• Good morning

there is a bug for the market on my account, as you will see I sent resources from one baldurs to another baldurs, this removes the resources from me but the merchant does not deliver anything as you will see in the image , I kept the 2 reports, the arriving one is the returning one or all of them indicate 0

bug-march hosted at ImgBB
    Image bug-march hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

venturia ID 6

cordialy

loic

• I think it is a bug; as both trade messages in w1 and w2 indicate that no goods have been transported. So both the "Raw material delivery arrived" and the "Market traders are back" messages indicate that no goods have been traded. The two messages could possibly be replaced by 1 message indicating that the traders have delivered x goods.

This is only if you ship to your own castles. I don't know what the message says if you trade through the market or send directly to another player. I will look

• No. You will receive two messages when you send goods to yourself. 1) The first that the goods have arrived. But the schedule shows that 0 have arrived for all goods.( which is wrong)
    2) And you will be notified when the traders have returned and there also is indicated that 0 goods have been transported. (this is right). I don't know if goods are declared here if the stock was full and you used the trademaster. But without a trademaster it always says 0 goods.
    If you send direct trades to another player, you will only receive a message when your trades are returned and that message indicates 0 goods. The other player gets the message that goods (again 0 ) have arrived.
    When sending gemstones, the quantity of gems are indicated in both messages.
    If you trade via the market, quantities are indicated.

For clarity. The traders work well. Only the messages about the transported goods are incorrect.

Edited 6 times, last by Juflo ().