• Hi all, I wanted to address the Specialization reset system. Im new player and Im learning the game day by day but the fact that I cant reset my specialization for the coming months is really frustrating because it will have a huge impact on my gameplay and growing speed. The 30 day reset CD wouldnt be a problem if it would not reset when Im reching a certain point. As I reached 10m points I realized that I like to invest my points into Aliens but it will take me forever to reset, because I will reach 20m points in less then a month so it will count down from 30 days again and the same will go on with new milestones. Could you maybe add a free point reset when the player reaches new milestone point or for example for players under 50m a smaller CD? Thank you and love the game! :)

• I agree. As a general starting point, 30 days is good. But to reset that 30 days at every milestone means months before a reset is possible.

Quick question for anyone that knows (I didn't pay attention the last milestone when I chose a new spec skill), does the option to redo all your specialization choices become available when you reach a new milestone?

In-game name is Freddie

• Code
    I also think it's far too long, a reset should only take a maximum of a week or 2-3 days
    Exceptions only for upcoming events, then the change is blocked

the same with asteroids
    Activation and deactivation together only 1 day
  • One week would be amazing, for now for the beginners it would be months. So yeah, would be happy w 1 week for sure!