Hi, I have a fleet in the Alien event that is around 10m points. Yesterday i was receiving a ''healthy'' mix of Alien waves that worked like this : 3 waves of 1/10th more or less of my fleet size followed by 3 waves of fleets much stronger than mine (usually around 1.5 to 3 times the size of my fleet) and then 3 waves of fleets around the size of mine.

I could progress at a decent rate with this system but today the system changed and im suddenly receiving Alien waves that are 2-5 times bigger than my fleet for about 7-8 hours. I dont have transmitters or ''bad combat ships in my fleet. I just build Battleships/Destroyers/Imperial Starbases/Recyclers and thats it. Even my recyclers are barely 5% of my total fleet points.

How am i suppossed to keep growing my fleet at a good pace if pretty much all the waves that the game throws at me are impossible to fight without taking heavy or complete loses of my fleet? Recycling waves today is an absolute loss of resources. I had this issue a couple days ago but about 3 hours into my gametime the game started to give me a healthy mix of waves. Today it isnt doing that after about 7-8 hours of being logged in.

All of my 3 planets have been maxed with a heavy focus on economy and Microsystem Accelerators for fleet building and i got to the point to where the ressource mining is not as good as recycling.

I dont understand if im doing something wrong to force the game to give me unbeatable fights.

Thank you for responding in english, it is way more easy for me to explain so there is no language barrier.

1 - Pay2win means either having an advantage over F2P players or overpowered items/impossible levels without paying. It can be both. Who do you think will make better use of the 10+ billion spice that we get when the event ends? Players with merchant or players without it? A player without it will either have to wait to get lucky enough through the interdimensional transmitter or farm urplasma extraction for over 3 months to be able to use it.

Having a paid advantadge by any competitive terms is considered unfair.

''In some games, players who are willing to pay for special items, downloadable content, or to skip cooldown timers may be able to gain an advantage over those playing for free who might otherwise hardly be able to access said items. Such games are called "pay-to-win"''

From wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win

2 - Again, an advantage is an advantage. Having twice as strong start is already putting people with paid battle pass way ahead of the curve. Specially because they will have 3-4 hours or more to raid those without it.

3 - The merchant is more than a help. Trade is extinct in this game and you know it

The spy assistant is also considered an advantage. Once again = making better and more efficient use of your time is equal to an advantage.

4 - Raiding is not as easy as it was many years before. Everyone has a device in their hand to be able to access the game 24/7. Gone are the days when you misscalculated an escape flight or had an emergency/delay and your fleet got destroyed and recycled because of it.

Yes you can get free planet slots from IDT, but someone buying IDT spins is gonna get faster results. Advantage again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still enjoy the game event tho its not the same game i used to play a loooooong time ago. This isnt coming from a complain ''point of view'' but more of a clarification of what the game is nowadays. The game went heavy P2W and it shows, there is even people in the Nexus server boasting how much money the spent in their profiles.

pay to win haben wir in si eher nicht

Ja, das Spiel verfügt über Pay2Win. Die Leute, die den Battle Pass bekommen haben, hatten einen doppelt so starken Start wie die Leute, die das nicht getan haben (5 Mio. Spice vs. 10 Mio.), das ist ein gewaltiger Vorteil, abgesehen davon, dass es einen großen Unterschied macht, ob man Merchant oder nicht hat. Sowohl der Händler als auch die Spionageassistenten sind ebenfalls große Vorteile, wenn man sie nicht hat, und schließlich bieten die VIP-Boni auch erhebliche Wirtschaftssteigerungen, mehr und größere Planeten sowie mehr tägliche Einsätze für den interdimensionalen Sender.

Entschuldigung für das schlechte Deutsch, ich habe Google Translate verwendet.

yes for retro and nexus the reduced research time is prett well

the up extration isnt an option - pls have in mind the company needs to earn money to develop SI and other games

I did keep that in mind thats why i said minimun current time needed instead of reducing the time. Getting enough urplasma for an assistant would take like a month or 3 depending on the server.

Construction Commander : reduce building cost by 10%.

Engineer : Reduce research time by 10% and Urplasma extraction always at min needed time instead of random.

Merchant, Spy Assistant and Escape Flight Assistant : nothing, this are already perfect.

Hey guys, it kinda feels really really bad to switch ships while doing missions/upgrading on my phone(6.67 inches screen on android) i end up missclicking a lot. Is there any chance those buttons can be much bigger or another way to cswitch between ships on mobile?

Hey guys, i dont think im understanding how to maximize this event. I did my 200 flower hunt but i barely got any flowers, recyclers take too much time to get the flowers, the missions are my only big flower income. Am i doing something wrong or this event dont give much flowers/coins to get cool stuff in the event store?