I see enough battleships and other aliens there are just more of phoenxis and small fighters because most of the player use them. They just added more aliens and these are preferd to be phoenix and small fighter but that doesnt change the number of battleships.

I thought the same, the problem is that in the retro universe and genesis3 there is no alien that contains only battleships, recyclers, or transmitters. I would like to see only 1 to see that I am wrong

I prefer aliens before the change, now there are no battleships, no recyclers, no transmitters, we are obliged to do Phoenixs or small fighters

It was known that it was a test universe, nothing happens, tranquility, and tomorrow started again
    It was the most logical thing to start again, the error was impossible to fix and everyone conscious or unconscious took advantage of it.
    it would take me long to know what was happening.
    I'm sorry I didn't report the error but I didn't really know if it was part of the new universe, but I admit it wasn't normal

Discussion: super computer network
    I found it excessive, in the uni Aurea, it is okay to have one computer per planet, but I do not like to raise levels, we should not spend so many resources on research but reward the player who more times activates the computer. more times more time reduction.
    15 computers x 5 minutes x 24 hours = -1,800 minutes of research

I like the idea of rebuilding fleet.
    1. I would lower the reconstruction speed so that it takes longer to build, I don't know how long it would take in a normal universe
    2. Increase the fleet loss to 50%
    3. Once the player lost the fleet he would put a 24-hour attack protection, as a penalize for losing the fleet him and as a rest so he could not be attacked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would also like to consider this idea.
    It is essential to know when they spy on you and when they attack you.
    And with so many msj I don't know if they are mine and how many msj of my enemies.
    It would be very easy to put the "number" of msjs in green, and when an enemy spies on you or attacks, put the red msj. While this red message is not read or deleted, it will not change to green.

PS: How difficult it is to write in the forum while playing in the AUREA uni

What will happen to the multi production from January 7 when the event ends?
    if you have gifts to have production x2 for 7 days more, you still have production x2? or after the event will multiproduction be disabled? and all the gifts are lost for not having spent on shortened research.

Use the filter. It was created for exactly this purpose.

The filter filters the msj but it does not alert me that I am spied on or attacked.
    I receive 2000 msjs and every time I get 1 msj I have to look if they spy on me or if they attack me.
    for what? worth the filter? if for every msj I receive I have to look if I am attacked or spied on?

I receive many msj of recycling, transportation, etc.
    and I would really like to know if they spy on me or if they attack me.
    How can I know? as simple as when I receive msj that the msj number appears in green and
    as soon as I receive an espionage or an attack msj, the msj number changes color to red.

I'll explain it again but in a different way:

During the day I receive 1000 msj, transport, recyclable materials, etc. The msj number is deleted if you read or delete them.
    my idea is that this number is green and if I have a spy msj or an attack msj, that number turns red.
    If it's in the red, I look who spied me or who attacked me. In a speed universe it is elementary because nothing but spys you attack ..

Do not start the new uni until the uni genesis does not end. So that genesis players do not stress and want to start a new universe.
    - The Merchant has the 2 possibilities or buy it for 1 month or spend it for 1 single use.
    - 10 planets + 3 paid by uplasma
    - + 2 mobile planets that can not be mined, only used for teleportation and bases, example (30 fields)
    - speed x4
    - Make the attack more attractive by means of a SAC. And not see the SAC by an asteroid
    - Increase the debris of a battle, and leave 30% of debris that can only be visible and can only recycle the player he has colonized the planet where the attack occurred. If a player loses his fleet for an oversight I can recover a small part of his fleet.

The closest thing to uni genesis. View all galaxies and systems.
    6 galaxies and normality in production

Suggestion:

The Fleet Assistant will improve and you will be able to set a time,
    sending all the fleets, of all the planets so that they return of once
    in the established time.

E read to maintain the universe! It's better a new one, people get it with more desire at first.

Se nos fue un GRANDE! para no volver, pasan los años y cojemos cariño entre nosotros y que se nos vaya una persona de esta forma duele mucho. Y ahora que haremos sin ti? eras elemental en la alianza sino la que mas. Imposible olvidarnos de ti. ADIOS AMIGO.