• I think everyone has finished the crusade on eu1 and eu2 (or almost everyone)

eu1

resources: 7 people met the objective

troop: 21 people completed the objective

eu2

resources: 4 people completed the objective

troop: 7 people completed the objective

as we can see, more people are looking for troop bonuses so overall we have 28 people for troop bonuses and only 11 people for resource bonuses

I therefore propose that for the next crusade we increase the troop bonus to 550 to see the evolution, the objective is that it is not 28 people with the same level but a gap between each to avoid that everyone is the same level troop production

what does damoria think???

• You can already go for more bonus. After you have filled the 500% or 750% bonus you could go for glory or sabotage. This allows you to earn a maximum of 200% extra (troop- AND resource bonus!). So those 28 people will still have different troop bonuses.

• in fact this is not the most important value, if 20 players have 999 or if 20 players have 500 the purpose of my request is that there is competition it is good to have a number 1,2,3 as in every event

• I think everyone has finished the crusade on eu1 and eu2 (or almost everyone)

Not everyone. I think.

Although the ongoing crusade seems to me to be an attempt to make the fight for glory and/or sabotage more appealing, there will be other approaches.

Many days, large number of attacks per day possible, limited attack units... The energy event is only active in the second part of the crusade... The market capacity can be greatly increased...

There are many possible approaches. Running out of units as if the world were ending is not the only option...

(And the risk of changing parameters during the crusade will be close to zero - I hope). Many approaches as you can already see!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• I also take advantage of this crusade post to ask once again for the translation with artificial intelligence, the name of the units on the map is in the frame are not translated, I had already requested the translation during the last crusade but I haven't had any response or change if this can be done for the next crusade that would be good :thumbup:

cordialy

• Official Post

I also take advantage of this crusade post to ask once again for the translation with artificial intelligence, the name of the units on the map is in the frame are not translated, I had already requested the translation during the last crusade but I haven't had any response or change if this can be done for the next crusade that would be good :thumbup:

cordialy

could you provide me the thread link of this?

from this post i don't know your language and the "false" Word / the correct word you like to see here.

• in the Dutch language it is also in english in the fields and in Dutch ( but very bad translation!) below.

I would suggest that the names of the troops should not be translated and should be left in English. Then there is no confusion as to which troops are involved. The translation of the troops in Dutch if you translate them again into English is as follows:

melee = spirit troops

siege= victory troops

General= common troops

which gives a very strange picture of this army :D :D :D