partly 10 years old, would be retained all the planes an adjustment to the retro ..
    Genesis 2 years 3x speed = 6 years playing time
    Retro 10 years of playing ..

Another problem I see in it is that many players have built an account in both universes and now have to make a decision ..
    In my case the decision would be easy, my retro account is not worth mentioning ..
    But for example Triton or also Memberley .. these possess also large accounts in the retro and then to decide falls difficult ..

On the whole, I find the solution a quite good ..
    There will be some changes in the ranking list, and due to the different build-up of the Genesis accounts, a larger activity could take place in the retro universe.
    A miner will remain a miner, with then more mines than a fleet.
    The activity in the Flottenjagen will surely be a plus .. because then snd also more fleets in the universe available ..
    And .. who has survived in Genesis so far can also survive in retro ..

A player now one of the already large planets clears in order to be more active is possible but rather unlikely .. who is already deliberately delete a planet the alone by the buildings 8 to 10 mio points brings ..

The players in the retro universe would find more active planes and on the hunt for ressoucen the surely will be reflected on the activity.

Last problem .. the galaxy number .. in the genesis we have 6 galaxies and warges to distribute us in the 6 galaxies .. how is this to be implemented in the retro? Because there are 14 galaxies ..
    You can choose the point of the planet ala selection process or start with a planet in the retro and then distributes according to some guidelines, the remaining planets over the 14 galaxies?
    Those are the points to be considered ..
    Since I am in retro a small fish and in genesis a relatively large hai I can not participate in the evaluation ..
    In general I would be for such a solution, as long as it is well thought out and can be implemented ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Official Post

first of all: we ask for the generell oppertunity; each little detail of "how this should work correctly" is also based on suggestions from you

Some Points:

1. "if a player plays in 2 universes":
    we need to say that these players could also not play with a genesis account if we dont offer this oppertunity. They Lost nothing; only other players get something.
    you need to set this in proportion with the question for more activity and "fusion" wishes of many players.

2. Planets
    sure, GeNeSIS Players only can transfer the amount of planets which exists in Retro. This means 14. The other Planets needs to be deleted.
    We know that Fleeters have a higher "result" - would you reduce the fleet by 30% ?
    We also know selecting a new position can be a strong feature for these players. But to avoid that this is to strong its also possible that RETRO Players could also get this feature.

This are 2 issues, i will show, that they are not realy issues, you only made them to issues.

regards
    Dschibait

• While in principal I like the idea I have a couple of questions:

1. How many new players could this generate for Retro? By that I mean players that play in Genesis but do not currently play in Retro.

2. As we know the accounts in Genesis have been grown at 3x the rate of Retro. What point ranges will we see come accross? My concern here is Retro could get flooded with larger players which in turn could put off smaller players.

• We know that Fleeters have a higher "result" - would you reduce the fleet by 30% ?
    We also know selecting a new position can be a strong feature for these players. But to avoid that this is to strong its also possible that RETRO Players could also get this feature.

If a fusion of universe occurs between RETRO and Genesis, I think we should apply that fleet reducing of at least 30% + allow retro player to select positions as well.

While in principal I like the idea I have a couple of questions:

1. How many new players could this generate for Retro? By that I mean players that play in Genesis but do not currently play in Retro.

2. As we know the accounts in Genesis have been grown at 3x the rate of Retro. What point ranges will we see come accross? My concern here is Retro could get flooded with larger players which in turn could put off smaller players.

That's exactly what I wanted to point out.

• 295 players are in GeNESIS with no account in retro.

You can open the GeNeSIS Universe on our new Universe Selection there you see the top10.
    To see more, you can use one of our external ranking sites or log into the universe.

regards
    Dschibait

295, probably, but you are talking about active and non-active players (including players with a very little amount of points).
    If you regroup DE + INT (+RU?) with RETRO and genesis, then yeah it would make a very active uni.
    About fleet reducing: I think that it's useless to reduce fleet beyond top 100

• And an idea for the Russian universe? We are 50 active player and we haven't anibody to attack.... Can you merge us with othere server? maybe DE e INT?

(sorry for my bad english)

• for de/int/ru we plan to give these users the oppertunity to transfer to retro or a new "fusion" universe.
    But this will come with a later step. (and poll)

Ok, but in case they all transfer to a new "fusion" universe, would it be possible for retro accounts which has been created after the begining of retro uni and INT/DE (2011-11-16) to transfer their accounts to this new fusion universe?
    I know it looks difficult but it would be more fair for people like me (I started my account on retro uni on 2013-10-04, almost 2 years after the INT and DE uni opened).

• Official Post

i think that we should not also offer this... But i will talk with the team about these "after register-date"-cases;

For these players which decide to go into retro it should be in mind that they have big players around them.
    Getting this oppertunity means that the retro will may lose many players. I would prefer a increasement of the speed-up system for example to 20% of max. points.

• I have written about this when Genesis uni started and nice to hear this is now as real possibility for those players :)

In my opinion you should think about decreesing a bit fleet of those players from Genesis perhaps. Triple speed of that uni is one thing, another is number of planets. On Retro it was for most of the time 12 - for them 17+3 . This gives as well biger boost when you compere this to normal speed serwers than standart 6 years like it was writteng before.

Also, their planet placing. I'm not sure that giving them to much own free will beto good for Retro players. I would sugest standart copy of Genesis planets to Retro not nececerelly in the same galaxys as it was on Genesis.
    For example: Galaxy 1 from Genesis to galaxy 3 of Retro, 2 to 4 , 3 to 5 etc etc. With a small possibility to move a planet let's say +/- 5 solar systems from orginal possition and to any empty planet of choosed solar system. (So miners who chosed to build heavy 35-38 lv spice mines would not end on +100 degrees planet)

Quote from Dshi

for de/int/ru we plan to give these users the oppertunity to transfer to retro or a new "fusion" universe.
    But this will come with a later step. (and poll)

Good. If its possible to know when this may happen ? Few months, end of year ? Later ?

Quote from Dschi

I would prefer a increasement of the speed-up system for example to 20% of max. points.

Nice, but still i hope you guys renember that the most important thing is how to atract new fresh players to play the game. We need new fresh blood.

By the way, perhaps it is a good time to give player possibility to give/takeover other account legally ? Perhaps some people may want to look for previous SI players and give them their Genesis account if fusion will be accepted. As long they have an account on Retro as well.

regards
    Mariusz

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• 20% Speed-Up is overkill. This would be ~34.000.000 Points in DE. With more than 15 million points, there really is no need for more Speed-Up. In my opinion even right now the Speed-Up System is overkill. It always has been a important part of the game that you need much time and effort to grow. It took years to get 5 or 10 million points. Now you can already reach that in one year or less. This is not going to get us new players. It's just decreasing the value of current points.