• Hi, is there gonna be a gold event in january? ingame it says 5,6 and 7 but so far it is not active today.

• Hello,

no, there won't be a gold event in January. Ingame it also states above it, there won't be a gold event if it overlaps with another event and the Christmas event ends on January 7th.

• here won't be a gold event if it overlaps with another event and the Christmas event ends on January 7th.

I thought the christmas event ended a few days ago and all we could do was exchange the boxes lol.

• From December 1st through January 1st you can collect gifts in the universe.

You can then exchange these until January 7th.

and the pirat-event

2 event at the same time is a no go

see here:

next upcoming pirate events

Please note: these events only take place if no other event is announced

v/r

001 / 2024
    5/6/7

GeNeSiS5 UserID: 44

Nexus-Raid UserID: 59

• Anomaly is right tho, the Christmas event should end as of the end of December.

Should not overlap, it’s only because of the alien wave event that took place right after that it seem the Christmas event has continued because of the winnings IE red presents.

Rather silly considering that we are in the new year and the pirates could have started already.

But it is what it is…

• Official Post

Anomaly is right tho, the Christmas event should end as of the end of December.

Should not overlap, it’s only because of the alien wave event that took place right after that it seem the Christmas event has continued because of the winnings IE red presents.

Rather silly considering that we are in the new year and the pirates could have started already.

But it is what it is…

orthodox christmas, google it

just saying, since i took over spaceinvasion, i have provided any christmas event such long that also orthodox christimas celebrating players could go over to the start of january to get there presents... also the christmas tree is available up to and including 7th january.

This is for the last 12years.

i don't see any argument that i would stop with that, i respect that this, and its not a problem at all, ok you have to accept the fact that a gold event isn't placed, but i think with all the bonuses from christimas that shouldn't be a big deal