Each time I go to the shop to buy an item i get this message " Something is going wrong The operation is insecure." However this message does not appear if I was to only buy Urplasma. I have tried turning off all of my security thinking it maybe that but that hasnt worked. I have cleared cookies and cache and that hasnt done the trick either.

Kind of at loss as to what the problem is.

Alas this is something that has gone on for as long as I have played Si way back in the days of Bigpoint. It isnt against the games rules... Well unless its proven that the players messaged each other to say where the fleet was and when the player would go yellow... You may then find there is a resource pushing rule break.

But this type of action is one of the very things that stopped Retro from being able to join the Nexus uni when that was formed...

I have been trying to teleport my fleet and for some reason after activating my teleporters on both planets selecting fleet and materials click send and nothing my teleporters turn themselfs off and refuse to to move my fleet. I am fully charged with a level 5 teleporter jumping one system.

This is Retro my usier id: 3164

The idea of having something to counter Galaxy scanners on Roids would be of more advantage. At the momement the only ship that can hide (if I remember correctly) is the stealth bomber which is both expesive to build and to fly over any distance.

Maybe its time for a new class of ship that can hide for certain duration from the GS. I admit I'm not one these players that can work out all the specs as other would. However while cheaper to build I would expect weaons sheilds and defence to be that much weaker mean more would be need to do the same say as fleet of Nix's.

Of course there is always the other alternative would be to give all roids a life span with the options for the owner to decommision thier roid leading up to the end of its life for the materials used to build it.

Sorry its take a while to reply real life sucks at times.

I have seen the Alliance button and this works well. The fleet command button now you have pointed it out yes it makes sense to me. I think I missed it as it opened a drop down box which in the other menus means you need to use that box rather than the main button.

I have come across two other small issues with fleet:

1. In the old version it was possible to have your command screen and the open a second window for fleet which enabled more accurate timings for say a ninja or intercept. Unless of course the change was to stop this tatic ;)

2. The escape flight asst in the old version would remain open and remember your flight times so when escaping flighting several fleets this could be done quickly with only changing the the planet name. In the new this resets everytime which is a little annoying if you are using a manual time.

So for the time being once AP has ended for the EF reason mainly I will most likely revert back to the old for now.

Over all I like the new design it gives the game that new fresh look that it has been longing for many years. There are though a few small things that I want to raise with it though, although these things dont effect game play.

1. It was not immediately obvious how to get to your alliance page but became obvious once realizing the alliance tag was now active.

2. Again it was not immediately obvious where the fleet base was. This being placed within the new area where you can see your colony.

3. The left of the screen where you have your resources and points. At the momemnt this scrolls up the page when you are in a menu such as fleet. Peronally I would prefer it to be static so you can see it even when you have scrolled down the page.

Other than those 3 things I have no other issues at the minute however we are in AP so the game isnt running properly so something may crop up. But until then thank you for the hard work so far it was worth the wait.

If you deconstruct a Dev Centre after building one or more MSA's does the Dev Centre deconstruct at the speed it was built at or will it be speeded up by the fact you have the MSA's?

Thanks in advance for the answer :)

Having read through this thread at what people are asking for and what Dschibait has said is planned. I find myself siding with folks regarding Retro ( I only play there I'm far to lazy to play else where and start again) Even after the merge with Genesis things have still remained somewhat stagnant in Retro.

While I think its a great idea that there will be this uni that folks can merge into there has to be a compromise that would allow Retro players to also join in that fun as well. I know there is concern how some players in Retro managed to get the points score they have, so I have an idea (how workable it is I dont no).

Quite simple really allow Retro player to join the uni with thier accounts however limit the size of transferable points for example 25 million or maybe lower. That way a player can be established but with players coming from other uni's with much higher point scores this will mean that Retro players will not come in an immediately dominate it.

It maybe worth having a scan of the area and see who has a Roid close by. If someone saw you fly and had time to time things right they could have easily let you do the hard work while they took the reward ;)

i like this idea of an expire date of an astroid ...
    But for this, we need to enable that you get resources back on downgrading processes.

so you know that your astroid expires in 1year and you need to handle downgrading ... so this makes it much harder to handle many astroids.

I think I like this idea a little more than my idea of just compensation from destroying. It would bring a new el element to the game along with the fact no one can control the area for longer than the year. Of course if you dont manage your degrade you loose out.

Just an after thought I do recalled from a long time back of mention the Imperial starbase had been intended as a roid killer but it was never turned on? If thats the case maybe its time for that to happen and stop it being a huge transmitter :) It would another way of balancing out the the advantage a roid gives.

While I understand the arguments here regarding Roids, I have an idea and yes I know it maybe unpopular.

As has been said Genesis will bring its roids over to Retro with the fields set out. Dischibait has already said that there are 1418 roids in Retro now and with genesis this will only increase which in my eyes will only cause a stalemate in the game much as we have now.

How about a time say 6 months and we look to see the effect on the game if any. If there is as i supect then maybe its time to reset all roids. Yes people will want to be compensated for thier loss but surely this could be done via the option to destory your roid allowing a calculation as to size and build say your gal scanner to work out the resources lost. Again set with a time limit do it your self get compensated dont do loose it and get nothing.

Yes I have roid and id happily not have it if it got people playing and flying thier fleets again. I do miss the good old days back before that bigpoint server crashed all those years ago.

Oh dear I made a mistake and I am sorry if this could be changed to the save asst I would be thankful.

Sorry for the mistake I will learn to be more carful next time

Thank you again for the help

When I enter the shop I am unable to get the shop window open that allows you to buy plasma or assistants.

I have cleared all cookies and my cache and this has not worked either.

I did think it was an issue with Java but this seems to be working on other sites.

My user ID: 3164 Thanks in advance for any help

Update: Now in the shop but all payments fail tried 2 cards both of which have funds and I get told the transaction could not be completed and im returned to the main shop.

Ok its taken payment for 90 day escape flight asst but not given it to me....

Sorry another edit: The shops says this: Active until: 07.12.2017 - 09:44 however the option to use it has not appeared on my command screen

Ok I started the copy over last night even left over night and its still saying that its not done.... Does it really take this long?

While in principal I like the idea I have a couple of questions:

1. How many new players could this generate for Retro? By that I mean players that play in Genesis but do not currently play in Retro.

2. As we know the accounts in Genesis have been grown at 3x the rate of Retro. What point ranges will we see come accross? My concern here is Retro could get flooded with larger players which in turn could put off smaller players.