Hello,

That is not a bug ! Actually is a great idea that was implemented with the last update. :thumbup:

Also realisticly the traders once they deliver the resources to the castle choosen they come back empty 8o

Hello,

I think that a mutual solution would be to have a planned season for the guards, it would make it easier for both the sides. The players would have a clear idea of when it stop, how long it is the break in between, and when new Guard Season starts. I fully understand also the Team side because this topics of Guard Season has been already explained in previous posts by Dschibait, so keep asking same question while it have been already explained in the past is boring.

Hello Chemilla,

I would suggest that you ask your alliance players to send 1attack to your castle with catapults with target your mine amber so it will be down without need to increase buildings again

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if and when we will have the energy event like last year ? :rolleyes:

It will be very nice to implement it because works with gold usage and is a win win for both sides i think 8o

Thanks in advance

Genti

i will talk with the team about these castles.

just to get it right, these castles could be taken over from you /or other players, but they are not interesting thats why they stay at the map?

Hi Dschibait,

yes correct;

In attachment you will find 2 pictures of what i do mean. Castles with 7 points which are expired from 68.291 hours and still on the map i think does not make any sense. That is why i proposed cleaning like after certain time is just release the free space on the map

Hello Dschbait,

Reffering to W1 i see that there are a lot of abandoned grey castles which time is already expired from a very long time. Those castles are totally useless and just occuyping space on map. I think it would be a great idea to fix it and make them disappear after the abandoning time.

There are 33 pages of abandoned castles, i think deleting them would also make the server lighter ;)

In the world "the crusades" you can recrute in 100 normal and in 30 baldur castles. You can change the ratio between normal and baldur (special) castles you recruit into with the button above. This does not change the troop master. It still doesn't work in baldurs nor in more castles than 10. (+10 with Journeyman builder. +5 with Apprentice builder and some extra with rewards and magic)

Thanks a lot Juflo!

Hello Damorians!

I would like to ask a clarification about how exactly. I do actually have a master for troops recruitment for extended to 20 castles, 19/20 working.

And so, i am in the baldur castle now, where shows me under the master troops recruiter this:

recruitment list active castles: 1 / 30

You can change the number of possible recruits in normal or special castles.
    Choose the offset value for normal castles: from -10 to +10

What does it mean exactly? I understand this as i can use master troops recruiter also in the baldur. Can you specify please how does it work?

Thank you!

Genti

this is what we wil do in the next days; but we have first to investigate the problem, beside other things like events, server problems and other games :) thats why this hasn't such a high priority.

That's great! By the way, nice update that is now showing orange color in players list for the Amber castles ;)

So, what is the point of having those amber ababndoned castles on the map?

There's not point if we cannot conquer them, just occupying a spacce on the map.

Or at least, if you want to avoid player having too much of those castle, maybe turn it to normal castle when it becomes abandoned

Hello,

I have same issue sometimes with chrome on iPhone and after couple of restarting the browser then it works. I think it’s about cookies on the browser.

some months ago i implemented the function that banned players are not in ranking anymore listed. is this not working?

It still shows banned players on ranking for points and troops. Indeed is a good implement if you can remove then from ranking, thank you

I also fully agree that it makes non sense to keep them on ranking, definitely those who are permanently banned i think they should turn grey