• Hallo zusammen ,

nachdem gestern der Post wegen der Flottenbereitstellung von Cpt.Blackthorne mal eben ohne Konsequenzen im Uni (ja er ist immernoch rot )einfach gelöscht wurde, ging mir mal eine Frage durch den Kopf.
    Da ja offentsichtlich solche Dinge nicht mehr wirklich Ernst genommen werden würde mich mal interessieren, wie es der Betreiber schaffen möchte die letzten Monate des Unis, wo einige Spieler merken werden das sie nicht mehr wirklich was reissen können, im Auge zu behalten.

Da werden sicherlich einige Flotten bereit gestellt und geschossen werden um den einen oder anderen Spieler zu pushen.
    Mit dem jetzigen Augenmerk auf das Uni seh ich wie auch in anderen Dingen hier schwarz.
    Es steckt reichlich Kohle in den aktuellen Accounts und dafür verlange ich , wie auch bestimmt andere hier , dass es im Uni mit rechten Dingen zugeht.

Und jetzt kommt hier nicht wieder mit dem Blabla das Sperren hier nicht diskutiert werden. Cpt.Blackthorne hat seine Flotte hier mit Coords zum schiessen freigegeben und das stand 2 Tage hier im Forum.

Nach aktuellem Regelstand gehören der geschossene und der Schießende gelocked .

So ich bitte um Antworten

• Official Post

Hallo,

ich habe den Post in den Moderator Status versetzt; weil mir eigentlich im Teamspeak gesagt wurde das der gesperrt wurde.
    Warum der jetzt noch offen ist, keine Ahnung, werde ich in Erfahrung bringen.
    Ihr dürft aber versichert sein das, das Team seinen Strafenkatalog kennt und hier Flottenbereitstellung also Rückbuchung der Flotte und Sperren auspacken wird.

Über Sperren werden wir nicht diskutieren (wobei ich auch nicht die Notwendigkeit sehe; da wir alle wissen das, dass flottenbereitstellung ist)

Weil hier anscheinend ein Missverständnis im Teamspeak geherrscht hat (und der Spieler dann doch nicht gesperrt war) auf "wir haben keinen Bock mehr was im GeNeSIS zu tun" zu schließen, ergibt für mich noch keinen Wirklichen Sinn.... ihr dürft aber gerne weiter spekulieren.

Grüße
    Dschibait

• Gut dann bin ich mal gespannt ob die Flotte echt zurückgebucht wird.

Ja okay , vllt war ich ein bischen voreilig mit meiner Behauptung aber wenn der Beitrag hier für mich gelöscht wird ohne Stellungnahme und der Spieler rot bleibt , bleibt für mich und auch andere wohl keine andere Schlußfolgerung möglich.
    Das musst du auch verstehen.

Weil hier anscheinend ein Missverständnis im Teamspeak geherrscht hat (und der Spieler dann doch nicht gesperrt war) auf "wir haben keinen Bock mehr was im GeNeSIS zu tun" zu schließen, ergibt für mich noch keinen Wirklichen Sinn.... ihr dürft aber gerne weiter spekulieren.

Du zitierst hier was , was ich nicht gesagt habe .

Ich hab einfach die Befürchtung das es gegen Ende des Unis für die Go´s sehr viel zu tun gibt.

• Blackthorne ist schon mal dicht.. ohne flotte.. fragt sich nun nur ob auch der angreifer dicht gemacht wurde..
    aber.. es wurde schon mal reagiert.. :D

lg
    Malagant

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Hello greetings as an affected party
    And with intent to defend my innocence.

I will bring the tests that I have, I in the last month, I have only entered the flower to see the top of snowflakes.

Captain, lotengo of neighbor in g6 and for more than a month that was in vacation mode ... I was looking at it, one day I see it again red spy ....... it will be on

The next morning the spy I see his fleet (the day before I knew where he had it) I thought he was on, I even asked him ... and when he did not respond, he pulled.

My battle was at 08:15 in the morning (I thought that with the way cows would be or it would not have been bundled crellendose in vacation mode.

I repeat do not enter the forum, I did not know anything

And the worst I know today and by outsiders, because I'm punished

I believe that any civilized and normal person deserves this treatment, nor would I give this deal.

I lost the power to collect flakes and lose production, because someone has deduced that I've done cheating?

I think I'm old enough to be stained by my honesty.

Greetings.

Triton

How to defend oneself from injustice

• from what i can tell from reading you all are assuming triton knew he was quitting but have no proof.

did trition get a ingame message saying this person was quitting???

if not then you cant discipline him for attacking a active player? even if he went into vacation mode ie quitting in 3 months anyone could have attacked him.

im going to make a post saying im quitting then when anyone attacks me tomorrow u will be forced to discipline them?? yall have no common sense

• I insist
    I did not know anything
    That This player, had put m In the forum

I understand or two days after having been BLOCKED.

You do not know how I feel powerless to be treated like this, provided that when I enjoyed playing cleanly.

Edited once, last by triton ().

• What infusticia! We never got to read the forum mjs how complicated it is to translate German

We know the rules of the game and always play clean, but we do not understand that for a mistake of the GO, triton blocked.

Why are not you locked in Cpt.Blackthorne?
    What if he had attacked Cpt.Blackthorne? Did you block my account for not reading the forum?
    I think this game is very serious and we take it seriously, and I do not understand an error and injustice
    A pity to ruin a good competition between the first and second player in the universe GENESIS, by mistake GO.

• If yesterday afternoon my sister and more people tell me about Blackthorne

Casually I put the battle in the forum to be able to manifest my complaint (if I did not even know that it was precisely because of that battle)

If the battle was in g4: 12 and pull from 4:77 (over 60 systems)

What a fool, no? Having it pasted in g6: 26X and in g5: 237 to 25 systems of my moon.

If I cheated I took a lot of risk and very foolishly

I also reinter that I did not know anything that I had put on the forum.

More than 1 month was put into vacation mode just days before I spied it everywhere (since legionela54 moved to 5.33X to look for it)

But he went on vacation, I watched him,

One day in the afternoon he left, in the way vacacioens and spies all the planets; In the morning he spies on g4 where he had seen his fleet the night before.
    I sent you a message if I was on why to throw 60 systems

I did not answer, and I thought this one has lost track and has not put a vacation again (as I happened to inter)

And pull.

I did not know anything about the forum

How do I defend myself if I have already been harmed? And judged

Unproven

saludos